Smart Living Here's Exactly What to Write in a Christmas Card for Everyone on Your List
Last Chance to Apply for Elevated Bonus Offers With Delta Amex Cards
Please note: the offers mentioned below are subject to change at any time and may not be available. You only have one day left to earn up to 50,000 bonus SkyMiles and $500 in statement credits. Right now, four Delta SkyMiles cards issued by American Express have elevated welcome bonuses, but this limited-time offer ends August 15. …
Thinking about what to write in a Christmas card might be just as hard as picking out the perfectfor someone. After all, you're sending them out to the same people you're buying gifts for: your friends, , , and even your . That means you'll have to come up with various messages that cater to each group. Although figuring out what to write in a Christmas card may seem like a daunting task, we're here to help.
Rachael Shares Her Grocery List — And It's NOT Short
Heads up, Rach's handwritten grocery list may overwhelm you — but to her, it's just a week in the life.
Ahead, you'll find messages for everyone on your list (including your!). Whether you decide to make your even more personal with a sweet or add a to spruce up a , you're bound to come across a message that suits your needs. Either way, these sentiments are enough to make any Christmas card worthy of . From helping your what to write in a Christmas card for their , to loving words for , we've got you covered with Christmas wishes that are both unique and sincere. While Christmas may seem far away, it'll be here before you know it, which is why we suggest you start thinking about what to write in your Christmas cards soon.
Funny Things to Write in a Business Card
Bring good cheer to your colleagues and clients with these cute Christmas-y quips.
AAA Reveals Best Time to Book Flights for Thanksgiving, Christmas Holidays
Get ready to book your Thanksgiving and Christmas travel soon!
- Christmas is Claus for celebration!
- Remember, when you stop leaving cookies and milk for Santa you get socks for Christmas.
- Why are Dasher and Dancer always taking coffee breaks? They're Santa's star bucks!
- Know what the best thing about this card is? It doesn't come with a fruitcake.
- We hope your Christmas jingle bell rocks!
What to Write in Your Boss's Christmas Card
When writing a Christmas card to your boss, keep it warm, but also keep it professional.
- Thank you for inspiring me to do my best every day. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing a wonderful Christmas to a wonderful mentor.
- Our team wouldn't be the same without you. Merry Christmas!
- Thank you for another outstanding year! May you have the Merriest Christmas!
- Happy holidays to a terrific mentor—looking forward to doing great work together in the New Year.
Rustic Christmas Card
Family Portrait Christmas Card
Eucalyptus Christmas Card
What to Write in a Christmas Card to a Friend
Whether they're your besties or more casual buddies, let 'em feel the love this Christmas.
- Not even Santa could bring a better friend. Merry Christmas, bestie!
- The gift of your friendship is my favorite Christmas present.
- When I count my Christmas blessings, you're at the top of the list!
- Every Christmas is merrier because you're a part of it, my forever friend.
- The holidays are a lot more special when celebrating with great friends like you.
What to Write in a Teacher's Christmas Card
If you're helping your kids compose cards to their teachers, here are a few starter suggestions.
- Merry Christmas to my favorite teacher. I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year!
- Thank you for making school fun and me smarter! Have a very Merry Christmas!
- Not even Santa's helpers could make a better teacher than you!
- You're the reason I'm happy to come back to school after Christmas!
- Wishing you a restful holiday season. Merry Christmas!
What to Write in a Christmas Card to a Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Is there a better time than Christmas to tell your love how much they mean to you?
- Merry Christmas to the person who lights me up like the brightest tree.
- Being with you is the best gift I could ever receive. Merry Christmas, honey!
- Merry Kiss-mas, my love. Now let's get under that mistletoe!
- You're the most wonderful part of the most wonderful time of the year.
- I hope that your holidays be filled with as much love and joy as you've given me.
50 New Year’s Resolutions Actually Worth Making .
Forget the usual resolutions like lose weight or travel more. Here are 50 totally attainable goals that will make you happier and healthier next year.
Here’s What Rachael’s Gifting Everyone on Her Christmas List
Rachael says what she gifts her closest friends and family on her 28-page list hasn't changed much through the years — but it's still a hit.
Simply Simple FLASH CARD - Santa's Hat Christmas Card by Connie Stewart
I just love this fast Christmas card. Santa's hat is just too cute and the tree punch makes it so fast to make. Here are the measurements in case you missed them: ...