Opinion Attack in Paris: the main suspect did not support the republication of the cartoons of Muhammad
Nicky Hilton calls out money-hungry sister Paris for being greedy
Nicky Hilton called out her sister Paris on her new YouTube documentary, This Is Paris, calling her 'greedy' and claiming she is addicted to work. The heiress and entrepreneur, 39, has a net worth of $300million dollars but she has said no plans to slow down anytime soon. Admitting she hasn't had a holiday since she was aged 15 and that she is away from home travelling 250 days a year, Paris admitted that this can get her down. © Provided by Daily Mail 'You're GREEDY!' Nicky Hilton called out her money-hungry sister Paris for being addicted to work...
In custody, the man arrested Friday after the stabbing attack in Paris, of which he is the main suspect, says "assume his act which he places in the context of the republication of the cartoons" of Mohammed by Charlie Hebdo "which he did not support".
The main suspect in the chopper attack, which left two wounded in Paris on Friday"assumed his act" in custody, the AFP Saturday from sources close to the investigation.
This man, who presents himself as born in Pakistan and aged 18, according to the first elements of the investigation, "assumes his act which he places in the context of the republication of the cartoons (of Charlie Hebdo, note) that 'he didn't support it,' one of those sources added.
Drew Barrymore tells Paris she too was placed in solitary confinement
While talking with guest Paris Hilton about her documentary This Is Paris the 45-year-old Charlie's Angeles actress shared she had also been placed in such a school and was in solitary confinement.While chatting with guest Paris Hilton about her documentary This Is Paris - which details the PTSD the DJ has faced after being placed in boarding school for troubled teenagers - the 45-year-old Charlie's Angeles actress shared she had also been placed in such a school.
His police custody, which began at midday on Friday after his arrest near the Place de la Bastille, has been extended by 24 hours, a judicial source told AFP.
In the investigation opened by the National Anti-Terrorism Prosecutor's Office (Pnat) for "attempted assassination in connection with a terrorist enterprise" and entrusted to the criminal brigade and the General Directorate of Internal Security (DGSI), custody can last up to 96 hours. Qualified as "principal author" by the national anti-terrorism prosecutor Jean-François Ricard, he is suspected of having attacked Friday at the end of the morning to two employees of the First Lines press agency, on a cigarette break in front of their building located at 10, rue Nicolas Appert (XIth arrondissement).
2 wounded in knife attack at former Charlie Hebdo office in Paris
French police confirm suspect taken into custody after attack outside former office of satirical newspaper targeted in 2015 massacre.French Prime Minister Jean Castex confirmed the attack, which police said had left two people wounded. Both victims, believed to be employees of a video production company that uses the office building, were left in serious but not life-threatening condition, according to the police.
This is the same building that once housed the premises of Charlie Hebdo. The employees of the production company had already helplessly witnessed the attack in January 2015. "It happened around 11:45 a.m. A man arrived and attacked with a chopper two employees who were smoking in front of the building, one man and woman, "Paul Moreira, founder and co-leader of First Lines, told AFP. "The man and the woman were both very seriously injured," he added.
"Obviously it is an act of Islamist terrorism", estimated the Minister of the Interior Gérald Darmanin on France 2, deploring "a new bloody attack against our country". According to Gerald Darmanin, the main suspect had already been arrested in June in possession of a bladed weapon, "a screwdriver". He arrived in France as a minor three years ago.
Supported by social assistance to children in Val-d'Oise, he showed "no sign of radicalization" until his majority, last August, assured the departmental council.
If Trump Contests Election Results Sanders Says Democrats Will 'Make Sure He is Evicted From Office'
Sanders told Bill Maher that Democrats have a "number of plans" to ensure this happens if the president loses the November election.Speaking on Real Time With Bill Maher on Friday night, Sanders said Democrats would make sure Trump goes and hinted at a "number of plans" to make this happen.
Searches in two presumed homes of the suspect
Shortly after the attack, a 33-year-old Algerian was also arrested near the scene and taken into custody, a measure lifted at 11:30 p.m. Friday, according to a judicial source. According to a source familiar with the matter, his account which "consists in saying that he was a witness, pursued the author and was then threatened, was corroborated by the investigation". On Twitter, his lawyer Me Lucie Simon spoke of a "heroic young man who tried to stop the assailant".
Two presumed homes of the main suspect, presented as "itinerant" by corroborating sources, were searched on Friday, a social hotel located in Cergy (Val-d'Oise) and a furnished two-room apartment in Pantin (Seine-Saint-Denis) several bunk beds. "He's a very polite person. I often saw him sitting on the landing with his phone. He helped me with my shopping," Josiane, a neighbor, told AFP.
Five men who were in this last presumed home were taken into police custody Friday afternoon and a sixth Friday evening, a "former roommate of the main suspect when he was staying in the social hotel" in Cergy, this which brought to seven the number of police custody on Saturday morning.
DC Area Sniper Fast Facts .
Read CNN's Fast Facts about the shooting spree that occurred in the Mid-Atlantic/Washington DC area in October 2002.Here's a look at the shooting spree that occurred in the Mid-Atlantic/Washington, DC area in October 2002. Ten people were killed and three injured in sniper-style shootings.