•   
  •   

Sport Imagine him & Mitro: Khan must seal deal for £2.7m-rated "presence", Fulham plan offer - opinion

07:10  28 july  2021
07:10  28 july  2021 Source:   footballfancast.com

Fulham transfer round-up: Midfielder eyes exit, Manchester City man linked as transfer target lines up move elsewhere

  Fulham transfer round-up: Midfielder eyes exit, Manchester City man linked as transfer target lines up move elsewhere It has been a quiet transfer window so far for Fulham in terms of player business. While the Cottagers have already changed their manager, with Marco Silva replacing the Bournemouth bound Scott Parker, we have yet to see any senior players sale done at Craven Cottage, either in terms of incomings or outgoings. But with […]While the Cottagers have already changed their manager, with Marco Silva replacing the Bournemouth bound Scott Parker, we have yet to see any senior players sale done at Craven Cottage, either in terms of incomings or outgoings.

Fulham are preparing a second bid in their efforts to bring Rodrigo Muniz to Craven Cottage this summer. What’s the talk? That’s according to a report by Brazilian media outlet O Dia, who claimed that after Flamengo’s rejection of Tony Khan ’s initial €1m ( £ 850k) season-long loan offer with a €9m ( £ 7. 7 m ) option to buy clause, the Cottagers are now preparing a second bid for the The report added that Fulham cannot sign the player on a permanent basis this summer due to FFP regulations, as well as claiming that Muniz himself is keen on the idea of a switch to the Championship club.

Fulham chairman Shahid Khan has wielded the axe on Martin Jol after the club's poor run of results. It is uncommon for Mackintosh to be at the training ground in Kingston upon Thames on a Sunday, and his presence was viewed as an indication by players and staff of what was to come. In a statement released just after 4pm, the players’ assumptions were confirmed. American owner Shahid Khan said: ‘Today I spoke with Martin to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Fulham Football Club over the past three seasons and, in particular, since my becoming chairman earlier this year.

a football player on a field: Rodrigo Muniz © Provided by Football FanCast Rodrigo Muniz

Fulham are preparing a second bid in their efforts to bring Rodrigo Muniz to Craven Cottage this summer.

What’s the talk?

That’s according to a report by Brazilian media outlet O Dia, who claimed that after Flamengo’s rejection of Tony Khan’s initial €1m (£850k) season-long loan offer with a €9m (£7.7m) option to buy clause, the Cottagers are now preparing a second bid for the centre-forward, believed to be a €1m (£850k) season-long loan offer with an €8m (£7m) obligation to buy clause.

The report added that Fulham cannot sign the player on a permanent basis this summer due to FFP regulations, as well as claiming that Muniz himself is keen on the idea of a switch to the Championship club.

How Sitcoms Got Less White, Less Male – and Funnier Than Ever

  How Sitcoms Got Less White, Less Male – and Funnier Than Ever In the Nineties, British sitcoms hit a dead end. Now, they're where our most exciting and original TV happens © Emma Shore TV sitcoms If you’re at a loose end, Wikipedia’s list of extinct British sitcoms is a good wormhole to lose yourself in. In the 75 years since the first British sitcom was broadcast live from the Alexandra Palace transmitter in November 1946, there have been some incredibly strange shows. So Haunt Me, about a family who move to Willesden and find that their new house is occupied by the ghost of a Jewish grandma.

The pullout must include the “criminal” US Air Force which controls Iraq’s airspace, al-Shammari said, blaming US air power for a range of crimes he said were committed inside the country. “The US military’s crimes in Iraq, especially the assassination of [Iranian Quds Force commander] Qasem Soleimani and [PMF deputy chief] Abu Mahdi The spokesman complained that at present, some factions inside Iraq are seeking to use the US troop presence to prop themselves up. “Who can guarantee that American forces in Iraq will not be reinforced while being called ‘advisors’?” he asked.

Manchester United are closing in on the capture of Raphael Varane after agreeing a £ 38.5million deal with Real Madrid, according to reports in France. The World Cup winner will receive an increased wage and is keen for the Old Trafford switch, though his respect for the Spanish champions has stopped him from agitating for the move. Madrid have already seen Sergio Ramos exit for PSG this summer and their clear out looks set to continue with a man who has played for the club since 2011.

Finally, it is reported that Marco Silva has held meetings with Muniz’s representatives regarding a deal, with the 44-year-old said to have informed the Brazilian that he wishes to bring him to England in order to replicate his signing of Richarlison with Everton.

Imagine him & Mitro

Considering the sheer amount of potential Muniz appears to possess, it would undeniably be a rather large coup for Fulham if they manage to land the 20-year-old – who has also been linked with a move to Athletico Madrid this summer – ahead of next season.

Indeed, over his nine Brazilian Serie A appearances for Flamengo so far this term – only three of which have come as starts – the £2.7m-rated youngster has scored three goals, registered one assist and created two big chances for his teammates, taking 2.4 shots and making 0.6 key passes per game (Sofascore).

Fulham eyeing up loan-to-buy move for in-demand forward

  Fulham eyeing up loan-to-buy move for in-demand forward Fulham are interested in making a move for Flamengo forward Rodrigo Muniz this summer and they are hoping to secure a loan-to-buy deal with the Brazilian side for his signature, according to Brazilian outlet O Dia. It is believed that there has been a lot of interest in Muniz throughout the summer transfer window to […]It is believed that there has been a lot of interest in Muniz throughout the summer transfer window to date from a host of clubs in European football.

Andre Villas-Boas must have been fearing another week of speculation about his job before Chiriches and Holtby's interventions. But last Sunday's 2-2 draw against Manchester United, the Europa League win over Tromso and Wednesday night's victory represents a good response after the embarrassing 6-0 defeat at Manchester City. Decisive: Fulham owner Shahid Khan (centre) sacked Martin Jol and replaced him with Meulensteen. Knock: Kyle Walker suffered a bleeding nose during the match between Fulham and Tottenham. Next it was Fulham 's turn to be let off the hook, Sascha Riether's

He was influential towards their comfortable finish inside the top four to secure Champions League football following a positive 2019-20 campaign where he won the Europa League. Such has been Kounde's impact since joining Sevilla in 2019 from Bordeaux, United may be expected to pay nearly €20 m more than the €25 m Sevilla managed to purchase him for, with a fee expected to be in the ballpark of at least £ 39 m - although reports claim this could rise to beyond £ 50 m . Sevilla are reluctant to lose Kounde, who is under contract until 2024, but they are bracing themselves for offers for the

These returns have seen the player Mauricio Souza claimed has “a lot of area presence” earn an average SofaScore match rating of 7.16, ranking him as the club’s joint eighth-best performer in the Brazilian top flight.

Souza’s compliments did not stop there, with Flamengo’s assistant manager also stating his belief that the 20-year-old striker is a player who “disturbs the defenders,” something which is also very much a trait of Aleksandar Mitrovic.

Indeed, the thought of Muniz partnering Mitrovic in the Championship next season should be something of a mouthwatering prospect for Fulham fans, with the potential of goal returns from the two being rather significant – the Serbian plundered 26 goals in his most recent campaign at that level.

As such, it would seem highly advisable for Khan to do all he can to secure the signing of the youngster as quickly as possible, in order to allow him adequate scope to bed into Silva’s team ahead of their season opener against Middlesbrough in a little under two weeks’ time.

In other news: Khan could have finally replaced Fulham legend with “outstanding” £19k-p/w beast

Source

Fulham must do all they can to keep ‘really bright’ ace amid Premier League interest - opinion .
Fulham winger Fabio Carvalho is being targeted by a number of Premier League teams heading into the new season, according to the Daily Mail. What’s the story? Carvalho has made six appearances in all competitions for Fulham’s first-team, where he’s evidently caught the eye with some strong performances. The 18-year-old scored his first senior goal […]Carvalho has made six appearances in all competitions for Fulham’s first-team, where he’s evidently caught the eye with some strong performances.

usr: 3
This is interesting!