US News: Magistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel - PressFrom - United Kingdom
  •   
  •   

US NewsMagistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel

13:45  12 june  2019
13:45  12 june  2019 Source:   dailymail.co.uk

GAA player and cyclist die in separate road crashes

GAA player and cyclist die in separate road crashes Two more people have been killed on Irish roads, bringing the death toll for the bank holiday weekend to three. A young man died and two others were injured when a 4x4 ploughed into a ditch in the early hours of this morning in Tipperary. The dead man has been named locally as Sean Breen (24), who was a native of Annacarty. Mr Breen was well known in the area, having played GAA with Éire Óg Annacarty and was manager at Jacko Breen Agri, a local silage contracting company. The accident occurred at around 5.30am on the R661 road which links Dundrum to Thurles.

Nick Knowles has admitted that he was driving while using a mobile phone and speeding . The DIY SOS host , 56, expressed remorse for his actions and will plead guilty when he appears at Cheltenham Magistrates ' Court for sentencing on Wednesday. Admitting that 'what he did was wrong'

TV presenter Nick Knowles has admitted driving while using a mobile phone and speeding . The DIY SOS host has acknowledged "what I did was wrong" and says he is expecting to get a driving ban . Knowles said he now puts his phone in the boot of his car before he gets behind the wheel .

Magistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel © PA Images

DIY SOS host Nick Knowles has been banned from driving for six months and fined almost £1,500 after admitting to driving while using a mobile phone and speeding.

The presenter and former I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! contestant was sentenced at Cheltenham Magistrates' Court this morning.

Magistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel © Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited DIY SOS host Nick Knowles is seen leaving Cheltenham Magistrates' Court today He previously told The Sun: 'I was advised by some people to get a top lawyer and contest this, but I've held my hands up, said I'm guilty (in writing) and will be going to court next week for sentencing.

GAA player and cyclist lose their lives in crashes as bank holiday death toll rises

GAA player and cyclist lose their lives in crashes as bank holiday death toll rises Two more people were killed yesterday on Irish roads, bringing the death toll for the bank holiday weekend to three. A young man died and two others were injured when a 4x4 ploughed into a ditch in the early hours of yesterday in Tipperary. The dead man was named locally as Sean Breen (24), who was a native of Annacarty. Mr Breen was well known in the area, having played GAA with Éire Óg Annacarty and was manager at Jacko Breen Agri, a local silage contracting company. The accident occurred at around 5.30am on the R661 road which links Dundrum to Thurles.

Nick Knowles could be facing a driving ban after admitting to speeding and using his mobile phone while on the road. The 56-year-old presenter and musician is set to appear at Cheltenham ‘I’m expecting to get a ban from driving and I will absolutely accept that because what I did was wrong.’

The former England captain admits using his mobile while driving through London's West End. A court heard he was photographed by a member of the public holding a phone as he drove in "slowly moving" traffic. Beckham, 44, received six points on his licence to add to the six he already had for

'I'm expecting to get a ban from driving and I will absolutely accept that because what I did was wrong.'

Magistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel © Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited He added: 'It's all too easy to drive a bit too fast or read or send a text, but let me be the lesson to everyone, it's not OK.'

Knowles, 56, told the newspaper that he now puts his phone in the boot of his car before he gets behind the wheel.

Magistrates ban DIY SOS host Nick Knowles from driving for six months and fine him almost £1,500 after he admitted speeding and using his mobile phone at the wheel © Provided by Associated Newspapers Limited 'I have Bluetooth and can answer calls, but it's out of reach,' the presenter said.

Tributes pour in for two well-known Dublin people, firefighter Paul Knowles and Dalkey's Carl O'Brien who passed away this week.
Two gentleman passing away just a couple of days apart

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!