•   
  •   
  •   

Entertainment Enfoirés 2022: The concerts will be carried out without public, to the chagrin of the restaurants of the heart

02:50  05 january  2022
02:50  05 january  2022 Source:   europe1.fr

after Nantes and Paris, the Brussels concert of Anna von Hausswolff in turn threatened

 after Nantes and Paris, the Brussels concert of Anna von Hausswolff in turn threatened © Christina Kratsch Anna von Hausswolff in concert in Berlin in 2016. Scheduled for Monday night, the two Brussels concerts of the artist are threatened with their turn. After A cancellation to Nantes and an change of location at the last minute in Paris , an Anna von Hausswolff concert in Brussels is in turn the target of threats.

Les concerts 2022 des © Jean-Francois Monier / AFP The concerts 2022 of the "bastards", who had to attract 50,000 spectators to Montpellier from January 20 to 24, will be Finally recorded without public, announced Tuesday the restaurants of the heart who call on the state to compensate for four million euros of ticketing loss.

The concerts 2022 of the " fucking ", which had to attract 50,000 spectators to Montpellier from 20 to 24 January, will ultimately be registered without public, announced Tuesday the restaurants of the heart which appeal to the State to compensate for 4 million euros of ticketing loss. "This situation has unfortunately important financial consequences for future funding for social assistance missions for heartside restaurants," deplored Chécuche-founded charity.

To get around the gauges, these artists turn their concerts into "Political Meetings"

 To get around the gauges, these artists turn their concerts into © Copyright 2021, Obs a measure that does not pass. While Prime Minister Jean Castex, announced the return Monday, December 27 of the gauges, set at 2,000 people maximum indoors and 5,000 outdoors and the prohibition of upright concerts, the world of music is venting.


The tickets had already been put on sale

for pandemic, the concert had already played no audience last year - in Lyon - but this decision was anticipated, no tickets had been put on sale. This year, on the other hand, most of the tickets (from 65 to 90 euros) had already been sold for the six representations, or 6 times 8,300 places in a room in reduced configuration, with only seats.

The explosion of the Omicron Variant, and the government decision to impose a gauge of 2,000 people maximum indoors, has, however, conducted the organizers to cancel the presence of the public and repay the tickets. The quarantine of planned artists will only be part of a video capture, with a view to a broadcast on TF1 in March and the sale of CDs and DVDs the next day.


A "fast" response expected by the President of Eating

This decision "is a heartbreak, but it was the only solution," said AFP Patrice Douret, the President of the "Restos". "These 4 million euros were already planned in our budgets. They will inevitably miss it. And when we know that we help 1.2 million beneficiaries, it's worrying," said Patrice Douret, who said "hope" A quick response "of the state to possibly compensate for this loss. In the 2019-2020 fiscal year, before the COVID epidemic, the bastards had brought back to the restaurants of the heart 15.7 million euros net after tax, according to the association.

Jenifer: Positive at COVID-19, it cancels its participation in Enfoirés .
Jenifer announced Saturday on social networks to be positive again at COVID-19, which forces it to cancel its participation in the next edition of the bastards. © ABACA Jenifer announced Saturday on social networks to be positive again at COVID-19, which forces it to cancel its participation in the next edition of the bastards. The spell is fighting against Jenifer ... In October 2020, the 39-year-old singer revealed on social networks to be affected by CIVID-19.

usr: 1
This is interesting!