EnthusiastsAMR Track Performance Pack Takes Aston Martin Valkyrie Beyond Ultimate
Aston Martin’s Valkyrie looks set to melt ice in new photos
It's intended to be the fastest street-legal production car. 1/3 SLIDES © Aston Martin Aston Martin Valkyrie Aston Martin Valkyrie 2/3 SLIDES © Aston Martin Aston Martin Valkyrie Aston Martin Valkyrie 3/3 SLIDES © Aston Martin Aston Martin Valkyrie Aston Martin Valkyrie 3/3 SLIDES The F1 influence is clear from the shot of the cabin, which is swathed in carbon fiber and where the seats are positioned in a reclined "feet up" position.
With a 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V-12 thatand ground-effect aerodynamics honed by Formula 1 design genius Adrian Newey that deliver its own weight in downforce at 120 mph, you'd think the $3 million-plus would have a the "ultimate" bit nailed in terms of describing this extraordinary hypercar. But wait, there's more. The AMR Track Performance Pack takes the Valkyrie beyond ultimate.
Available as an option for the 150 Valkyrie road cars, the AMR Track Performance Pack includes new front panels that deliver greater downforce, lightweight titanium brakes, a more track-focused suspension, and a matte black magnesium performance wheel and carbon-fiber aero-disk set.
Tesla Model 3 Performance Track Mode (Release Version): Ludicrous Handling
MotorTrend's Randy Pobst tunes a Tesla to be quicker than a Ferrari around a racetrack
The Pack also includes a complete second set of all other exterior body panels, handy for owners who are serious about their track days. These are available in a choice of three standard color schemes, including the Stirling Green and Lime livery shown here. Alternatively, owners can create their own unique color scheme via Q by, Aston's in-house bespoke color and trim service.
All the Pack's components, which are specifically designed for track-only use, can be interchanged with the existing road-legal parts. And they're not just for show: Aston Martin claims the extra downforce, more responsive suspension, and more powerful brakes mean Pack-equipped Valkyries will deliver lap times about 8-percent quicker than the standard car.
Unboxing the Hot Wheels Rocket League RC Rivals Set
One of the best driving games rockets from the screen to reality.
Valkyrie Designer Series
For those owners who don't want to go near a track, Aston has also released details of its Designer Specification trim, and the bespoke options available through Q by Aston Martin, including a Gold Pack which features a 24-carat gold leaf laid under the paint.
To help get you started on specifying your Valkyrie, here's a look at some of them:
Designer Specification: Spirit
- Ethanol Silver paint
- Caycous Orange exterior graphics
- Matte black diamond turned aluminium honeycomb wheels with black calipers
- Exposed gloss lacquered carbon fiber roof and engine cover
- Black textured tail pipes
- Grey Blend alcantara interior trim
- Black anodized interior jewelry
Q by Aston Martin Designer Specification - Mantis
- Iridescent Emerald Q by Aston Martin Collection Paint
- Gold Pack
- 24-Carat Gold Leaf exterior applied to side swage line and front hood
- Gold Plated Stainless Steel Ultrafine Wings Badge
- Gold Anodized Oil Filler Cap
- Gold Anodized Interior Jewelry
- Honeycomb aluminium gold anodized detailing on wheel
- Green tinted carbon fiber roof and engine cover
- Gloss Mokume carbon fiber exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
Q by Aston Martin Designer Specification - Ultimate
- Satin carbon fiber finish body
- Red tinted carbon fiber roof and engine cover
- Carbon fiber aero discs with bespoke graphic detailing
- Satin Mokume carbon fiber exterior and interior detailing including headlamp bezels, steering wheel face plate, central vent and side pod vents
- Red woven leather in central armrest and door insert
- Red seat harnesses
| Follow MSN Autos on and
Why The Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato Is Worth $13 Million.
It might be hard to believe, but nobody wanted the DB4 Zagato when it was launched in 1960. Today they are worth millions Aston Martin has produced some of the most beautiful cars to ever grace Tarmac, with a 100-year track record of doing so. Waiting list for new models can stretch beyond a year, and values of classic models have never been higher. Today an original Aston Martin DB4 Zagato can be worth up to $13 million, but it hasn’t always been that way… This Zagato model has gone from rags to riches. © Motor1.
AMR Track Performance Pack Takes Aston Martin Valkyrie Beyond Ultimate
AMR Track Performance Pack Takes Aston Martin Valkyrie Beyond Ultimate With a 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V-12 that makes 1000 hp at a screaming 10500 ...
Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Track Performance Pack
Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Track Performance Pack.