•   
  •   

US News After finding weapons: Investigations against six suspects

20:40  04 july  2020
20:40  04 july  2020 Source:   pressfrom.com

Yvelines: the sale of a handbag turns to the taking of hostages

 Yvelines: the sale of a handbag turns to the taking of hostages © LP / Olivier Boitet. Illustration. The two girls were released around 10:30 p.m. after police intervened. It's a story of money and the sale of handbags that went very wrong. Two young women, 18 and 22, were kidnapped overnight from Wednesday to Thursday, between Paris and Trappes before being released thanks to the intervention of the police. And seven suspects were arrested in the two cities. Around 9:15 p.m., these two friends went to the twentieth arrondissement of the capital to sell a h

After searching ten properties in Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, the Lüneburg public prosecutor's office is investigating six suspects for violations of the weapons law.

Die Staatsanwaltschaft Lüneburg ermittelt gegen insgesamt sechs Beschuldigte. © Photo: Philipp Schulze / dpa The Lüneburg public prosecutor's office is investigating a total of six suspects.

As reported by the Lower Saxony State Criminal Police Office (LKA), various weapons, weapon parts, ammunition, electronic storage media and sound carriers were found and secured during raids on Friday. The authenticity of the weapons and their criminal relevance can only be assessed after a forensic investigation, said the LKA spokeswoman. The accused were questioned, but did not comment on the allegations. "Due to the overall circumstances, some of the suspects are currently assuming a right-wing outlook," it said.

Abuse complex: traces of more than 30,000 suspects

 Abuse complex: traces of more than 30,000 suspects Investigators have found traces of more than 30,000 suspects in the Bergisch Gladbach abuse complex. This was announced by Minister of Justice Peter Biesenbach (CDU) in Düsseldorf. © Photo: Federico Gambarini / dpa In the abuse complex in Bergisch Gladbach, the authorities are also monitoring the distribution of the images on the Internet. It is not only about the distribution and possession of child pornography, but also about serious child abuse.

Special forces were deployed during the searches in the towns of Munster, Rinteln, Wriedel and Bückeburg in Lower Saxony, as well as in Minden in North Rhine-Westphalia and in Waren (Müritz) in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania. The LKA spokeswoman did not want to say exactly which objects were searched. The authority also refused to provide any more details on the accused who come from the federal states of Lower Saxony, North Rhine-Westphalia and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania for reasons of investigation.

It was announced a few days ago that a list of private contact details of politicians and celebrities was found at a suspected right-wing extremist from Lower Saxony, which has been circulating in right-wing extremist circles for some time. The man is said to have been removed from his current assignment as a reservist. After researching the news magazine "Spiegel" he was in a Bundeswehr barracks in Munster in the Heidekreis. According to the public prosecutor's office in Lüneburg, which is responsible for the preliminary investigation against the six suspects, the current issue is not about the list, but about possible violations of the Arms and War Weapons Control Act.

Interior Minister Horst Seehofer (CSU) had been shocked after the list was found. The case confirmed that the biggest threat in the Federal Republic was right-wing extremism.

Terrorism: Sentenced to 30 years in prison, the French jihadist Tyler Vilus will be retried .
The national anti-terrorist prosecutor has appealed against the sentencing to 30 years in prison of Tyler Vilus, former emir of the Islamic State group © Benoit PEYRUCQ / AFP Tyler Vilus, on the first day of his trial, June 25, 2020 in Paris.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
usr: 0
This is interesting!