•   
  •   
  •   

Entertainment Bachelorette Contestant Lincoln Adim Lied About Assault & Battery Conviction, Says Warner Bros.

13:06  14 june  2018
13:06  14 june  2018 Source:   people.com

Every Super Smash Bros. character ever will be playable on the Switch

  Every Super Smash Bros. character ever will be playable on the Switch You may know your way around Super Smash Bros. Brawl — but are you ready for Super Smash Bros. all? The upcoming Super Smash Bros. game for the Nintendo Switch, Super Smash Bros.Ultimate, will feature literally every fighter that’s ever been playable in any incarnation of the popular franchise, game director Masahiro Sakurai announced at E3 today. That’s more than 60 characters in all, including ones who haven’t shown up in the franchise for over a decade, like Metal Gear Solid’s Snake and Pokémon’s Pichu. The lineup also features characters previously available as third-party DLC on the Wii U and 3DS, like Bayonetta and Ryu. Even Ridley, the much-discussed but seldom-seen Metroid series antagonist, will be making an appearance. Each of the characters will be included in the base game, and Nintendo has said it will make the characters easier to unlock than in past games, to give gamers a feeling of being constantly rewarded for playing. Moreover, every character has been tweaked or updated for the new game, some with more minor variations and others with overhauled looks gamers will discover as they play. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be released Dec. 7.

" Bachelorette " contestant Lincoln Adim pulled the wool over the eyes of producers during background checks for the show according to Warner Bros . The studio behind the reality show just released a statement about Adim , who, as we reported earlier

A contestant on the new season of "The Bachelorette " -- who's still in contention -- became a convicted criminal charged with a sex crime just a week before the premiere. Law enforcement sources in Suffolk County, NY tell TMZ Lincoln Adim was convicted of indecent assault and battery on May

Bachelorette contestant Lincoln Adim lied about his indecent assault and battery conviction, Warner Bros. says.

In a statement obtained by PEOPLE on Tuesday, the studio behind the ABC reality series says, “No one on The Bachelorette production had any knowledge about the incident or charges when Lincoln Adim was cast, and he himself denied ever having engaged in or having been charged with any sexual misconduct.”

“We employ a well-respected and highly experienced third party who has done thousands of background checks consistent with industry standards to do a nationwide background check in this case,” the statement continues.

'Bachelorette' Contestant Convicted of Indecent Assault and Battery

  'Bachelorette' Contestant Convicted of Indecent Assault and Battery Lincoln Adim is a suitor on Becca Kufrin's season of the ABC series, now airing.Lincoln Adim, one of 28 men competing on Becca Kufrin's cycle of the reality dating competition, was convicted of indecent assault and battery for groping and assaulting an adult female on a harbor cruise ship, according to a statement from the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office.

' Bachelorette ' Producers Say Lincoln Adim Lied About Assault & Battery . 'The Bachelorette ' Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted Indecent Assault and Battery . Jeremy Meeks' Ex-Wife Celebrating Divorce With Party at Vegas Strip Club

'The Bachelorette ' Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted Indecent Assault and Battery . ' Bachelorette ' Producers Say Lincoln Adim Lied About Assault & Battery . Farrah Abraham Taunted Bev Hills Cops

“The report we received did not reference any incident or charge relating to the recent conviction – or any other charges relating to sexual misconduct,” says WB.

It concludes, “We are currently investigating why the report did not contain this information, which we will share when we have it.”

TMZ first reported the news.

Andrew Wiggins wearing a suit and tie smiling at the camera: Lincoln Adim© Craig Sjodin/ABC Lincoln Adim

Adim, who has yet to be eliminated on Becca Kufrin‘s season, was found guilty on May 21 of indecent assault and battery for groping and assaulting an adult female on a harbor cruise ship on May 30, 2016, Press Secretary Jake Wark of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office told PEOPLE.

According to Wark, Adim was sentenced to one year in a house of correction, with that term suspended for a two-year probationary period.

‘Aquaman’ Will Emerge At San Diego Comic-Con

  ‘Aquaman’ Will Emerge At San Diego Comic-Con Typically Warner Bros. keeps a lid on what they’re sending down to San Diego Comic-Con until well into July. Typically Warner Bros. keeps a lid on what they’re sending down to San Diego Comic-Con until well into July.

' Bachelorette ' Producers Say Lincoln Adim Lied About Assault & Battery . 'The Bachelorette ' Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted Indecent Assault and Battery . Jeremy Meeks' Ex-Wife Celebrating Divorce With Party at Vegas Strip Club

' Bachelorette ' Producers Say Lincoln Adim Lied About Assault & Battery . 'The Bachelorette ' Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted Indecent Assault and Battery . Jeremy Meeks' Ex-Wife Celebrating Divorce With Party at Vegas Strip Club

“The judge ordered him to stay away from the victim and attend three Alcoholics Anonymous meetings per week during those two years,” said Wark. “If he complies with the judge’s orders, he will not have to serve out his term, but if he fails to comply with those orders or re-offends, he could be ordered to serve out the year behind bars. By law, he is expected to register as a sex offender.”

He isn’t the first contestant from Kufrin’s season to come under fire. Last month, Garrett Yrigoyenapologized after sparkling backlash for liking offensive posts on Instagram that mock the trans community, a Parkland high school shooting survivor, undocumented immigrants and more.

The Bachelorette airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on ABC.

The Proposal Contestant Accused of Facilitating Sexual Assault, ABC to Pull Upcoming Episode From Schedule .
ABC is pulling Episode 2 of its new reality series The Proposal from the schedule, after a woman accused a contestant on the upcoming installment of being involved in sexual assault. In a public Facebook post on Thursday, Wisconsin resident Erica Denae Meshke detailed how Michael J. Friday — a contestant on The Proposal‘s second episode — facilitated a sexual assault that took place when he and Meshke met for a Tinder date last November. In a public Facebook post on Thursday, Wisconsin resident Erica Denae Meshke detailed how Michael J. Friday — a contestant on The Proposal‘s second episode — facilitated a sexual assault that took place when he and Meshke met for a Tinder date last November.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!