Sport Rumour Has It: Barcelona, Juventus chase Aguero as Bayern consider Pulisic
RANKED! FourFourTwo's top 30 men's footballers in the world 2020
With votes from 128 journalists in 102 countries, FourFourTwo crowns the best footballer in the worldSo FourFourTwo decided to step in. We figured that in a year of such doom and gloom - a year in which neither Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo had delivered outright definitive shouts for the Ballon d'Or - that a ranking was needed. So in December, we reached out across the globe to journalists in 102 countries.
Sergio Aguero is being targeted by four European giants, while Bayern Munich are looking at Christian Pulisic.
Aguero, 32, is out of contract with Manchester City at the end of the season and his future is uncertain.
The forward has only played nine games this season, but he is still wanted by several European clubs.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS CHASE AGUERO
Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and Inter are interested in signing Aguero, according to the Mirror.
Aguero has been at City since 2011 and is the club's all-time leading goalscorer.
Bundesliga: FCB: 12,000 fans at the Club World Cup semifinals
12,000 fans will be admitted to the Club World Cup semifinals of FC Bayern Munich against Al Ahly. Coach Hansi Flick would make history if he won the title. An English football legend can imagine that Jürgen Klopp will switch to FCB in a few years. An overview of news and rumors about the German record champions. © Provided by SPOX At the Club World Cup semifinals of FC Bayern Munich against Al Ahly, 12,000 fans will be admitted.
The Argentina international has struggled with injury and coronavirus this season.
- Another player who has battled injuries this season is Pulisic. Todofichajes.com reports Bayern Munich have contacted Chelsea about a possible move for the former Borussia Dortmund star.
- Juventus want to keep Alvaro Morata. Goal reports the Serie A side are keen to extend the forward's loan for another season and are prepared to pay Atletico Madrid €10million.
- Barcelona seem set to sign a forward ahead of next season. ESPN reports the LaLiga giants have intensified their interest in Real Sociedad striker Alexander Isak.
- Struggling for game time at Manchester United, Dean Henderson could make a move. Chelsea, Tottenham and West Ham are interested in the goalkeeper, according to the Manchester Evening News.
- Hector Bellerin may leave Arsenal. CBS Sports reports the full-back is eager to test himself away from the Premier League club and Paris Saint-Germain are ready to revive their interest.
Liverpool and City 'join the race to sign £35m-rated Florian Neuhaus' .
Liverpool, are leading the transfer race to sign Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Florian Neuhaus at the end of the 2020-21 season but they will have to fight off interest.According to reports, the reigning Premier League champions, Liverpool, are leading the transfer race to sign the 23-year-old at the end of the 2020-21 season.