Style Iconic TV hairstyles: 15 greatest ever include Jennifer Aniston, Farrah Fawcett, Keri Russell
What to Know About Research and A New Flavor from Cape Cod Chips
Pick up, eat.
Many of us are keeping Easter small this year. That means having just our households sitting with us around the table. Just because you'refor fewer folks, though, doesn't mean this Easter should be any less festive and fun.
We'll show you how to put together a smaller Easter event with all the fixings. Yes, that still means Easter baskets,and —there's no need to forego any of your favorite holiday treats!
Small-Scale Easter Recipes
When you've got fewer peeps at your Easter table, think about modifying your menu to suit a smaller crowd. You can do this easily byyou love. You can also make or even .
Selena Gomez’s Latest Haircut Was Inspired By “The Rachel”
To say that Selena Gomez is a Jennifer Aniston fan is an understatement. In a recent episode of The Ellen Show, Aniston acted as a stand-in host for DeGeneres to interview Gomez about her new album, Rare. The conversation quickly turned to the 27-year-old singer’s love of Friends, including how she watched the sitcom every Thursday night and cried when the series ended. At one point, Gomez shouted to the studio audience, “Rachel was my life,” referring to Rachel Green, Aniston’s fictional Friends character. © Provided by Refinery29 But only now do we know the true extent of her fandom, because Gomez just debuted a haircut directly inspired by “The Rachel.
And you certainly don't need to limit your cooking and baking if you're staying in this season. There are so many delicious dishes that make smaller quantities—just enough for your nearest and dearest (plus a few leftovers).
- : It's easy to make your brunch a small affair. Make eggs to order or try something creative like these or a .
- : We know Easter is all about the ham, but there are plenty of other options that don't take up so much space in the fridge. Proteins like are perfect for smaller groups. And is always an impressive (but simple) way to serve just a few.
- : Small-batch desserts can be harder to come by, but there are plenty of options out there. An easy makes use of fresh spring produce without leaving a lot of leftovers. Or opt for a . Enjoy half with your partner on Easter and the other half for dessert (or even breakfast) the following day.
How to Make an Easter Ham
For some of us, though, Easter dinner just wouldn't be the same without a ham. Even if you only have a few folks at your Easter table, ham can still be a worthwhile make.
This popular ‘Irish’ dish isn’t actually Irish
In the United States, corned beef tends to have two primary applications: on a sandwich with a little mustard as an iconic Jewish deli dish, and on a platter with cabbage and potatoes at Irish pubs. The answer to that question, as you might have already surmised, is no. If you travel to Ireland in search of great corned beef and cabbage, you’re only going to find it at the tourist traps. What you will find is bacon and cabbage, one of Ireland’s most popular and beloved dishes, which is made with Irish-style back bacon, not American-style bacon.
The key is tofor you and your modified celebration. Look for a smaller ham, of course, and be sure to pick the style of ham—either bone-in, boneless or spiral-cut—that suits your needs and your preferred recipe. Here are some great to get you thinking, and be sure to follow this guide on .
Given the smaller crowd, chances are you'll have plenty of leftovers. Don't fret because cooked ham makes for fantastic dishes throughout the following week. You can keep ham leftovers in the fridge for four days. In that time, you can use it to make all plenty of, like , and the day-after Easter classic: .
If Spring's Top Shoe Trends Look Familiar, That's Because They're From the '90s
The best spring shoe trends are actually from the '90s. From heeled loafers, to Mary Jane shoes, to platform sneakers, here's what you should look out for when shopping.The good news is, we now feel slightly better about shopping for the season's top picks. Instead of spending hard-earned paychecks on all brand new items, our favorite vintage stores are bound to have square-toe heels and chunky loafers in stock, along with a variety of other styles that have been resurrected (we love a sustainable option).
If you can't finish your ham during that time or just want to save some for later, you can, too. Ham can be kept in the freezer for two months. When you're ready, defrost it and return to those leftover ham recipes.
What to Do on Easter
Even if your Easter celebration is a bit smaller than usual, you can still do all the fun activities that come with the holiday. Don't skip out on these traditions just because there are fewer folks to enjoy them. Here are a few ideas you can use to celebrate:
- : You don't need any special ingredients or kits to dye Easter eggs at home. Grab some vinegar, water and food coloring and you're ready to go.
- : If you've got little ones at home, you can pull together an egg hunt in your back yard or even your living room. We recommend using plastic eggs filled with candy. Save the hard-boiled eggs for the brunch table.
- : The same goes for Easter baskets. You can still fill and hide these at home—even if there are fewer friends around. Here are our favorite to fill those baskets with.
- Video chats: Even if you can't be near your loved ones on Easter, make time to connect with them. A quick video call goes a long way. You can call any time of course, but it's fun to coordinate your calls with dinner, dessert or even an Easter toast ( highly encouraged!).
- Cook with the kids: are a great way to spread springtime cheer while safe indoors, even if your happen to be decorated with last year's Christmas sprinkles. Kids (and kids at heart) will love them all the same. Share them with friends and family by snapping a picture, or post it and tag us on social media using #TOHFoodie.
Just because you're having a smaller Easter, doesn't mean it's any less festive and fun. Just grab your bunny ears, whip up this sillyand enjoy the season! You'll be hopping around before you know it.
The postappeared first on .
hairstyle trend: the sweeping fringe is the most casual pony hairstyle in spring .
© Imaxtree hairstyle trend: sweeping fringe the most casual pony hairstyle in spring 2020 Imaxtree Well-known clichés of an pony hairstyle become with this hairstyle trend simply swept aside: the sweeping fringe. "To sweep" means nothing else than sweeping, which in this case means, of course, primarily the loose styling of the pony. While a pony hairstyle is often called impractical, childish, or elaborate, the Sweeping Fringe hair trend shines with its simplicity.