Ireland: Man charged with multi-vehicle crash on Australia's M4 in which Irishman died - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

IrelandMan charged with multi-vehicle crash on Australia's M4 in which Irishman died

16:15  11 may  2019
16:15  11 may  2019 Source:   thejournal.ie

Student, 20, who drove away from court moments after being banned from roads over crash that left woman severely injured is arrested

Student, 20, who drove away from court moments after being banned from roads over crash that left woman severely injured is arrested Saif Shaikh, 20, was pictured getting into his Volkswagen Golf GTI following a hearing at Manchester Crown Court yesterday, which saw him handed an interim driving ban.

A man will face court today charged with negligent and dangerous driving causing death following a fatal pile up on Sydney’ s M 4 last week. One person has died in a multi - vehicle crash in Sydney' s west on Thursday. Emergency services were called to the M 4 in Mays Hill after a truck and multiple

A man has been charged in connection with a crash between a bus and two cars which left three people dead. Police Scotland’ s North East Police Division said a 34-year-old man , the driver of a red Renault Megane, was arrested and charged with alleged road traffic offences following the crash on

Man charged with multi-vehicle crash on Australia's M4 in which Irishman died © Shutterstock Taras Vyshnya Star-shaped intersection of Australian motorways M4 and M7 in Sydney West.

A MAN WILL appear in court today charged over a motorway crash in Australia in which an Irishman was killed.

The collision, which took place on Thursday morning, involved a lorry and 10 other vehicles on the M4 highway, in the Mays Hill area of Sydney. Emergency services were called to the Church Street off-ramp about 5.50am (Australian time).

Officers from Cumberland Police Area Command arrived to find 11 vehicles stopped at the crash site.

A 36-year-old Irishman was pronounced dead at the scene; police said his vehicle was struck by a truck. He’s been named as tradesman Francis Shanley by Australian media.

Irish tradesman, 36, tragically killed in horror 11 car pile-up in Sydney, Australia

Irish tradesman, 36, tragically killed in horror 11 car pile-up in Sydney, Australia The victim, who has not yet been named, was on his way to work when his vehicle was hit by a truck carrying beer kegs and forced under the cabin of the truck. The Irish national was working as a tradesman and lived in the Wentworthville area of the city. The Irish consulate in Sydney has confirmed they are offering consular assistance to the victim’s family following the incident. © Nine News Sydney The scene of the crash in Sydney, Australia Police have made an appeal for a driver who they said left the scene of the fatal crash which happened on the M4 motorway in West Sydney at 5.

Police charged a 53-year-old man with dangerous driving occasioning death after a fatal crash on Sydney' s M 4 that killed Francis Shanley.

The Irishman ’ s vehicle was struck by a beer truck on a Sydney motorway. Police believe up to 11 vehicles were involved in the crash on the M 4 motorway which happened at 5.50am local time. Mr Shanley was driving a utility vehicle when he was struck by the truck carrying beer kegs and forced

Man charged with multi-vehicle crash on Australia's M4 in which Irishman died © Reuters Australian police

Witnesses told officers the driver of another vehicle – reported to be a Toyota Echo – allegedly left the scene before speaking with police.

Following inquiries by officers from the Metropolitan Crash Investigation Unit, a 53-year-old man was arrested after attending St Marys Police Station about 6.15pm on Friday.

Police will allege the driver of the Toyota Echo had changed lanes on the M4 then stopped, with multiple collisions occurring as a consequence.

The driver of the Echo was taken to Penrith Police Station where he was charged with dangerous driving occasioning death/drive manner dangerous, negligent driving occasioning death, fail to stop and assist after vehicle impact causing death, and two counts of cause bodily harm by misconduct.

The man, from Ropes Crossing, was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Bail Court today.

Comments have been closed as a man has been charged.

'I was charged €849 for damage I didn't cause' - Car rental customers call on Ryanair to investigate complaints.
'I was charged €849 for damage I didn't cause' - Car rental customers call on Ryanair to investigate complaints

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 3
This is interesting!