•   
  •   

UK News Fake money? The most and least counterfeited currencies around the world

19:06  01 august  2020
19:06  01 august  2020 Source:   lovemoney.com

Fake Babies To Royalty: A Look Back At One Direction's Wildest Conspiracy Theories

  Fake Babies To Royalty: A Look Back At One Direction's Wildest Conspiracy Theories When fan rumours spiral out of control things get very weird, very quicklyBut, while the group achieved a level of success which was almost beyond comprehension, ardent fans sometimes spawned trouble when conspiracy theories about the group would spiral out of control. Do you remember when Louis Tomlinson, the first in the band to become a father, was accused of having a fake son? No? Well, we guess you need to read our guide to the oddest theories surrounding the band. Buckle up, it's honestly the weirdest ride through stand culture you've ever seen.

a blurry photo of a fire: These pictures show the house that was destroyed by fire after being struck by lightning (Picture: SWN) These pictures show the house that was destroyed by fire after being struck by lightning (Picture: SWN)

A mum has said her two-year-old son is “lucky to be alive” after their home burst into flames when it was struck by lightning.

Claire Brooks, 30, removed her son from his bedroom at the property in Haxby, North Yorkshire, just hours before it caught fire on Friday evening.

The two of them and the boy’s father Liam were safely sheltered when the house burned down after being struck at approximately 8.15pm.

Fake Babies To Royalty: A Look Back At One Direction's Wildest Conspiracy Theories

  Fake Babies To Royalty: A Look Back At One Direction's Wildest Conspiracy Theories Meek Mill has fired back at allegations that he had an affair with Kanye West's wife, Kim Kardashian.

Radio presenter Claire said her son’s room was the first to burn and he would have normally been asleep when it happened, the Mirror reported.

Read more: Brawls erupt across the UK as thousands flock to the seaside on hottest day of the year

a yard with grass and a building: The end terrace property suffered extensive damage after the storm on Friday evening (Picture: SWNS) © Provided by Yahoo! News UK The end terrace property suffered extensive damage after the storm on Friday evening (Picture: SWNS)

Pictures and footage showed the destroyed home, which has been left with a 10ft hole in the roof.

It took 25 firefighters to bring the blaze under control.

Police confirmed there were no injuries and everyone had been evacuated.

North Yorkshire Police tweeted: "No injuries are reported and the property has been evacuated.

“Local residents are advised to stay clear of the area to allow emergency services to deal."

Trump hopes for "silent majority"

 Trump hopes for 100 days before the US presidential election, the incumbent is confident of victory - despite poor polls. And Donald Trump's challenger Joe Biden uses the striking date to appeal to his followers. © Reuters / L. Millis Provided by Deutsche Welle "According to many, the Trump election campaign has more enthusiasm than any other election campaign in the history of our great country - even more than in 2016," the US President tweeted confidently.

Read more:English told to ‘get out of Scotland’ by protesters at Glasgow Central station

A spokesperson for the North Yorkshire Fire Service added: "Five crews from Huntington, York and Acomb have dealt with a fire to a domestic property following a lightning strike.

"The end terraced property suffered extensive fire, heat and smoke damage to the whole building. Crews used 10 breathing apparatus, 4 hosereel jets, various ladders, lighting, hand tools and thermal imaging cameras."

On Friday, temperatures hit 37.8C in the UK which is the highest of the year.

The Met Office issued a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms in some areas.

Seth Rogen: 'Pineapple Express sequel was killed over big budget' .
Seth Rogen is disappointed a sequel to Pineapple Express was dropped over budget concerns. The 2008 comedy, which was directed by David Gordon Green and starred Rogen and James Franco, raked in more than $100 million (£77 million) at the worldwide box office, but a follow-up never hit the big screen. Now, the 38-year-old funnyman has revealed the real reason why a sequel never emerged, and it was all down to money. “We tried to make one,” Rogen said during an interview on The Howard Stern Show. “Thanks to the Sony hack, you can actually find the email when Sony decided to kill the movie and not make it.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!