•   
  •   

SportSaints reportedly rejected Bednarek loan offers

21:40  06 december  2018
21:40  06 december  2018 Source:   readsport.co

Sunderland yet to receive offers for Saints target Maja

Sunderland yet to receive offers for Saints target Maja Sunderland manager Jack Ross has insisted that the club have yet to receive any formal offers for reported Southampton target Josh Maja. The promising attacker has been heavily linked with a move to the Premier League in recent times, with St Mary’s Stadium touted as a potential destination. Maja, 19, is an important player for the Black Cats and has nailed down a place in Ross’ starting line-up this season. The youngster has found the net on 11 occasions in all competitions so far this term after making only 16 starts for Sunderland. Ross addressed the forward’s current situation at the Stadium of Light as he looked ahead to his side’s upcoming League One clash against Walsall on Saturday. As quoted by the Northern Echo, the Scotsman insisted that no offers have been submitted despite reported interest in Maja. The Sunderland boss said: “There have been no concrete offers at this stage. He gets a bit of stick from the players and from my staff for some of the things that appear (in the media). I don’t think it has an impact on Josh because I don’t think he is that kind of personality.” It’s reported that Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur have also been credited with respective interests in signing the exciting young forward in recent weeks.

That’s why we built Reportedly . To help investors, advisors, and accelerators stay in constant contact with their companies — from the time you start the conversation until the successful exit. So status reporting stops being a chore that founders put off — and becomes a habit of keeping investors and

But that’s not what this rumor is about. According to France Football, Tottenham Hotspur tried to offload Fernando Llorente recently before the close of the English window, offering him on loan to Ligue 1 side Olympique Marseille. They said no.

Southampton rejected loan offers for young defender Jan Bednarek in the summer transfer window, according to claims from the Polish media.

The centre-back established himself as an important part of Mark Hughes’ plans in the first team towards the end of last season as he helped the Saints stay afloat in the Premier League.

However, this season Bednarek has seen his opportunities limited, prompting speculation surrounding his future at St Mary’s Stadium.

Saints reportedly rejected Bednarek loan offers © Bryn Lennon/Getty Images Sport Bryn Lennon/Getty Images Sport

It’s reported by Sportowe Fakty, a news outlet in the defender’s homeland of Poland, that Southampton were quick to reject loan advances for their promising youngster in the summer.

Falcons vs. Saints: Score, live updates, highlights from Thanksgiving night game

Falcons vs. Saints: Score, live updates, highlights from Thanksgiving night game For live scoring updates and highlights from Falcons vs. Saints on Thanksgiving in New Orleans, follow along here. Falcons vs.

Five teams are reportedly interested in acquiring the 23-year-old receiver.

Liverpool have reportedly turned down a loan offer from Torino for Marko Grujic, with the reported £9m option to turn it With that in mind, a loan exit perhaps makes sense again this season, although according to Goal.com, Torino’s offer to take Grujic on an initial loan deal before turning it permanent

This was because of the club’s desire to ensure that they had sufficient defensive depth ahead of what promised to be a difficult campaign.

Bednarek has, in recent weeks, been overlooked but following Ralph Hasenhuttl’s arrival as the new Saints manager, he will be hoping to work his way back into contention.

The 22-year-old has made only one Premier League start this season and played twice in Southampton’s short-lived Carabao Cup campaign.

Saints reportedly rejected Bednarek loan offers © Alex Livesey/Getty Images Sport Everton v Southampton - Premier League

Galatasaray have offer rejected for Origi.
Liverpool have rejected a loan offer for forward Divock Origi from Turkish giants Galatasaray. According to ESPN, Liverpool have turned down Galatasaray’s proposal ahead of the January transfer window. The report claims that Liverpool are ready to loan Origi out next month, but want him to join a club in England on loan. Liverpool want Origi to gain more experience in England, so that he can be better prepared for a future role in Klopp’s squad. Wolves were previously linked to Origi and could rejoin the race to sign the striker following this news. Origi recently scored the winner for Liverpool in their derby clash against Everton in the Premier League, coming off to bench to head home in the 96th minute. Despite his heroics, Jurgen Klopp is ready to sanction a January exit from Anfield, if only on loan. AC Milan are also said to be interested in signing Origi in January.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!