Sport: Wilson commits to Bournemouth with new deal to 2023 - - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

SportWilson commits to Bournemouth with new deal to 2023

22:41  12 july  2019
22:41  12 july  2019 Source:   goal.com

Kyrie Irving free agency rumors: Superstar plans to work quickly toward massive deal with Nets

Kyrie Irving free agency rumors: Superstar plans to work quickly toward massive deal with Nets Kyrie Irving looks like he is indeed planning to sign with the Nets in free agency. According to ESPN, Irving plans to meet with the team Sunday in New York and both sides are motivated to move quickly toward a four-year, $141 million deal. Free agent Kyrie Irving is meeting with the Brooklyn Nets in New York on Sunday and both sides are motivated to move quickly toward reaching a 4-year, $141M deal, league sources tell ESPN.— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) June 29, 2019 The Lakers and Knicks were both extremely motivated to sign Irving, but it would appear the Nets have indeed won out.

Wilson commits to Bournemouth with new deal to 2023 © Getty Images Bournemouth and England striker Callum Wilson

Callum Wilson has signed a new four-year contract to end speculation he could leave Bournemouth.

England striker Wilson had been linked with Chelsea and West Ham, but has now committed his future to the Cherries through to 2023.

And Wilson, who has scored 58 goals in 148 appearances since joining from Coventry City in 2014, feels there is more to come.

"We've improved in all areas since I initially joined the club but there's still a long way to go," Wilson told Bournemouth's club website.

"While Bournemouth may be known as a smaller club, we've got some really big ambitions here. Everyone is pulling in the same direction towards those targets and goals.

Durm joins Eintracht Frankfurt after Huddersfield deal ends

Durm joins Eintracht Frankfurt after Huddersfield deal ends Erik Durm said his season at Huddersfield Town was "a great experience" after he returned to the Bundesliga with Eintracht Frankfurt.

"I feel like as an individual, my game is constantly improving here at the club. I want to continue that progress and reach even higher targets. I'm really excited about what the future holds."

Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake has also been linked with a move away, but chief executive Neill Blake is determined to retain Bournemouth's stars.

"Throughout his time at the club Callum has demonstrated incredible determination to succeed at the highest level - even in the face of adversity in the form of two season-ending injuries," Blake added.

"He has proved himself as a Premier League striker and is now beginning to establish himself at international level, and this contract is just reward for that.

"We have no desire to lose our best players and this is further evidence of the board's commitment to keep Bournemouth progressing year on year."

Sheffield United agree deal for Celtic-linked forward Lys Mousset.
Sheffield United have reportedly agreed a £10 million deal with Bournemouth for Celtic-linked striker Lys Mousset, according to the Bournemouth Echo, cited by The Star. The report suggests that the Blades are close to completing a move for the Frenchman, who is surplus to requirements with the Cherries. The Hoops have been heavily linked with a move for the youngster this summer, with Bourtnmouth reportedly turning down Celtic’s swap proposal involving Mousset and Olivier Ntcham.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 1
This is interesting!