•   
  •   
  •   

Health & Fit majority does not want Merkel back to a clear majority of Germans as Chancellor, Angela Merkel (CDU) does not want to go back as Chancellor, according to a survey. 71 percent of those surveyed do not want to have the politician back in office, as a repre

08:40  26 november  2022
08:40  26 november  2022 Source:   pressfrom.com

90 Day Fiancé's Angela's Most Disturbing Filtered & Heavy Makeup Clips

  90 Day Fiancé's Angela's Most Disturbing Filtered & Heavy Makeup Clips 90 Day Fiancé star Angela Deem uses odd filters on Instagram, instead of revealing her real face, after her 100-pound weight loss and plastic surgery.Angela started her weight loss journey on 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? season 6, when she got a gastric sleeve surgery, along with liposuction and a breast reduction. After she lost a lot of weight, Angela, who used to be at 273 pounds, started to look very different. To change the look of her face, Angela also got a facelift and a breast lift. She's had multiple plastic surgery procedures, and has plans to get a butt lift. Recently, fans watched Angela undergo a painful procedure, teeth implants, on 90 Day Diaries.

Die Deutschen vermissen Ex-Kanzlerin Angela Merkel kaum. © Sven Hoppe/dpa The Germans hardly miss ex-chancellor Angela Merkel. 43 percent of the respondents find that Merkel was better as the Chancellor than the current head of government Olaf Scholz (SPD), 41 percent are the opposite view, and 16 percent are tie in the question.

The survey was created by Civey in an online survey on November 24, 2022. The sample size is 5003 representative of representative citizens from 18. The questions were: "Do you want Angela Merkel back as Chancellor?" And "Was Angela Merkel better than Chancellor Olaf Scholz as Chancellor?"

majority demands restrictions for smokers from e-cigarettes .
in non-smoking areas should no longer be revealed e-cigarettes and evaporators. A majority of Germans want that. The drug order is open to this. © Lisa Ducret/dpa (symbol image) A man smokes an e-cigarette. According to the survey, a majority of Germans want a harder approach to e-cigarettes and tobacco eras in non-smoking areas. © Lisa Ducret/dpa (symbol image) Heidelberg. According to a survey, a majority of Germans would like a harder approach to e-cigarettes and tobacco.

usr: 2
This is interesting!