•   
  •   
  •   

Crime Three Vineland men indicted on conspiracy to commit murder charges after drive-by shooting

17:45  14 january  2020
17:45  14 january  2020 Source:   thedailyjournal.com

Long Valley Olympian Michael Barisone pleads not guilty to attempted murder

  Long Valley Olympian Michael Barisone pleads not guilty to attempted murder Michael Barisone was indicted last month after allegedly shooting his tenant, Lauren Kanarek, on his 53-acre Long Valley dressage farm last summer.Barisone was indicted last month on two first-degree counts of attempted murder for allegedly shooting Lauren Kanarek, a tenant on his Long Valley dressage farm, last summer. He also faces two second-degree counts of possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose.

Conspiracy To Commit Murder on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music A Lorain man and an inmate at a federal prison in New Jersey were each sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for their conspiracy to commit

John Leonard Staley III has been indicted by a Franklin County Grand Jury on charges he was plotting a mass shooting at Hilliard Davidson High School. http

VINELAND – Three city men were indicted on two counts of conspiracy to commit murder stemming from a drive-by shooting where shots were fired at two people outside their Shadow Lane home.

a sign on the side of a building: Cumberland County Courthouse 2018© Adam Monacelli/Staff Photographer Cumberland County Courthouse 2018

Sean C. Martinez, 27, of the first block of Columbia Avenue, and Joshua J. Castro, 27, and Anthony Reyes, 19, both of the 700 block of South Sixth Street, are accused of the April 27, 2019 shooting that left numerous spent 9 mm casings scattered in the roadway.

The victims told investigators they were sitting in their vehicle outside their home when an “unknown vehicle pulled up and unknown suspect(s) shot numerous times in their direction,” the probable cause affidavit states.

Disgraced Benson doctor pleads guilty in murder-for-hire plot, opioid scheme

  Disgraced Benson doctor pleads guilty in murder-for-hire plot, opioid scheme COCHISE COUNTY, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) – A Benson doctor accused in a murder-for-hire plot after the suspension of his medical license has pleaded guilty to attempted first-degree murder and illegally prescribing narcotics, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office said Monday. Glenn Gary Robertson was already under investigation in the murder-for-hire plot when the drug charges came to light. Robertson had been practicing in Benson since 2004 until the Arizona Medical Board suspended his license in June 2018 for prescribing Ritalin to a woman he never examined. The board revoked his medical license effective Dec. 14, 2018.

Indictment says man shot in head, assailants after drugs and money. A five-count indictment issued July 12 charges Scurry with first-degree attempted murder and second-degree All three defendants are charged with conspiracy to commit robbery. Scurry and Lawrence each are

More: Vineland man accused of drive - by killing indicted More:Pre-trial detention hearing postponed for Millville murder suspect More: Murder suspect admits to killing, case tied to Vineland killing. The grand jury also returned counts of possession of a handgun for an unlawful purpose and unlawful

While they were not hit, a shot struck a vehicle parked in the driveway. Another round was recovered from the living room of neighboring Shadow Lane home.

At the scene, police reported seeking a suspicious vehicle pulling onto Longwood Lane “turning off its headlights and then making a U-turn and speeding out of the area,” the affidavit states.

During a subsequent motor vehicle stop of the 2011 Audi, police reported a sawed-off shotgun in plain view on the vehicle’s rear seat.

The vehicle’s three occupants – Martinez, Castro and Reyes - were taken into custody and the car towed, pending an application for a search warrant. They were subsequently charged with two weapons offenses when a handgun also was found in the vehicle, according to court documents.

Husband of missing Conn. woman Jennifer Dulos charged with murder

  Husband of missing Conn. woman Jennifer Dulos charged with murder Fotis Dulos was charged Tuesday with her murder, and his girlfriend was arrested on a conspiracy charge. The arrests come after Jennifer Dulos, of New Canaan, disappeared May 24 amid contentious child custody proceedings.State police arrested Fotis Dulos, 52, at his Farmington home. He was being held in lieu of a $6 million bond on felony murder and kidnapping charges. Michelle Traconis was charged with conspiracy to commit murder and her bond was set at $2 million. Both are expected to appear Wednesday in Superior Court.

After being shot , Knight said he “found a gun nearby” and he and Lyman fought over it before it went off, hitting Lyman. He said Lyman moved towards the couch prompting him to A Williamson County grand jury indicted Knight for murder on Thursday. There is no word yet on when his trial will begin.

Here's the latest for Monday, July 3rd: Trump discusses North Korea with leaders of China, Japan; Rapper arrested on unrelated charges after Arkansas shooting ; Arrest in kidnapping of missing Chinese student; Amtrak train derails near Tacoma, Washington. AP.

Police forwarded the projectiles recovered at the scene to the N.J. State Police laboratory. Analysis results showed they matched a weapon recovered from the Audi, police reported.

The five-count indictment returned Friday by a Cumberland County grand jury also charged with three men with possession of a sawed-off shotgun and two other weapons offenses.

Deborah M. Marko is a senior reporter with The Daily Journal. Currently focused on breaking news and education issues, she also oversees community outreach programs that promote literacy and public safety. Got a story idea? Call 856-563-5256. Follow on Twitter: @dmarko_dj Instagram: deb.marko.dj Help support local journalism with a The Daily Journal subscription.

This article originally appeared on Vineland Daily Journal: Three Vineland men indicted on conspiracy to commit murder charges after drive-by shooting

Three indicted in St. Petersburg murder-for-hire shootings on MLK Day 2019 .
TAMPA -- A federal grand jury on Thursday indicted three men who prosecutors say were involved in a murder-for-hire plot that culminated in a double fatal shooting after last year’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebration in St. Petersburg. The plot centered on a rivalry between Kermon “The General” Williams and Tywan Armstrong, according to the indictments. Williams wanted to “eliminate a perceived threat to his drug business” and “project a reputation for violence and strength” for his business by killing Armstrong, the indictment states. So Williams hired the Higgs brothers — James “Hammer” Higgs Jr.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 13
This is interesting!