•   
  •   

Ireland Greiving relatives pay emotional tributes to Louth boy Keane Mulready-Woods who was brutally murdered

13:00  16 january  2020
13:00  16 january  2020 Source:   dublinlive.ie

Teen brutally butchered by Narco-style killers named as Drogheda native Keane Mulready-Woods

  Teen brutally butchered by Narco-style killers named as Drogheda native Keane Mulready-Woods Gardai have outlined two main suspects in the shocking case, both of whom have links to feuds in Coolock and Drogheda .One of the men has recently been released from prison while the other escaped a hit attempt just hours before the gruesome discovery was made in Dublin.The suspect escaped by the skin of his teeth on Monday when the taxi he was travelling in was shot at in an apparent retaliation in Drogheda.An innocent driver was rushed to hospital after the shooting and suffered non life-threatening injuries.

Keane Mulready - Woods went missing from his home in Drogheda on Sunday. Detectives in Dublin investigating the brutal murder of a 17-year-old boy whose dismembered body parts were dumped in Keane Mulready - Woods went missing in Drogheda, Co Louth on Sunday, January 12 at around

Keane Mulready - Woods . Keane disappeared on Sunday 12 January and gardaí described what happened to him in a statement this evening as “a brutal and He was last seen in Drogheda by his family around 6pm on Sunday evening. He was wearing a navy Hugo Boss tracksuit, black Hugo Boss.

a dog sitting on a sidewalk: Keane Mulready-Woods © Provided by Dublin Live Keane Mulready-Woods

Heartbroken relatives of a teenager who was killed and dismembered have paid touching tributes following his shocking death.

Gardai have confirmed that human remains found in two Dublin locations this week belong to missing Drogheda teen Keane Mulready-Woods.

A frantic search for the teenage boy was under way since Sunday night after he was reported missing from his home in Co Louth.

Body parts were discovered in a sports bag at Moatview Drive, Coolock on Monday night.

And more remains were found in a burning car on Trinity Terrace, Drumcondra on Wednesday morning.

Homeless man’s screams alerted workers to the fact that he was still inside his tent

  Homeless man’s screams alerted workers to the fact that he was still inside his tent The homeless man was sleeping in his makeshift home when his body was crushed in the grasp of a grabber sometimes used to remove burned-out cars. The African man, aged in his early 30s, went unnoticed by the workers, who allegedly did not check inside his tent because it had collapsed on top of him. It was only his screams that alerted them to the fact that a human being was inside one of the tents being removed like rubbish.

Keane Mulready - Wood 's remains were found in a harrowing discovery in the Drumcondra area of Dublin, Ireland, this morning. Officers had already obtained the lad’s DNA after he was convicted last month of intimidating the mother of a teenager who owed a drug debt to one of the feuding drug mobs.

Keane Mulready - Woods from Drogheda was reported missing by his family on Sunday 12 January. The Irish News reports that Gardai believe that the The Daily Mirror said that it is believed that Mr Keane was abducted and taken to a house where he was murdered and his body dismembered.

a boy wearing a hat and smiling at the camera: Keane Mulready-Woods © Provided by Dublin Live Keane Mulready-Woods

Gardai held a press conference on Wednesday evening and said a forensic examination confirmed the limbs were those of the 17-year-old.

Courtney Mulready posted online: "You are so special in my life that I know no other person will be able to take your place my brother."

Kelly Mulready said: "Fly high cuz. You were one of a kind! The best scrambler rider in Drogheda! Love you so much."

Gardai say they are "determined" to bring those behind the shocking crime to justice.

a person posing for the camera: Keane Mulready-Woods © Provided by Dublin Live Keane Mulready-Woods

Deputy Commissioner, Policing and Security, John Twomey said: "An Garda Síochána is determined to bring those behind this shocking crime to justice.

"In recent years An Garda Síochána has made significant progress in tackling organised crime through arrests leading to convictions and major seizures of guns, drugs and cash.

Garda receives minor injuries after being struck by moving vehicle during farmer protest

  Garda receives minor injuries after being struck by moving vehicle during farmer protest The vehicle involved is understood not to have been a tractor. No arrests have been made.The incident occurred during the planned tractor protests by farmers.

Tragic Keane Mulready - Woods ' remains were recovered inside a burning car abandoned in the "It is important to remember that Keane was a child, a young boy , trying to find his way in life, he Keane , who had links to both factions in the deadly Drogheda feud, disappeared on Sunday night after going

The parents of a young actor murdered outside a Kent bar have paid emotional tribute to their son. Sally and Colin Knox described son Rob as “the social hub of his large circle of friends.” They said they hoped his role in the forthcoming Harry Potter film will sharpen the focus on knife crime in the UK.

"This focus will continue. As always, the help and support of communities is vital to this."

A garda spokesman described the killing as a "brutal and savage" attack on a boy "trying to find his way in life".

He said: "Keane is a 17-year-old juvenile, he disappeared on Sunday 12th January and parts of his remains have now been discovered. 

"This is a brutal and savage attack on a child and is completely unacceptable in any normal democratic society."The level of violence is shocking and the investigation into the murder of Keane is being co-ordinated from Drogheda Garda Station.

"It is important to remember that Keane was a child, a young boy, trying to find his way in life, he has now lost his life and his family have lost their loved son and brother."

Details emerge of the government’s proposed deal to safeguard the FAI

  Details emerge of the government’s proposed deal to safeguard the FAI A new report has released details of the potential government deal that intends to safeguard the future of the FAI and Irish football. Minister Shane Ross, his deputy Brendan Griffin, as well as officials from the FAI met with delegates from UEFA at Leinster House on Tuesday evening. Extensive talks are underway about the financial […]Minister Shane Ross, his deputy Brendan Griffin, as well as officials from the FAI met with delegates from UEFA at Leinster House on Tuesday evening.

Keane Mulready - Woods . Image: An Garda Síochána. Updated 1 hour ago. Remains were discovered in the Moatview area of Coolock on Monday evening, and gardaí had probed links to this incident and the disappearance of a boy from the Louth area.

Conservative MP James Cleverly is close to tears on Thursday as he pays tribute in the House of Commons to PC Keith Palmer, who was murdered in Wednesday’s terrorist attack at the Houses of Parliament.

Gardai have now made an appeal for:  

  • Information from anyone who has knowledge of Keane’s movements from when he was last seen on Sunday 11th January 2020 at approximately 6pm in the vicinity of Dominic’s Bridge, Drogheda.
  • Information or dashcam footage from anyone in the Moatview Drive, Moatview Gardens Dublin 17 area on Monday 13th January 2020 from 9pm – 10pm.
  • Information on the movements of a blue Volvo S40 bearing false registration plates 141 MO 1925 which was abandoned and set on fire in the Trinity Terrace, Dublin 3 area on the morning of Wednesday 15th January at approximately 1.30am.
  • Information on the whereabouts of a blue Volvo S40, 161 D 48646, which was the subject of an unauthorised taking from Sandymount, Co. Dublin on 15th December 2019.
  • Information on the clothing Keane was wearing at the time he went missing. 

MORE NEWS:

Human remains identified as missing Co Louth teen (Dublin Live)

Hugh Grant's explosive comment about Harry (The Guardian)

Sinn Fein councillor slated for 'bizarre' comments about Leo Varadkar (Extra.ie)

Fury over King's diversity remarks (Independent)

    Forty people with links to Drogheda feud gang 'gone to ground' .
    Up to 40 of the main protagonists in the deadly Drogheda feud, including women and children, have "gone to ground" in recent days fearing that they will be shot or arrested. The development comes as it has emerged that a high-level meeting involving senior officers from many of the Garda's specialist units took place on Monday and a "strategy" for tackling the feuding gangs "head-on" was discussed.

    —   Share news in the SOC. Networks
    usr: 277
    This is interesting!