•   
  •   

IrelandPolice say case of missing Co Down man (55) now being treated as murder

10:50  05 june  2019
10:50  05 june  2019 Source:   thejournal.ie

Teenage Boy Charged With Murder Of Brazilian Man In Battersea

Teenage Boy Charged With Murder Of Brazilian Man In Battersea A 16-year-old male is scheduled to appear in court on Friday after being charged in connection with the murder of a man in Battersea. Police were called to Charlotte Despard Avenue at 4.32pm on Saturday, where officers found a 46-year-old man suffering a head injury. The victim, named as Brazilian national Iderval da Silva, was taken to hospital but died on Tuesday. The teenager, who is from Wandsworth, was arrested in connection with the man’s death on Wednesday and charged on Thursday. He will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court.

“Pat is 55 and is described as being 5′ 3″ in height, of medium build, with short dark brown hair,” he said . “Ever since he was last seen five days ago They were both re-arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and remain in custody this evening. Montgomery said : “Pat was a father of four and his

Missing Sylvia Stuart case now being treated as murder - BBC News. Suffolk Police said it will reveal a "significant update" in the double murder Police are treating the disappearance of a father-of-four in Co Down as murder . Detectives in the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) said a

Police say case of missing Co Down man (55) now being treated as murder © PSNI Pat William McCormick DETECTIVES IN THE North have said a murder investigation has been launched in relation to the disappearance of Co Down man Pat (William) McCormick.

Pat was last seen in the Comber area last Thursday evening.

Detective chief inspector Pete Montgomery said that whilst officers are keeping an open mind, it is their assertion the 55-year-old man has been murdered.

“Pat is 55 and is described as being 5′ 3″ in height, of medium build, with short dark brown hair,” he said. “Ever since he was last seen five days ago, Pat has not been in contact with his family.”

Two people were arrested in the Comber area yesterday – a 26-year-old man on suspicion of kidnapping and a 20-year-old woman on suspicion of kidnapping and perverting the course of justice.

Fire at JLS singer's home treated as suspected arson

Fire at JLS singer's home treated as suspected arson Police have told Sky News they are treating a large fire at ex-JLS star Oritse Williams's house as suspected arson. The property was badly damaged in the blaze, which happened just days after he was acquitted of raping a fan. Mr Williams, 32, was cleared on 28 May by a jury of attacking the woman in a hotel room following a solo concert in December 2016. He said they had consensual sex. © PA Oritse Williams was cleared last month of raping a fan His home in Croydon, now derelict after the singer abandoned it, went up in flames on Tuesday afternoon.

Police say case of missing Co Down man ( 55 ) now being treated as murder . Jun 4th 2019, 10:26 PM 21,929 Views No Comments. Three other people – a man, a woman and a child – are being treated in hospital.

Police Scotland had been considering the death "suspicious" but later confirmed they were treating it as a case of murder following the results of a Detective Chief Inspector Raymond Brown, of the major investigation team, said : "Our condolences go to Darren's family and friends at this extremely

They were both re-arrested yesterday on suspicion of murder and remain in custody this evening.

Montgomery said: “Pat was a father of four and his family deserve to know what has happened to him. Today, I’m making an appeal for information about the circumstances leading to Pat’s disappearance.

I want to speak to anyone who saw Pat in his car or walking in the Comber area on 30 May. I want to know if he was with anyone? Where did he go? I am also asking if anyone has saw Pat, or had contact with him, since 30 May to let us know.

MORE NEWS:

Climate change 'not on agenda' despite Higgins' slight against Trump (Independent.ie)

Ex-Fine Gael candidate backs Maria Bailey (Independent.ie)

Society could crumble by 2050 if we don't stop climate change now, new papers says (NBC News)

Ex-JLS star's home burns down (Daily Mail)

Police reveal multiple disguises of on-the-run killer ‘who could lash out’ if threatened.
A convicted killer on the run may be disguising himself under various different looks, according to police who are appealing for information on his whereabouts. Joseph Bagley, 66, was jailed for life with a minimum term of 20 years in 1978 for the murder of a taxi driver, but was released from prison on a supervised life licence in January. Surrey Police said they believe Bagley is likely to have changed his appearance since going missing and have released a forensic artist's impressions of what he might now look like. He had been living in Maidstone, Kent, but has not been seen since May 12.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 3
This is interesting!