Smart Living 17 Quotes That Will Make You Feel More Energized Right Now
How to Handle Hopelessness
You can overcome these thoughts.While hopelessness can be quite complex, at its core, "it's the belief or feeling that a difficult situation will never get better,” Dr. Tamara D'Anjou Turner, a licensed, Atlanta-based psychologist, says. “It usually results from repeatedly experiencing or witnessing negative situations and not seeing them improve.” However, that is not the only cause.
When the morning espresso shot fails to energize you, use these quotes to put some spring back into your step.
'Dancing With the Stars' Frontrunner Ally Brooke Says She's Lost 10 Lbs Since Starting the Show
"I feel so much stronger, so much healthier."
Whether you're facing fatigue,or lack of inspiration, there's always something you can do to get back in the swing of things. The right energy can bring back to achieving all that you have ever dreamed of.
When thefails to energize you, use these quotes to put some spring back into your step.
Miranda Lambert Is at a ‘Comfortable Place’ After She ‘Struggled with Ups and Downs in Weight’
Miranda Lambert has “struggled” with her weight and body insecurities for her “whole life” — but the country singer is finally feeling good about herself. © Mei Tao Miranda Lambert Lambert, 36, said that she’s “hit a comfortable place” after her years of body image issues.“My whole life, I’ve struggled with ups and downs in weight,” she admitted to Health for their December cover. “I’m only 5’4″ so weight shows quickly on me. I’ve hit a comfortable place; this is pretty much my size. I’m a size 6, give or take five lbs., depending on the day.
1. "Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you." -- Oprah Winfrey
2. "Genuine beginnings begin within us, even when they are brought to our attention by external opportunities." -- William Throsby Bridges
3. "The power of imagination makes us infinite." -- John Muir
4. "Find out who you are and do it on purpose." -- Dolly Parton
5. "The scariest moment is always just before you start." -- Stephen King
6. "Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE." -- Joss Whedon
7. "In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story." -- Jeff Bezos
8. "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." -- Maya Angelou
8 Secret Spots You Never Knew Existed in Disney Parks
Make your next trip even more magical.
9. "I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something." -- Neil Gaiman
10. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." -- Robert Kiyosaki
11. "Extraordinary change can happen in your life, but it will take extraordinary people, extraordinary courage and extraordinary faith to believe that this won't be a repeat of your past." -- Shannon L. Alder
12. "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." -- Anne Frank
13. "And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good." -- John Steinbeck
14. "Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds." -- Albert Einstein
15. "Be men, or be more than men. Be steady to your purposes and firm as a rock. This ice is not made of such stuff as your hearts may be; it is mutable and cannot withstand you if you say that it shall not." -- Mary Shelley
16. "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -- Salvador Dali
17. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." -- Steve Jobs
Here's How Anna Victoria Wants You to Approach Your Post-Holiday Workouts .
"This holiday season (actually, all seasons) I ask you NOT to work out to punish yourself for what you ate," the trainer says. If you're sick of hearing these harmful holiday beliefs, Anna Victoria is flipping the script this year. In a recent Instagram post, the Fit Body app founder encouraged her followers to embrace post-holiday workouts as a way to feel "strong and energized", rather than a means to "punish" your body.
HOW TO ENERGIZE YOURSELF | POWER START | ANIMATED BOOK SUMMARY
For more information on the book please visit: https://www.mypowerstart.com To get two free chapters please visit: http://book.mypowerstart.com To buy the book ...
Amazing top quotes, best quotes on Amazing by famous people and authors | part-17
Best Quotes is a Youtube Channel of Top Quotes of thinkers, Writers, Authors, Celebrities, Actors, Revolutionaries, Politicians, Philosophers and other ...