•   
  •   

IrelandChild sex paedo Kieran Creaven could be forced to stay in the UK

09:05  12 january  2019
09:05  12 january  2019 Source:   dublinlive.ie

Child sex creep Kieran Creaven back on streets after release from UK jail

Child sex creep Kieran Creaven back on streets after release from UK jail EXCLUSIVE: The former RTE producer was jailed for attempting to have sex with a child . The 55-year-old planned on two occasions to fly to the UK to meet the “girl” he had groomed through Facebook messages. But the account was fake and had been set up by the Facebook Group the group “Predator Exposure”. Members cornered Creaven outside the Queens Hotel in Leeds on November 18, 2017, where he was expecting to meet the 13-year-old. The former RTE employee, who worked as a senior executive, was sentenced to 18 months in a UK prison but served just 10 months.

Former RTÉ producer Kieran Creaven , who pleaded guilty to sex offences after he travelled to England to He pleaded guilty at a previous hearing to attempting to meet a child following grooming for a Ms Colley said Creaven asked the ‘teenager’ to stay with him in the Queen’s Hotel in Leeds.

Irish TV producer, 54, admits sex offences after travelling to UK hoping to meet girl, 13, only to be RTE producer Kieran Creaven , admitted offences at Leeds magistrates' court He was confronted by so-called paedophile hunters when he travelled to the UK dealt with by Yorkshire police forces in the UK and no further comment will be made at this


Child sex paedo Kieran Creaven could be forced to stay in the UK © Provided by Trinity Mirror Shared Services Limited British authorities can force newly-released paedophile and former RTE sport producer Kieran Creaven to stay in the UK.

As revealed on Dublin Live yesterday he served half of his 18-month sentence for attempting to have sex with a 13-year-old child.

But authorities said he could be subject to a “home detention curfew”.

This allows for the early release of prisoners before the completion of their sentence – but they would have to continue to liaise with the probation service.

A spokesman for the British Department of Justice refused to discuss the case but did reveal the standards for release.

Murdered Limerick criminal acquired houses through proceeds of crime, court rules

Murdered Limerick criminal acquired houses through proceeds of crime, court rules Keane was kidnapped and murdered in January 2003 by members of a rival Limerick crime gang.

Caged former RTE producer Kieran Creaven is facing up to five years in an Irish prison the moment he walks free Creaven said nothing yesterday as Leeds Crown Court Judge Simon Phillips QC caged him for 18 months for grooming a girl and inciting her to commit a sex act in the city last November.

A HEROIC SAS soldier was forced to kill a depraved ISIS child molester using an AXE after his gun jammed. Brave civilians handed footage of the tortured females to military intelligence with the video reportedly reducing the UK and US troops to tears.

He said: “No one is released from prison without a tough risk assessment, close monitoring, and strict licence conditions which if breached can lead to more time behind bars.

“Under the Criminal Justice Act 2003, most prisoners must be automatically released at the halfway point of their sentence.

“Home detention curfew allows for the early release and monitoring of prisoners serving sentences of imprisonment between 12 weeks and under four years.

“The prisoner must serve at least a quarter of the sentence but may be released up to 135 days before their automatic release date at the half-way point of sentence.”

Creaven, 55, planned on two occasions to fly over from his home in Dublin to meet the “girl” he had groomed through social media messages.

The account was instead fake and was set up by the Facebook group Predator Exposure, who cornered him in Leeds on November 18, 2017, where he was expecting to meet the “girl”.

When arrested he had two boxes of condoms, a list of female names and two phones.

Toddler found wandering Torquay street alone.
A toddler found wandering the streets of Torquay alone is safe and well and his parents have been found, police have said. Officers were called to Main Avenue at about 1.25pm on 2 January after reports of a young child being found in the street. Police said he was white and aged between one and two. Searches for his parents began, and officers confirmed they had been found before 6pm the same day. A police spokesman told Devon Live: "The child was found wandering around the street and has been taken into a property by some of the neighbours.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!