•   
  •   
  •   

Entertainment Figo responds to unfinal Pérez Attack

12:35  22 july  2021
12:35  22 july  2021 Source:   sport1.de

Latino groups want swift confirmation of Myrna Pérez as federal judge

  Latino groups want swift confirmation of Myrna Pérez as federal judge "This is an important step from the Biden administration to begin to correct the imbalance of federal judgeships," Latino group leader says.President Joe Biden nominated Perez last week for the appeals court, which serves New York, Connecticut and Vermont.

This manuscript describes an ongoing process designed to achieve these goals, and presents for consideration the PALM-COEIN (polyp; adenomyosis; leiomyoma; malignancy and hyperplasia; coagulopathy; ovulatory dysfunction; endometrial; iatrogenic; and not yet classified) classification system for AUB, which has been approved by the International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics ( FIGO ) Executive Board as a FIGO classification system.

Luis Figo also turned out for Madrid, with the Portuguese at the centre of a media storm last week when El Confidencial leaked audios where Florentino Perez criticised him and several other club legends in what he thought were off-the-record comments. As well as Figo , Iker Casillas, Raul, Vicente del Bosque, Jose Mourinho and Cristiano Ronaldo all felt his wrath, with Florentino reacting by accusing journalist Jose Antonio Abellan of blackmail. Figo , speaking at the match in comments carried by Marca, was the first player to respond to the leaked audios.

Real President Florentino Pérez has recently taken care of a full-turn for excitement. One of the addressees, Luis Figo, now reports to speak.

Figo reagiert auf unflätige Pérez-Attacke © Provided by sport1.de Figo reacts to unflaned Pérez-Attack

"Figo is the type that broken the changing room. He is the son of a H ***, as well as Raúl. "

This sentence should have said Real President Florentino Pérez about Luis Figo - that's at least from the audio files published by the newspaper EL Confidencial from 15 years ago. These had recently taken care of for powerful swirls and caused Real Madrid to a public opinion.

Figo has now been expressed to the insults. "I think that you can use expressions in a private conversation, which can then be torn out of the context," the Portuguese, who played from 2000 to 2005 for the royal, the newspaper Marca .

Dazn test for free and experience international football highlights Live & Experience on call | Ad

"I had the opportunity to talk to him and he apologized to me, so the matter was completed," added the 48-year-old.

The audio files were made available to the public in mid-July. Pérez apparently suspects a campaign behind it and has announced to examine legal action against the publishers.

Transfers: Real Madrid would have completed its Mercato, the recruitment of mbled postponed .
Florentino Pérez reportedly announced to Real Madrid's Board of Directors on Monday that there would be no additional arrivals this summer. The arrival of the Parisian striker is no longer relevant. © Panoramic Florentino Pérez and Real Madrid would have renounced a "galactic" recruitment this summer.

usr: 0
This is interesting!