Family & Relationships Sales in February include jewelry, TVs, winter clothing and more
The 9 Best Jewelry Storage Options to Keep Your Bling Safe While You Sweat
Shop these cute boxes and cases that will keep your pieces safe and tangle-free. Ahead, nine cute and functional jewelry storage solutions for stashing your rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Vlando Macaron Small Jewelry Box © Provided by Shape AMAZON Removable dividers make this box adaptable to your needs, whether it's storing a few small pieces one day and a chunkier necklace the next. Plus, the case is well-constructed and can withstand being jostled around in your purse or gym duffle, as you toss it into your locker or in the back seat of your car.
Our editors independently selected these items because we think you will enjoy them and might like them at these prices. If you purchase something through our links, we may earn a commission. Pricing and availability are accurate as of publish time..
Although we're almost halfway through February, there are still a lot of landmark events to look forward to, includingand . And while the spread of continues to affect the way we celebrate, there are still socially distanced ways to enjoy your day (like doing a little retail therapy). To help you revamp your winter wardrobe or show appreciation to your loved ones this , we’ve rounded up the best sales and deals in February across fashion, home, tech and more. To learn more about what shopping in February will look like and how to take advantage of the best buys and deals this month, we consulted , a senior staff writer at .
Black Friday sales & deals 2020
The biggest shopping event of the year is here. Even though the build up to Black Friday starts earlier and earlier every year, there's still nothing like the day itself, when the best sales and deals on all the products you need are finally unveiled. © Provided by CNN Of course, all those deals are hard to keep track of. That's why we've created this guide to the must shop deals of the day. Every sale is broken out by category, while brands and retailers are listed alphabetically, do you can easily browse to find the discounts you've been anticipating.
What stores are having big sales right now
- is offering up to 20 percent off select and up to 50 percent off and
- is offering 40 percent off all for a limited time, as well as 20 percent off sitewide with code GROWLOVE
- is giving you up to 70 percent off
- is giving you an extra 50 percent off
- is giving you up to 75 percent off and up to 50 percent off Belk exclusives with code MORESAVINGS
- is offering up to $1,000 off select and up to $900 off select
- is offering 15 percent off mattresses and 10 percent off everything else with code PRES15 until February 21.
- is offering 20 percent off until February 16.
- is offering $100 off the and $50 off the until February 13.
- is offering up to 30 percent off
- is offering 30 percent off with code SPRING
- is offering $50 off when you spend $150, $150 off when you spend $350 and $250 off when you spend $550 with code SPRING.
- is offering 15 percent off sitewide (with code TAKE15) until February 15, 20 percent off with code WINTER20 from February 18-21, up to 70 percent off and savings on select
- is offering savings on , as well as up to 40 percent off select and
- is offering up to $1,000 off select
- is offering up to 40 percent off sitewide with code FAMILY
- is giving you up to 68 percent off select , , and
- is offering up to 40 percent off select
- is giving you up to 60 percent off and up to 70 percent off
- is offering up to 50 percent off
- is offering up to 70 percent off and , as well as up to 50 percent off , and
- is offering buy-one-get-one-50%-off sitewide until February 14.
- will offer up to 70 percent off select styles from February 15-16.
- is giving you up to 30 percent off
- is offering 20 percent off select styles with code LOVE20 until February 14.
- is giving you 10 percent off orders under $2,500 and 20 percent off orders over $2,500
- with code PENNY25 and 25 percent off with code FLEX25 until February 14.
- is offering an extra 25 percent off with code EXTRA25.
- is offering $5 off for new customers with code ILOVESAUCEY until February 28.
- will offer up to 50 percent off plus up to an extra 10 percent off with code EXTRA from February 8-17.
- is offering up to 25 percent off
- is giving you up to 40 percent off , 20 percent off , and .
- is offering buy-one-get-one-free until February 14.
- is offering up to 50 percent off select
- will offer up to 50 percent off plus free shipping on orders worth $60+ from February 12-15.
- will offer 30 percent off from February 11-16.
- is offering up to 70 percent off from February 8-15. SKU recommendations can be found .
- is offering up to 75 percent off
- will offer 20 percent off men's and women's full-priced items with code LUCKY21 from February 10-21.
Best Presidents Day mattress deals
- is offering $200 off using code FLAG200, $100 off using code GREEN100, $300 off their , and $150 off .
- is offering 20 percent off and a $250 free gift set (cloud pillows and waterproof mattress protector
- is offering 15 percent off and 10 percent off , and through Feb. 21
- is offering 20 percent off all
- is offering 25 percent off all mattresses and will give you two free pillows
- is offering up to $200 off plus two free pillows with every purchase
- is offering up to 30 percent off
- is giving you up to $200 off select , as well as two free pillows, microfiber sheets and a mattress protector with every mattress purchase through Feb. 16
- is offering up to $400 off and two free pillows with every purchase
- is offering up to 50 percent off
- offering 20 percent off sitewide with code PREzzzDAY
- is giving you 35 percent off any Chill mattress, as well as free pillows and sheets through Feb. 15
- is offering up to $500 off
- is offering 10 percent off and 15 percent off all
The Best Fashion Deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020
There's no better time to update your wardrobe.
Best deals to shop right now
Tech expert Whitson Gordon noted Samsung’sversion of the Q90T in our . This Samsung TV features a 4K Quantum processor for a more immersive experience, object tracking sound and an adaptive picture feature to view in daylight or at night. It also features LED backlighting, an ultra viewing angle feature that provides reduced glare, enhanced color and more. If you’re looking for a TV to fit in smaller spaces, you may prefer this option.
Samsung 65-Inch Class Q90T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV
- Samsung 65-Inch Class Q90T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $1,999.99 at
- Samsung 65-Inch Class Q90T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $1,587.95 at
- Samsung 65-Inch Class Q90T QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV $1999.99 at
This Brooklyn Beddingfeatures more than four layers of foam, with each layer focusing on a specific function. The top layers provide comfort and responsiveness to immediately adjust to support your body as you turn, as well as while you sleep. The coil-filled, eight-inch base works to decrease movement between you and your partner while you sleep. Additionally, the mattress is delivered to your door and comes with a 10-year warranty.
Cyber Monday deals 2020
If you thought Black Friday was peak deals day, think again: Cyber Monday is here, and it's your last chance to shop the year's best deals on everything you need for the holiday season and beyond. The deals are just as good — and in some cases, better — than last week. © Provided by CNN To help you make the most of the day's deals, we've created a handy cheat sheet; everything is sorted alphabetically and by product category. And be sure to check back often, since we'll be updating this post with new deals throughout the day.
Brooklyn Bedding Sedona Hybrid Luxury Mattress
Brooklyn Bedding Sedona Hybrid Luxury Mattress $936.75 at
Ramhold noted that lots of retailers are clearing out inventory to make way for spring styles, andis no exception. This jacket is lightweight and sports water-resistant 600 fill-power down insulation. It is wind- and water-resistant and features a Pertex nylon shell. Additionally, it includes two zippered hand pockets, a chest pocket and drawcord at the hem to block out the cold air. You can find it in three colorways including Black, and . And if you’re looking for an everyday coat without the extra features, you may prefer the .
REI Co-op Stratocloud Down Hoodie
REI Co-op Stratocloud Down Hoodie $93.83 at
I Wore My Pajamas Outside and Got Compliments (Plus, They're 50% Off Right Now!)
When the POPSUGAR team told me I could test out an item from Banana Republic's site for a story, I was a bit overwhelmed.
This pullover by The North Face is machine-washable and made from a blend of cotton and polyester. It features a hoodie with drawstrings and a Kangaroo hand pocket. It also sports The North Face logo graphic across the chest. Plus, it comes in seven colors, including, , and more.
The North Face Half Dome Pullover Hoodie
- The North Face Half Dome Pullover Hoodie $38.50 at
- The North Face Half Dome Pullover Hoodie $38.47 at
- The North Face Half Dome Pullover Hoodie $55.00 at
Thisnecklace features a minimalist and vintage-inspired design that’s perfect for layering. It includes a delicate chain and hammered-finish pendant and comes shipped in a gift box. Plus, it comes in two colors, including silver and and you can find it in a option. If you’re like me and love complementing accessories, you may enjoy pairing it with the .
gorjana Hadley Pendant Necklace
These Are the Most Popular Christmas Gifts of 2020, According to Google
Want to ensure your friends and family members love the gifts you get them this year? Then check out
gorjana Hadley Pendant Necklace $42.00 at
At 11.6 inches high and 15.4 inches wide, this Kate Spade tote is large enough to hold a laptop, jacket, tablet and more. It comes with an outside zipper pocket, as well as inside slip pockets, zipper pocket and magnetic snap pocket. It’s made of saffiano leather, sports the Kate Spade Logo and comes in Black and Tutu Pink. If you’re looking for a smaller bag to take out to dinner, you might also enjoy the.
Kate Spade Louise Large Tote
Kate Spade Louise Large Tote $268.00 at
Best things to buy in February and what can wait
If you’re in the market for a new TV, now could be a good time to invest in one. Ramhold informed us that we’ll likely see deals on 65-inch TVs, including options going for $500 or less and some bundled with gift cards. However, she suggested buying prior to Feb. 7 as we’ll likely see the best deals leading up to the Superbowl. Ramhold also said we should expect to see deals of 20 percent off or more on jewelry, 25 percent offand 70 percent off fake floral arrangements in anticipation of . And with Presidents Day quickly following, Ramhold noted that while we won’t see Black Friday-worthy deals on electronics, there should be modest discounts on tech that can’t wait. She also said we can expect to see significant sales, up to 75 percent off, on everything from furniture and mattresses to clothing, home goods and select large appliances.
Pull Out Those Gift Cards: This Year's After-Christmas Sales Are So Good
These are the best end-of-year deals from Instant Pot, Dyson, and more.Don't mind us, we're already busy thinking about after-Christmas sales: It's a great time to use those new holiday gift cards! December 26 through 30 will be busy shopping days with retailers hoping to clear out inventory before the new year with massive sales. And don't worry if you don't want to hit the actual mall this year: Many stores are still offering curbside pickup and same-day delivery to comply with social distancing recommendations.
Aside from these larger sale event categories, Ramhold also advised Shopping readers to keep an eye out for sales on winter clothing and gardening items like fertilizers or, as well as like and .
What can wait
As for things that can wait, Ramhold advised postponing buying phones, especially Androids. She noted that it’s the beginning of the year and that new phone models will be coming out throughout the year, bringing discounts on older options. Likewise, she urged to hold off buying luggage until March and warned to wait on booking cruises, regardless of “wave season,” which usually takes place from January through March. “If you want to book a trip, you might be better off watching for a deal to plan a trip far in advance rather than hoping for a last-minute offer to become available now,” Ramhold said.
Finally, Ramhold cautioned readers to beware of doom shopping as a way to cope with the pandemic. She also suggested keeping an eye on the kinds of discounts being offered at your favorite stores since some retailers will be hosting more sales in a month.
“Be vigilant,” she advised. “If you see something on the low end, weigh your options and see if you can wait to see if the discount increases at all later in the month.”
Catch up on the latest fromguides and recommendations and download the for full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak.
50 of the Most Stunning Pictures of Winter Across America .
Bundle up! These amazing pictures of winter landscapes and wildlife will make you want to go for a walk in the snow. The post 50 of the Most Stunning Pictures of Winter Across America appeared first on Reader's Digest.This was my first trip to Mount Rainier on a visit to my children who lived in Port Orchard, Washington. There were so many beautiful photo opportunities on the drive through the park. – Cathy Williams. If winter isn't your season, here are some stunning fall pictures.