US News: Man admits murder after driving into shoppers - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

US NewsMan admits murder after driving into shoppers

14:05  07 december  2018
14:05  07 december  2018 Source:   news.sky.com

Conor McGregor is banned from driving for six months for driving at 95mph in 60mph zone

Conor McGregor is banned from driving for six months for driving at 95mph in 60mph zone UFC fighter Conor McGregor, 30, was stopped by police in Co. Kildare in October last year, while travelling at around one-and-a-half times the speed limit. He appeared before a judge and a courtroom packed with supporters at Naas district court in Co Kildare, just west of Dublin, earlier today. He faced charges relating to four offences, one for speeding and the other three related to his driving licence. McGregor apologised to the judge, who said he was disappointed in the UFC fighter.

James Fields, from Ohio, arrested following attack at ‘Unite the Right’ gathering, and two police officers die in helicopter crash.

Mohammed Abdul is accused of driving his car into Blake's nightclub in Gravesend, Kent, on Saturday night. A 21-year-old man is facing a charge of attempted murder for allegedly driving his car into a nightclub in Gravesend, Kent, after earlier being asked to leave.

Man admits murder after driving into shoppers © Reuters The 33-year-old injured 17 pedestrians in the attack, one of whom later died A man who deliberately ploughed a car into Christmas shoppers on a city street in Australia has pleaded guilty to murder.

Saeed Noori injured 17 people when he rammed his mother's vehicle into pedestrians on 21 December last year in Melbourne.

One of the casualties, 83-year-old Antonios Crocaris, died in hospital eight days later.


The 33-year-old, who is now an Australian citizen after arriving in the country as a refugee from Afghanistan in 2004, faces a life sentence after entering his guilty plea at Victoria state supreme court.

Romanian national denies murder of father-of-one Jonathan Duke

Romanian national denies murder of father-of-one Jonathan Duke A ROMANIAN national has denied the murder of a young Irish father of one. Ciprian Grozavu (44) pleaded not guilty to the murder of Jonathan 'Dukie' Duke (27) before a Central Criminal Court jury in Cork. 

A man has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after he drove his car into a busy nightclub, leaving a number of people injured. Kent police say they believe the man had been asked to leave the nightclub following an altercation and drove into the venue shortly afterwards.

A 27-year-old Fremont resident was charged with attempted murder for firing 12 rounds at a vehicle after an argument last month in a drive -thru line, police said. Allan Hsu, 27, of Fremont allegedly got into a verbal dispute with three people around 2:47 a. m . March 30 in the drive -thru line at the

He also admitted to 11 counts of recklessly causing serious injury and five counts of conduct endangering life, which carry maximum sentences of 15 and 10 years respectively.

At an earlier hearing, it was revealed Noori had accessed images and video of violent events in Europe and the US, including terror attacks.

Man admits murder after driving into shoppers © Getty Saeed Noori following his arrest and the vehicle he was driving. Pic: @Lachlanve However, he was not charged with terror offences.

His lawyers previously told the court that Noori suffers from mental health problems and it was likely he had not eaten or slept for days before the attack.

He will be sentenced in February.

It was the second time a car had been driven into pedestrians in Melbourne in 2017.

In January, six people were killed and more than 30 were injured by a vehicle driven up a busy shopping area.

A supreme court jury last month convicted James Gargasoulas on 33 charges, including six counts of murder.

Gargasoulas will be sentenced in January. That incident was also not judged to be a terror attack.

Narendra Dabholkar murder case: Three accused get bail as CBI fails to file chargesheet.
Narendra Dabholkar murder case: Three accused get bail as CBI fails to file chargesheet

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 0
This is interesting!