Adam Gretz is a writer for. Drop him a line at or follow him on Twitter .
Smart Living Here's How to Throw the Ultimate New Year's Eve Party
How to Host the Perfect White Elephant Party
Plus, gifts that (literally) keep on giving.Just in case you haven't been to one of these since middle school, here's how it works:
In this week’s edition of the PHT Power Rankings the defending Stanley Cup champion St. Louis Blues climb to the top spot thanks to their current eight-game winning streak.
That streak has them running away with the top spot in the Central Division and Western Conference, while they also enter the week just one point back of the Washington Capitals in the race for the Presidents’ Trophy.
They will not need a great second half just to make the playoffs this season. They have already put themselves in position to not only return, but also make another run at the Stanley Cup.
Also this week the New York Islanders and Colorado Avalanche hit their first slides of the year, the Philadelphia Flyers are back on the good side of their streakiness, and the Buffalo Sabres and Edmonton Oilers continue to trend in the wrong direction.
Subway Is Brought Back Its Beloved Cheesy Garlic Bread For A Limited Time
Our prayers have been answered.Last year, Subway released the cheesy garlic bread as a limited time offer through February 2019. It's absence has been deeply felt, which is why the sandwich chain is bringing it back.
To the rankings!
1. St. Louis Blues. The defending champs.
2. Washington Capitals. Beforethis season, you have to go back to the 1991-92 season for the most recent time a defenseman had at least 50 points through his team’s first 40 games of the season (Phil Housley and Brian Leetch both accomplished it that season).
3. Pittsburgh Penguins. They are one of the best teams in the league and are going to be gettingback very soon.
4. Toronto Maple Leafs. They waited too long to make that coaching change. They.
5. Boston Bruins. Their overtime and shootout luck has been lousy lately, but they do have at least a point in seven consecutive games (4-0-3 record).
Subway's Ultimate Cheesy Garlic Bread Is Back for a Limited Time
The popular Ultimate Cheesy Garlic Bread from Subway is officially back on the menu. It'll be available until December 31, 2019.The famous specialty bread was first released for a limited time last December, but it only stuck around through February of this year. Ultimately, the menu item was such a hit, the sub shop decided to bring it back for an encore this holiday season.
6. Philadelphia Flyers. The streakiest, most unpredictable team in hockey is back on the good side of things. They are capable of a 10-game winning streak or a 10-game losing streak at any time, and neither one would — or should — surprise anyone.
7. Dallas Stars. With this defense and goaltending they are going to be a very tough out in the playoffs.
8. New York Islanders. They have won just two of their past six games and given up 26 goals during that stretch. This is their first slump of the season. Nothing to be alarmed about. They are fine.
9. Colorado Avalanche. Like the Islanders, the Avalanche have hit a little bit of a slump the past two weeks and slid just a bit. The type of thing that happens over the course of an 82-game season. Also like the Islanders, they are fine.
10. Carolina Hurricanes. TheNorris Trophy campaign needs a bigger PR department.
11. Tampa Bay Lightning. Do not give up on the Lightning just yet. This sleeping giant is starting to wake up.
Krispy Kreme’s Friendsgiving Deal Will Make You Feel Extra Thankful
12. Vegas Golden Knights.is playing some of the best hockey of his career and the Golden Knights are starting to rapidly climb the standings.
13 Florida Panthers.and is climbing the point leaderboard.
14. Vancouver Canucks.has solidified their goaltending spot,
15. Columbus Blue Jackets. A 10-game point streak is keeping them in it..
16. Minnesota Wild. That slow start where Bruce Boudreau’s job seemed to be in question.
17. Arizona Coyotes. They are still in the thick of the Pacific Division race but are cooling off fast.
18. Nashville Predators. An ugly weekend took some of the steam out of their recent strong play. Still, they are only a couple of points out of a playoff spot and have multiple games in hand on every team ahead of them.
19. New York Rangers. They may not be a playoff team just yet, butis doing his best to drag them to contention.
5 Reasons Chase Sapphire Preferred Should Be Your First Card
Please note: the offers mentioned below are subject to change at any time and may not be available. Official application link: Chase Sapphire Preferred Card with a 60,000-point bonus after you spend $4,000 in the first three months. Choosing your first travel credit card is a critical element in maximizing your points and miles, and a select …
20. Calgary Flames. Since that 10-game point streak came to an end they have won just two of the next seven. Before that 10-game point streak they had lost six in a row.
21. Chicago Blackhawks. Sunday’s shootout win in Columbus was just the second forsince the start of the 2015-16 season. The .
22. Montreal Canadiens.leads the league in games and minutes played, but he hasn’t been particularly sharp. That’s a big problem for the Canadiens.
23. Winnipeg Jets. The concern here was always what happens whenslows down even a little. That has happened over the past couple of weeks and the results have not been pretty.
24. Buffalo Sabres. They were 8-1-1 after 10 games. They are 9-15-6 in 31 games since. Now they are without.
25. Edmonton Oilers..
26. Ottawa Senators. D.J. Smith is getting more out of this roster than I thought he would.
27. Los Angeles Kings. There is nothing wrong with the way they play, they just do not have enough talent to make it matter. Combine that with continued decline ofand and things get bleak really fast here.
28. Anaheim Ducks. They simply have zero offense, and none of the young players on the roster have really taken a big step forward yet to help fix that.
This Rum Tour Will Take You Island Hopping On A Private Jet So Start Saving Up Now
Sooo who's down to come with?The Origin of Spirits experiences are a partnership between Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and AirSprint, a private aviation company. Essentially, these travel packages allow you to travel to the very roots of your favorite liquor with the convenience of a private jet.
29. New Jersey Devils.added another career first over the weekend .
30. San Jose Sharks.‘s , but this team is still in a LOT of trouble. They are 2-10 in their past 12 games and are going to need an insane second half just to make the playoffs. Are they capable of that?
31. Detroit Red Wings. Still on track to be one of the worst teams of the salary cap era.
How to Zhuzh Up Jarred Artichokes (And Also How to Spell Zhuzh) .
An appetizer so simple, you can focus on roasting the chicken. The only thing better than a good recipe? When something's so easy to make that you don't even need one. Welcome to It's That Simple, a column where we talk you through the process of making the dishes and drinks we can make with our eyes closed.I get second-hand stress when I see someone planning too much for a party. When they excitedly tell me their menu, I’m anticipating all of the places where they might fail. When they show me their game-plan I’m thinking about the time they could shave off by preparing something this way instead of that.
I tried to throw the ULTIMATE New Years Eve party!
BobbyBurns5.0 My first single "Lemonade!!!" is streamable for free here: https://soundcloud.com/nastymastermind/lemonade SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL ON ...
THE ULTIMATE NEW YEARS EVE HOUSE PARTY!!!
Happy New Year folks! I hope you enjoy this vlog!!! Smash that THUMBS UP button for the HYPE! ○ SUBSCRIBE to see more of my Videos & smack that LIKE ...