Food 6 Fun Facts You Didn’t Know About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is offering a 'crazy' new bonus with this year's never-ending pasta passes — here's how to get one
Olive Garden's never-ending pasta pass is back. And this year, 50 pasta lovers will have the chance to buy an eight-day trip to Italy in addition to eight weeks of unlimited pasta. For $100, the pasta passes provide eight weeks of unlimited pasta, soup or salad, and breadsticks. That's one week longer than last year's seven-week endless pasta extravaganza. © Provided by Business Insider Inc Olive Garden Plus, this year, 50 customers will also have the chance to buy a "Pasta Passport to Italy.
Olive Garden is one of the most popular chain restaurants in the United States, with slews of tasty recipes ( ). Behind this family-friendly Italian chain are some fun and quirky facts even its most frequent customers might not know. Read on to find out how many breadsticks are actually baked each year, plus other crazy things—like an Olive Garden trip to Italy for just a couple hundred dollars.
Olive Garden is one of the most popular chain restaurants in the United States, with slews of tasty recipes (get our copycats here!). Behind this family-friendly Italian chain are some fun and quirky facts even its most frequent customers might not know . Read on to find out how many breadsticks
Here are 10 fun facts about sleeping: Number 10 - When you are snoring, you can' t dream. Number 9 - On average a person spends nearly 6 years Number 5 - Do you know that there is a sleep disorder called the sleeping beauty syndrome? Those suffering from this disorder sleep up to 20 hours a day.
1. The Chefs Bake as Many as 700 Million Breadsticks Each YearThat's about three per customer. Investors in Olive Garden's parent company, Darden, weren't too happy about this, saying one breadstick per customer was enough. They estimated that cutting back on breadsticks would save the company about $5 million (and at 140 calories per stick, it would cut nearly 3.3 billion calories). As a result, customers only receive additional breadsticks if they ask—but who wouldn't ask?
2. Olive Garden Has a Secret Menu"Secret menu" is a loose term, but the chefs at Olive Garden are pretty laid-back—if a seasonal item you love is no longer on the menu, they'll usually make it for you if they have the ingredients. Plus, while their zeppoli dessert is typically served with chocolate sauce, some locations have other sauce options, like raspberry, which they might forget to mention unless you ask.
3. Famous People Eat at Olive Garden, TooIn 2013, Shia LaBeouf was spotted leaving the Olive Garden in New York City with his then-girlfriend, Mia Goth. In 2015, Katy Perry celebrated her 31st birthday at the popular restaurant—and even it to show her appreciation for the chain. Plus, rumor has it that player Robert Griffin III dines there, too—he's even signed some autographs in the parking lot.
4. You Can Get Unlimited Never-ending Pasta for Just $100Olive Garden runs a promotion each year called the Never Ending Pasta Pass, which allows customers to eat as much as they want during an eight-week period for just $100. It was reported that one man ate more than $1,500 worth of pasta with his $100 pass. The catch? Only a relative few are up for grabs; this year, it was 22,000. If you want the pass, be quick, because they typically sell out online in less than one second. Really.
5. Olive Garden Offers a Trip to Italy for $200Yes, you read that right. In addition to the Pasta Pass, Olive Garden offers an eight-day trip to Italy for a few lucky customers (plus one guest each) with its Pasta Passport. Hotel, airfare, transportation and three meals per day are included, plus tours of various parts of the country. If you thought the 22,000 pasta passes sold out quickly, get this: Each year, Olive Garden puts just 50 Pasta Passports up for sale.
6. Jimmy Fallon Now Owns an Olive Garden TaglineRemember the line, "When you're here, you're family," from the last two seconds of old Olive Garden commercials? Well, now it belongs to Jimmy Fallon. Olive Garden dropped the catchy tagline in 2012 for a new ad campaign, and when Jimmy Fallon heard the news, he asked if he could have the phrase. Olive Garden President Dave George appeared on Jimmy Fallon's late-night show to sign over the rights on-air. This Italian-American favorite clearly offers more than just bottomless breadsticks. Next time, we're asking for more breadsticks...and .
When Should You Buy the Fancy Olive Oil? .
When it comes to confusing labels and price points, I find olive oil to be second only to wine. Once you get a handle on the whole virginity thing, there is the matter of region to contend with, and it can be hard to know which one you “should” cook with. In its simplest form, “olive oil” is simply oil extracted from the fruit of an olive tree and can be either “refined” or “unrefined.” “Refined” sounds fancier and, according to The Kitchn, though it does remove “flaws” from the oil, it can also remove color and flavor. “Unrefined” olive oil is further broken down into two categories—”virgin” and “extra virgin.
Five Fun Facts About Olives
Hey Gaming Ganstaz, this video is dedicated to my good friend Olive!!! Enjoy!
10 SHOCKING FACTS about ARIANA GRANDE
10 SHOCKING FACTS about ARIANA GRANDE Subscribe HERE: http://bit.ly/2g0YJJo WIN GIVEAWAY click here: https://goo.gl/KUz4Od If you wanna support ...
Similar from the Web
Olive Garden is one of the most popular chain restaurants in the United States, with slews of tasty recipes (get our copycats here!). Behind this family-friendly Italian chain are some fun and quirky facts even its most frequent customers might not know . Read on to find out how many breadsticks www.tasteofhome.com
Here are 10 fun facts about sleeping: Number 10 - When you are snoring, you can' t dream. Number 9 - On average a person spends nearly 6 years Number 5 - Do you know that there is a sleep disorder called the sleeping beauty syndrome? Those suffering from this disorder sleep up to 20 hours a day. www.youtube.com
Olive Garden is one of the US's most popular Italian-inspired restaurant chains. But, there's a lot you don' t know about Olive Garden and its menu. Read on for more surprising facts about Olive Garden . It indicates an expandable section or menu, or sometimes previous / next navigation options. www.businessinsider.com
Before your family is gathered around a table of never-ending pasta and unlimited breadsticks again, read up on these interesting and fun facts Despite the fact that pasta is one of—if not the—easiest dish to make at home, Olive Garden remains 10 Things You Didn ' t Know About Cracker Barrel. www.eatthis.com
Olive Garden is a chain of restaurants that is centered on the United States but has operations in other countries as well. It is huge, as shown by the fact that its Olive Garden is a subsidiary. This means that it is a corporation that is either owned or otherwise controlled by some other corporation. moneyinc.com
Called The Olive Garden , the first Italian eatery of its kind cropped up in Orlando. Within seven years, the chain had close to 150 restaurants and a cult An Olive Garden server told Cosmopolitan that the worst thing about working at the restaurant was its main appeal: the unlimited soup, salad, and
Here's a few things you didn ' t know about them, including their unique qualities, dating habits and yoga skills More important is the fact that the slightly smaller three-toed sloths are really picky eaters. These ones cannot live in captivity, as they only eat the leaves from the trees where they were
housekeeping. 10 Things You Didn ' t Know About Daffodils. Did you know though, that there is so much more to daffodils than meets the eye? Similarly, squirrels will stay away from your carefully tended garden if you plant these bulbs.