•   
  •   

US News Norway: The terrorist track is accurate after the murderous arc attack

18:40  14 october  2021
18:40  14 october  2021 Source:   liberation.fr

Afghanistan: The Kunduz Suicide Attack Claimed by the Islamic State

 Afghanistan: The Kunduz Suicide Attack Claimed by the Islamic State © Abdullah Sahil The Shiite mosque of Kunduz, Afghanistan, was the target this Friday of a suicide attack. Kamikaze targeted this Friday a Shiite place of worship in the city of Kunduz, as the faithful were gathered for prayer. Five days after an attack in Kabul claimed by the Islamic State (EI), the terrorist organization recurrence.

Norwegian police held this Thursday a press conference to draw up the contours of the suspect's profile of the attack In archery that makes five dead the night before.

The arc attack that made five dead and two wounded in Norway looks at this stage at a "terrorist act," said Norwegian security services (PST) this Thursday, thus contributing to the terrorist track. Islamist. A little earlier, the police had already indicated that the presumed author of the attack that beyond the city of Kongsberg (South-East) Wednesday was a 37-year-old man converted to Islam and suspected by the past of radicalization , without concluding categorically on the reasons that animated it.

Attack in Yemen against an official convoy, at least six deaths

 Attack in Yemen against an official convoy, at least six deaths © AFP A U Leven six people perished Sunday in a bombing of the car trapped in the southern Yemen against a convoy of government officials, who have Survived this last attack in this country ravaged by the war. according to security sources, the Governor of Aden, Ahmed Lamlas, the Minister of Agriculture, Salem Al-Socotri, and a third official whose identity has not been specified in the immediate future, were on board of the convoy rolling in Aden.

The police had been in contact with the suspect in the past for "radicalization fears," explained a Norwegian police officer, OLE BREDRUP SAEVERUD, at a press briefing. These fears, which resulted in a follow-up, go back to 2020 and before, he said. Depending on the TV channel TV2 , the suspect had medical history.

The police also indicated that the five dead were all killed after the first contact between the police and the suspect, who recognized the facts during his interrogation. Reported for his violent behavior, the man has indeed managed to escape the police, on which he shot arrows. He was arrested half an hour after the first attempt at interpellation, according to the police. Victims have not been formally identified yet. The police indicated that they were four women and a man, aged 50 to 70 years.

Dispositif policier dans les rues de Kongsberg mercredi après l'attaque à l'arc. © Hakon MOSVOLD Larsen Police device in the streets of Kongsberg Wednesday after the arc attack.

Russia: A penitentiary commission designates the navalny opponent as "terrorist"

 Russia: A penitentiary commission designates the navalny opponent as Russia-Politics-Navalny: Russia: a penitentiary commission designates the navalny opponent as "terrorist" © Reuters / Shamil Zhumatov Russia: a prison commission designates The opponent Navalny as "Terrorist" Moscow (Reuters) - The incarcerated Russian opponent Alexei Navalny said Monday a penitentiary commission had designated him as an extremist and terrorist but did not consider him as a person presenting a risk of leakage .

Black Arrows

Video: Arc Attack in Norway: At least 5 dead, the Mobile Suspect still uncertain (France 24)

Danish national resident in Kongsberg, a small town of about 25 000 inhabitants about 80 kilometers west of Oslo, the suspect was heard by the investigators at night and must be presented to a judge on Thursday or Friday for his placement in remand. According to his lawyer, Fredrik Neumann, he is cooperative. "He explains in detail and he speaks and cooperates well with the police," he told the press.

The attack occurred in several places on an extended area of ​​Kongsberg, particularly in a supermarket. This is where a policeman, who was not in use, was injured. The press has published photos of black arrows, visibly from competition, lying on the ground or, for one of them, firmly stuck in a wall. According to the police, the suspect also used other weapons, whose nature has not been specified.

Arc attack in Norway: What is known about the killer's profile

 Arc attack in Norway: What is known about the killer's profile the arc attack that made five dead in Norway resembles at this stage at a "terrorist act", felt the Norwegian security services (PST) Thursday. © afp.com/terje bendiksby one of the arrows drawn by the man who killed 5 people with his bow, in Kongsberg, Norway, October 13, 2021. Five people were killed and three wounded, Wednesday at the end In the afternoon in Norway, in an attack perpetrated in Kongsberg , in the southeast of the country.

The attack, in the unusual procedure, occurred on the last day of the mandate of the Conservative Premier Erna Solberg, who must give the Thursday the reins to a new government of the left center led by Jonas Gahr Støre, winner legislatures of September 13th. "We are horrified by the tragic events in Kongsberg," also reacted King Harald V, while the head of the UN, Antonio Guterres, said in a Tweet "shocked and saddened."

extreme right attacks

In response to the attack, the font, which is generally not armed, will carry temporary weapons throughout the country. Several projects of Islamist attacks have been foiled in Norway in the past. But the peaceful Scandinavian nation has been berupted by two extreme right attacks in the last ten years.

On July 22, 2011, Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people by blowing up a bomb near the government headquarters in Oslo, making eight dead, before opening the fire on a gathering of Labor youth on the island of Utøya, making 69 other victims.

In August 2019, Philip Manshaus had also shot in a mosque around Oslo, before being mastered by faithful, without doing serious injury. He had previously fallen by racism his adoptive half-sister of Asian origin.

Updated October 14, 2021 to 14:22, with the declarations of Norwegian security services.

Cameroon: One year after the Kumba School attack, "an unqualitable trial" .
© Reuters / Josiane Kouagheu The Kumba School of a murderous attack on October 25, 2020. in Cameroon, There is almost a year for day, on October 24,2020, seven children were killed and at least thirteen wounded in the attack of a school, Kumba, in the southwestern country. A trial occurred between December and September. Twelve people were judged by the Buea Military Court. Human Rights Watch speaks of a "simulacrum of trial".

usr: 0
This is interesting!