•   
  •   
  •   

Smart Living IKEA water dispenser for pets recalled because of suffocation hazard

19:53  12 july  2018
19:53  12 july  2018 Source:   abc10.com

The Surprising Menu Item IKEA Is About to Serve

  The Surprising Menu Item IKEA Is About to Serve This new snack has a 95% customer approval rating—here's when it's coming to your local store.For many fans, the best part of schlepping to IKEA is the snack break you inevitably take mid-trip. That break is about to get even more interesting for some, thanks to a new menu item coming soon: vegan hot dogs topped with fried onions and pickled cabbage. Customers who have already tried the snack at the company's Malmö, Sweden, location,give it a 95% approval rating, according to VegNews.

[National] Effective immediately, IKEA Canada is recalling the LURVIG water dispenser for pets due to risk for dogs and cats getting their heads stuck in the dome of the water dispenser with possible suffocation as consequence.

Ikea Canada is recalling a water dispenser for pets due to a risk of suffocation . The company made the move after receiving reports that two dogs got their heads stuck in the dispenser 's dome and suffocated .

a close up of a pan © Provided by TEGNA Inc. An IKEA water bowl is being recalled for a potential suffocation hazard to pets.

The "LURVIG water dispenser for pets" was sold from October 2017 to June 2018 in U.S. stores for $7.99, according to the company's website.

IKEA says it has received two reports where an animal got its head stuck in the dispenser, causing them to suffocate.

Customers are asked to stop using the product and return it to the store for a full refund.

Anyone with questions can visit IKEA's website or call 888-966-4532.

Related: Seatbelts for Dogs [Provided by Autoblog Minute]

FDA: Do not use hundreds of drug products from King Bio Inc. .
More King Bio products have been called out by the FDA this week. Water-based Dr. King's products made by King Bio "may pose a safety risk to people (especially infants, children, pregnant women and those with compromised immune systems), as well as pets.""These products may pose a safety risk to people (especially infants, children, pregnant women and those with compromised immune systems), as well as pets due to high levels of microbial contamination identified at the manufacturing site," the agency said.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!