US News The US Ministry of Justice asks Trump to be sentenced to outrage in the magistrate in the case of classified documents.
The convictions for "sedition" in the assault of the Capitol reinforce the pressure on Trump
© Brendan Smialowski the American president Donald Trump is expressed from the Ellipse, in front of the White House, on January 6, 2021 the first verdicts "Sedition" pronounced as part of the sprawling investigation into the Capitol attack increased pressure on ex-President Donald Trump, still threatened by justice for his role in this incredible assault.
The US Ministry of Justice asked a federal judge to condemn former President Donald Trump for Outrage to Magistrate, because he did not respect the order to give him classified documents in his possession, reports CNN.
According to the sources of the Washington Post, the Ministry of Justice asked that Mr. Trump's legal team be retained for contempt.
This decision comes after a team initiated by the lawyers of the former president said on Wednesday that he had found two new documents in a storage unit in West Palm Beach, Florida, after having searched four places.
Right -wing extremist judge Maier is said to go into premature retirement
Leipzig. The judge and former AfD member of the Bundestag Jens Maier from Saxony, classified as a right-wing extremist, can be sent to premature retirement. The service court for judges at the Leipzig district court declared a corresponding application permitted. The place of former AfD member of the Bundestag Maier in the negotiating hall in the Leipzig district court remains empty.
Donald Trump's team presented these two documents to the FBI and announced to the magistrate responsible for managing the chaos to Washington DC that she thought that the former president was complying with the request to submit all the files.
The main stumbling block in relations between the Ministry of Justice and Trump's legal team was the repeated refusal of the latter to confirm that all classified documents had been returned to the government.
Since the beginning of the year, the team of the former president has handed over boxes and envelopes of federal documents. During the summer, the investigators entered his manor in Mar-A-Lago, where they seized several dozen additional boxes containing more than 100 documents marked as classified.
"Half Bread": Biden has 13,000 documents for Kennedy-Murder .
"Half Bread": Biden leaves 13,000 documents for Kennedy-Mord The US government has released over 13,000 secret documents on the attack on President John F. Kennedy . However, some files remain under lock and key. Washington, D.C. -After around six decades of murdering the then US President John F. Kennedy, the government in the USA has released thousands of other secret documents on the case. The US national archive published more than 13,000 documents on Thursday (December 15).