Smart Living 14 Things You Didn’t Know About Princess Eugenie
Several cruise trips have already been cancelled this year. See when major cruise lines plan on operating again.
No major cruise line - including Carnival and Royal Caribbean - will be setting sail around the US until March the soonest.The cruising industry initially saw a quiet period after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention posted and extended its no-sail order as the coronavirus pandemic began surging in 2020. But after months of of waiting, in October, the CDC replaced its mandatory sailing pause with the "Framework for Conditional Sailing Order," a list of rigorous requirements needed for cruise lines to continue operating again.
Banish wrinkled shirts and rumpled sheets for good with these perfect-pressing tips from Donna Wallace, product manager for Rowenta Irons.
1. Sort clothes according to temperature, working from coolest to hottest. Iron silks and synthetics on low to medium heat (approximately 350°F), wool on medium to high, and cotton and linens at high temperatures (400°F to 425°F). Since the right temperature is critical, let the iron sit for a few minutes after you have adjusted the controls.
2. Hang up or fold your garments immediately after ironing them.
3. Never use circular strokes — you can stretch the fabric. Iron lengthwise and eliminate wrinkles by blasting the area with steam.
New Azamara boss to fans: Don’t worry, the line won’t change
Don’t worry, Azamara fans: The line’s new owners aren’t planning any radical changes to the Azamara cruising experience you know and love. That’s the word this week from Azamara’s new president, Carol Cabezas, who spoke with TPG in an exclusive interview following the news that Royal Caribbean Group is selling the upscale cruise brand to …That’s the word this week from Azamara’s new president, Carol Cabezas, who spoke with TPG in an exclusive interview following the news that Royal Caribbean Group is selling the upscale cruise brand to a private equity firm, Sycamore Partners.
4. When ironing large items, such as a tablecloth or curtains, set up two chairs next to the ironing board and fold the piece carefully onto the chairs as you work on it. You could also iron large items on a tabletop padded with a towel, provided that the table won't be harmed by the steam or hot temperatures.
5. Iron sensitive fabrics with a pressing cloth — a clean cotton cloth, handkerchief, or napkin. Iron fabrics inside out to protect them from becoming singed or shiny.
6. If you must use an extension cord with your iron, use a 12-ampere cord. Lighter-weight cords could overheat, causing fires. Make sure that you arrange the cord so you won't trip over it.
7. Press pleats starting from the bottom, working from the inside of the pleat to the outside. Set pleats with a shot of steam.
I followed Princess Diana's morning routine, and I could easily keep it up forever
The princess' routine consisted of a morning stretch, followed by baked beans and a pink grapefruit for breakfast. Then, it was time to create Diana's signature look — blue eyeliner and an oversized sweater. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. The world fell in love with Princess Diana all over again after that first glimpse of the royal roller skating in Buckingham Palace was shown in "The Crown."The late Princess of Wales led a remarkable life, one which has been documented through books, documentaries, and vivid accounts from her former staff.
8. Let clothes sit for a few hours after you're finished ironing to allow the creases to set.
Look for a bit of contrast
Make a road map
Set out a knife for every cheese
Keep the bread fresh
Give some variety
Hit the right temperatures
Dress it up
Offer nonalcoholic drinks
Don’t forget dessert
The postappeared first on .
Meghan Markle paid tribute to Princess Diana by wearing her bracelet during her interview with Oprah .
The Duchess of Sussex wore three sparkly bangles while filming her Oprah interview, one of which belonged to Prince Harry's mother, Princess Diana.According to the Express, the Cartier tennis bracelet has an estimated value of more than $174,800 (£125,000).