Style We Adore Demi Moore’s Casual Jumpsuit Style — So We Found Our Own!
Hailey Bieber Claps Back at Accusations That Husband Justin ‘Mistreats’ Her
Hailey Bieber Claps Back at Accusations That Husband Justin ‘Mistreats’ HerThe model, 24, sat down with Demi Lovato for an episode of their “4D With Demi Lovato” podcast to discuss her marriage with the “Peaches” singer, 27, and fan allegations that he isn’t kind to her.
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Fashion week is a time when celebrities and those in the industry pull out all the stops. The looks — both on and off the runway — are beyond inspiring! In fact, one ensemble that stole our attention during Paris Fashion Week came courtesy of Demi Moore.
The legendary actress attended the Stella McCartney show earlier this month and kept it relatively casual. The 58-year-old wore flat combat boots and a tan puffer jacket, but what truly stood out was her jumpsuit!
You're Going to Want to Start Wearing These Fall Perfumes ASAP
They smell straight-up amazing.
What shocked Us the most was how comfortable the Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle star’s outfit looked. The Stella McCartney jumpsuit she donned has loose harem-style pant legs that flow beautifully, and there’s a touch of glam thanks to the mesh panel at the neckline. Needless to say, we wanted to get the same aesthetic! We decided to shop around on Amazon to find similar styles. Like what you see? Keep reading to check out our picks!
Jumpsuits We Love, Inspired by Demi Moore’s Look:
- The way the pant legs on flow out and gather at the ankles looks strikingly similar to the silhouette that Moore was wearing — starting at just
- This also has a lookalike leg, and we’re totally digging the strapless style! You can fold the top over and wear it as pants — just !
- Shoppers say that is so comfortable, they might never take it off! The material is super soft and the fit is just right — just !
- If you’re not looking for a black jumpsuit but want to incorporate a loose boho look, might be perfect for you! It comes in dreamy prints that we absolutely adore — just !
- Although this outfit isn’t technically a jumpsuit, we wanted to include this ! It appears to be made from a silky material that’s similar to Moore’s jumpsuit. It’s practically begging to be worn for a fun night out — starting at just !
- This has a relaxed design that’s best suited for casual wear. Although it’s far from an exact replica of the jumpsuit that inspired our shopping, we wanted to keep your options open in case you’re in the market for a breezy piece for weekend lounging — starting at just !
- If loose jumpsuits aren’t your jam, say hello to this ! The pant legs are more skintight, and we love the wrap-style up top — starting at just !
Check out more of our picks and deals!
30 amazing pumpkin decorating ideas to wow your neighbors
Sure to give your home the perfect autumnal vibe, these gourd decorating ideas are just the ticket to wow your friends and neighbors. From adorable spa pumpkins to an impressive carved ice bucket, get set to impress with these ingenious budget-friendly designs.
This post is brought to you by . The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as , , and all the for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post. The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at . Happy shopping!
The Best Street Style Moments From Paris Fashion Week Spring 2022 .
The real runways weren't the ones indoors.They say fall is the best season to show off your style and those in attendance at PFW thoroughly understood the assignment. Fuzzy bucket hats, spiffy blazers, and pristine overcoats are just some of the items we’ve seen on guests this season. Find the rest in our list of the greatest street style looks.