•   
  •   

Ireland Woman (29) 'died after accidentally taking too much paracetamol'

11:31  05 december  2019
11:31  05 december  2019 Source:   independent.ie

Man sells friend's £1m game character for £400

  Man sells friend's £1m game character for £400 A man in China took his friend to court after the friend accidentally sold a gaming character the man had spent more than £1m developing - for £400. The man, Lu Mou, spent £1.1m developing his character in Justice Online, a massive multiplayer online role playing game in China.Mr Lu had let his friend Li Mouscheng borrow his customised character in the martial arts game.When Mr Li attempted to sell the character back to Mr Lu using Justice Online's internal marketplace, instead of simply giving it back, the original owner refused to pay up.

A woman ( 29 ) died after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol she was taking for pain, an The young woman was described as a ‘great daughter’ who was much loved by her family. “Misadventure is the unintended result of your own actions. She took too many paracetamol but it

A YOUNG woman died after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol she was taking for pain. Rebecca Bissett, 29 , was taking paracetamol over the Easter weekend 2018 and was hospitalised on Easter The young woman was described as a ‘great daughter' who was much loved by her family.

Rebecca Bissett (29) was taking paracetamol over the Easter weekend in 2018 and was hospitalised on Easter Monday, an inquest heard (stock photo) Rebecca Bissett (29) was taking paracetamol over the Easter weekend in 2018 and was hospitalised on Easter Monday, an inquest heard (stock photo)

A woman died after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol she was taking for pain.

Rebecca Bissett (29) was taking paracetamol over the Easter weekend in 2018 and was hospitalised on Easter Monday, an inquest heard.

The young woman was described as a "great daughter" who was much loved by her family.

"Becca was a great daughter; she was loved by all her nieces and nephews. She used to do all the activities with them, zip lining and things, she was a great help and they loved her," mother Geraldine Bissett told Dublin Coroner's Court.

Over 2,000 children in north Dublin waiting over a year for vital health care

  Over 2,000 children in north Dublin waiting over a year for vital health care It has also emerged there are massive variations depending on location .While North Dublin has the biggest backlog with 2,400 children in the queue, just 10 kids are on a waiting list for speech and language therapy in Dun Laoghaire and none in Dublin South East.Fianna Fail’s health spokesman Stephen Donnelly, who obtained the figures, said many kids are waiting for years, often for primary care supports such as speech and language therapy.Others are languishing on lists for critical operations for conditions as serious as scoliosis – an agonising curvature of the spine.

A 29 -year-old woman died after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol she was taking for pain. Rebecca Bissett was taking paracetamol over the Easter weekend in 2018 and was admitted to hospital on Easter Monday, an inquest heard.

Taking slightly too much paracetamol day after day can be fatal, experts have warned. People taking tablets for chronic pain might not realise they were taking too many or recognise symptoms They were also more likely to die of their complications. Dr Simpson said: "They haven't taken the

Ms Bissett lived at home with her mother and two brothers at Fostra, Aughnacliffe, Co Longford. She had a weight problem and had undergone gastric bypass surgery in 2009.

She weighed 32 stone and was due to have cosmetic surgery when she reduced her weight to 15 stone, the inquest heard. She was a type 2 diabetic and was on a controlled diet. She had begun secretly drinking in her bedroom in her teens, her mother said.

Ms Bissett spent a week at a Cuan Mhuire addiction treatment centre in Athenry in 2018.

"She spent a week at Cuan Mhuire and she was quiet and prayerful when she came out, and she had stopped drinking.

"But later, she travelled to London to meet friends, and I think she started drinking again then," her mother said.

Over Easter weekend 2018, Ms Bissett complained of pain and told her family she was taking paracetamol.

Man (28) found guilty of manslaughter of father-of-four who died after inhaling blood and teeth

  Man (28) found guilty of manslaughter of father-of-four who died after inhaling blood and teeth Michael Dineen had denied the murder of Patrick O’Donnell but admitted being guilty of the manslaughter. He pleaded not guilty to murder but guilty of manslaughter when he was arraigned at the start of the trial in the Central Criminal Court sitting in Cork.Jurors had heard that Dineen attacked O’Donnell in a vicious incident.Teresa Walsh, who was working in the bar at the time of the attack, told the trial that Dineen behaved “like a lunatic”.She heard the noise of a heavy chair in the pub and went down to investigate. There she found O’Donnell on the floor following an assault.

A 29 -year-old woman died after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol she was taking for pain. The young woman was described as a "great daughter" who was much loved by her family. “Misadventure is the unintended result of your own actions. She took too many paracetamol but it

Poisoning caused by taking too much paracetamol can damage the liver, be difficult to treat and may prove fatal. Stag do tragedy. Man back from boozy lads' trip in Munich dies after accidentally overdosing on paracetamol . Co-author Pierre Bagnaninchi, of the university's MRC Centre for

On Sunday April 1, three days before her death, she became drowsy, and her family grew concerned.

Her brother Shane Bissett said she was sick and he saw the remains of paracetamol tablets. He asked her how many she had taken and she said three. She handed him a bottle that originally contained 70 tablets.

"I assumed she had taken more," he said.

Her brother drove her to Cavan General Hospital the following day.

She was admitted to the emergency department. She developed liver failure and became critically ill and was transferred to St Vincent's Hospital in Dublin on April 3.

She was hopeful a transplant could save her life, but she died the following day.

A post-mortem found half of her liver had dissolved due to the effects of paracetamol.

"The main thing is the liver damage, and that's due to the paracetamol," Coroner Dr Myra Cullinane said, returning a result of misadventure.

Woman (80s) dies after house fire in Wexford .
Woman (80s) dies after house fire in WexfordGardaí and emergency services rushed to the scene of the blaze in Ballyeden, Davidstown near Enniscorthy, shortly before 7am.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!