Entertainment: Aaron Carter Reportedly Gets Restraining Order Against Ex-Girlfriend After Claiming She Threatened to Stab Him - PressFrom - US
  •   
  •   
  •   

EntertainmentAaron Carter Reportedly Gets Restraining Order Against Ex-Girlfriend After Claiming She Threatened to Stab Him

10:06  14 august  2019
10:06  14 august  2019 Source:   etonline.com

John Mayer gets restraining order against harassing fan

John Mayer gets restraining order against harassing fan John Mayer said the man has been sending him threatening messages for months.

Aaron Carter granted restraining order against ex girlfriend . According to the docs, Aaron says Lina threatened to stab him several times and carries a knife with her . He claims she physically abused him during their relationship, shoving him and hitting him in the face.

Aaron Carter does not want anything to do with his ex - girlfriend , Lina Valentina, as he's been granted a restraining order against the former flame, as per TMZ. According the documents, the star said that she threatened to stab him several times and carries a knife on her . He went on to claim that

Aaron Carter Reportedly Gets Restraining Order Against Ex-Girlfriend After Claiming She Threatened to Stab Him © Getty Images

Aaron Carter has reportedly been granted a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend, Lina Valentina.

According to multiple outlets, the 31-year-old musician was granted a partial restraining order on Monday, with E! News reporting that Carter alleged in court documents that Valentina had physically assaulted him more than once, threatened to stab him and carries a knife around with her.

Valentina is said to have been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Carter, with a hearing set for September.

Carter confirmed their breakup in a statement to ET on Aug. 4, saying that the two “couldn’t seem to get past our differences and the relationship eventually turned unhealthy.”

Channing Tatum Granted Permanent Restraining Order Against Overzealous Fan

Channing Tatum Granted Permanent Restraining Order Against Overzealous Fan The actor is worried for himself and his family.

Judge decided there is definite reason to order Aaron Carter 's ex , Lina Valentina, to stay away from him after she allegedly threatened violence against him. The 31-year-old singer Monday filed for a restraining order against his ex in a Los Angeles County Superior Court after he said she had

Being under a restraining order that forbade him from contacting or approaching his ex , he began an extreme transformation in order to do it without getting caught. He legally changed his name to Jason Monroe, underwent 37 plastic surgeries to change his physical appearance and even had a delicate

He also came under fire earlier this month regarding allegations that he had adopted dogs and resold them to new owners for a profit. He then explained that the comments which sparked the allegations were a joke.

Despite the drama, the “Fool’s Gold” singer was staying positive, posting a clip on Instagram showing him working on new music at his Lancaster, California home on Tuesday.

“Working on three tracks at the same time at home relaxing,” he captioned the video. "Thank you to everyone who understands me and those that don’t give me a chance I’ve made mistakes and I’m just learning and growing #MusicKeepsMeStrong #AcArmy.”

View this post on Instagram

Working on three tracks at the same time at home relaxing. Thank you to everyone who understands me and those that don’t give me a chance I’ve made mistakes and I’m just learning and growing #MusicKeepsMeStrong #AcArmy

Warner Bros. Looking Into Allegations Against 'Bachelor' Creator Mike Fleiss After Wife Gets Restraining Order

Warner Bros. Looking Into Allegations Against 'Bachelor' Creator Mike Fleiss After Wife Gets Restraining Order The company's statement comes after the producer's estranged wife was granted a restraining order against him.

' She has threatened to stab me several times and she carries a knife with her ,' Carter said in court docs, adding that Valentina has 'physically assaulted' him and 'hit [him] in the face and shoved [him] Aaron Carter Gets Restraining Order Against Ex - Girlfriend , Claims She Threatened to Stab Him .

Sarah Hyland reportedly was granted a temporary restraining order against her abusive ex -boyfriend Matthew Prokop Michael Kovac/Getty Images. TMZ reportedly obtained documents in which Hyland alleged that Prokop once pinned her against a car during an argument and verbally abused her

A post shared by Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) on


Carter appeared unfazed by his recent breakup with another social media post on Tuesday which read, “It’s ok to be single. No need to rush into anything. Take your time getting to know people, that’s what I’ve learned.”

He also addressed concerns about his well-being with a tweet later in the day, insisting that he was doing well.

“I’m Doing really good in my life and it’s really hard to see people misunderstanding me and living my life the way I live my life,” he wrote. “We really shouldn’t judge and always tell our truth and be who we are because it’s our life. Not everyone is going to like you and that’s ok. ????????‍♂️.”

As well as embracing singledom and working on new music, Carter is also enjoying his new digs -- recently sharing how proud he was about his first home purchase -- and will return to the Pop 2000 tour alongside O-Town, Ryan Cabrera, Tyler Hilton and Lance Bass next month.

Related video: Aaron Carter Is ‘Not Suicidal’ After Wellness Check From Police (Provided by US Weekly)


Trump's suit to block Democrats from getting his New York tax returns will be handed off to another judge.
At a hearing Thursday, Consovoy argued the cases are so similar that McFadden ought to handle both. But McFadden disagreed, noting one involved federal tax law and the other state law. What’s more, McFadden said, Democrats are plaintiffs in one case and defendants in the other, and that could have ramifications for their legal strategies in the cases. “It feels like a very different situation,” he said. While the New York case will be reassigned to another judge, McFadden will still handle Neal’s lawsuit for Trump’s federal filings.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

usr: 1
This is interesting!