•   
  •   

UK News Driver arrested and released after crash which killed man in Swansea

18:50  22 october  2019
18:50  22 october  2019 Source:   walesonline.co.uk

UK police to travel to US in car crash probe

  UK police to travel to US in car crash probe LONDON (AP) — British police plan to travel to the U.S. to interview an American diplomat's wife involved in a crash that killed a British teenager. Northamptonshire Police Chief Nick Adderley said Tuesday that officers will travel as soon as their visas are arranged. They plan to interview Anne Sacoolas about the crash that killed 19-year-old Harry Dunn in August when his motorcycle collided with a car allegedly driven by Sacoolas outside a British air force base in southern England used by the U.S. military.Sacoolas left Britain shortly after the crash, though police released a statement saying she had previously told them she had no plans to depart.

A man in his 30's is under arrest for driving under the influence and a toll booth attendant is dead after a crash at the Bay Bridge toll plaza Saturday

James Alex Fields Jr. is behind bars after he allegedly plowed his car into a crowd of people protesting against a white nationalist rally in Virginia.

a person posing for the camera: Charles Ho, who died after a crash in Pentreguinea Road, St Thomas, Swansea © South Wales Police Charles Ho, who died after a crash in Pentreguinea Road, St Thomas, Swansea

A driver who was arrested after a collision which killed a man on Pentreguinea Road in Swansea was released under investigation.

Charles Ho died on Thursday, October 10 following a two-vehicle crash at around 10.30pm.

The 27-year-old, who was born in Hong Kong but lived in Danygraig Road, Port Tennant , had been driving an MG ZR when the collision with a BMW 1 Series occurred.

Speaking at an inquest opened into his death, South Wales Police constable Lee Christer stated that a third vehicle had been involved in the incident but not in the collision.

Lorry driver Mo Robinson charged with manslaughter and people trafficking offences over deaths of 39 people

  Lorry driver Mo Robinson charged with manslaughter and people trafficking offences over deaths of 39 people Mo Robinson has been charged with 39 counts of manslaughter, conspiracy to traffic people, and money launderingEssex Police confirmed that Mr Robinson, 25, has been charged with 39 counts of manslaughter and conspiracy to traffic people after the bodies of 39 people were found in a lorry trailer on an Essex industrial estate.

Killed in the April 4 crash was Brett Korves, 30, of St. Jacob. He had worked as an on-call firefighter for Swansea Fire Department friends and family embrace after community members turned out to On Saturday, officials released visitation and funeral arrangements. Visitation is scheduled for 4 p.m

A 23-year-old man was arrested after allegedly fleeing the scene where he fatally struck a pedestrian in Long Beach Thursday night, authorities said. Officers arrested the driver , Ethen Hazelton of Long Beach, on suspicion of hit-and-run driving . Inmate records show Hazelton remained in custody Friday

The driver of the third vehicle, a Toyota Celica, was arrested for causing death by dangerous driving but was released under investigation.

PC Christer said: "The collision occurred at 10.30pm and involved two vehicles, a Rover MG ZR and a BMW 118, and both were in collision with each other.

"A third vehicle, a Toyta Celica, was also involved but not in the collision.

"South Wales Police will be carrying out investigations into the manner of driving.

"It is estimated that the police investigation will take between four and six months to be concluded."

Mr Ho had been travelling from the direction of the Liberty Stadium towards the city centre.

While the driver of the BMW was heading in the opposite direction, towards the stadium and the Bonymaen area.

Mr Ho's family called him a "loving son" in a statement.

They said: "Charles tragically passed away on Thursday 10th October 2019, he is a loving son, brother and grandson.

"He loves working with the local community and always put others before himself. He will be dearly missed by his family and friends."

Acting senior coroner, Colin Phillips, adjourned the inquest until April 21, 2020.

Man Arrested After One Person Killed In London Crash Involving Two Buses And A Car .
A man has been arrested on suspicion of causing death by dangerous driving after a fatal crash involving two buses in south-east London. One person has died, and 15 others left injured, following the incident in Sevenoaks Road, Orpington, which took place shortly after 10.10pm. The man, the driver of a car involved in a collision with two single decker buses, is currently in police custody. No further details have been released about the person who died, and officers at the Metropolitan Police have confirmed they are making enquiries to locate their family. Our crews are responding alongside @metpoliceuk and @LondonFire to an incident on Sevenoaks Road, Orpington.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 9
This is interesting!