Technology How to auto-delete your YouTube history
Permanently delete iPhone zombie apps for good
Kick your iPhone app data to the curb once and for all.
Online privacy — or the lack thereof —. As a result, more and more services are adding features that speak to their users’ privacy concerns. If you’re a YouTube viewer (and who isn’t these days?), one of these concerns is probably your viewing history, which can tell marketers and other third parties more about you than you probably want them to know.
One way to prevent that type of intrusion is to delete that history. While you could previously delete your history manually (see below),so you no longer have to remind yourself to perform the task regularly.
Permanently delete iPhone zombie apps on your phone
Kick your iPhone app data to the curb for good.
To set your YouTube account to automatically delete your history:
- Go to the Activity controls for your YouTube history. You can either to get there directly, or you can get started from your . Find and click on the “Data & personalizations” tab, then “YouTube history” > “Manage activity.”
- Under YouTube History, you’ll see two boxes. The right-hand box helps you determine if and when your history of YouTube viewing and searching will be deleted. If you’ve never been on this page before, it will probably say “Keeping activity until you delete it manually.” Click just below that on the link that reads “Choose to delete automatically.”
- You can select to have Google delete your YouTube history after three months or after 18 months. Click on the option you prefer.
- Confirm your preference. Google will tell you at this point if you have anything that will be deleted immediately (because it’s older than three or 18 months).
And you’re done!
Google announces three new ways to hide your personal activity from Google
Incognito mode for Maps, auto-delete for YouTube history, and moreWhen you turn on incognito mode in Maps, your Maps activity on that device, like the places you search for, won’t be saved to your Google Account and won’t be used to personalize your Maps experience,” Google’s Eric Miraglia wrote in a blog post.
Incidentally, if you’d rather simplify things and not save your history at all, you can do that as well.and look at the left-hand box; it will say whether your YouTube history is on or off. If it’s on and you want it to be off:
- Click on “Change setting”
- You’ll see two checkboxes, one that says “Include the YouTube videos you watch” and the other that says “Includes your searches on YouTube.” If you uncheck either, you will pause the collection of that particular history.
- If you want to pause both, move the toggle above them to the “off” position.
Finally, if you want to just get rid of your entire viewing history right now:
- On the YouTube History page, click on the three dots on the right side of the top search box.
- Click on the link “Delete activity by”
- Delete your activity for the last hour, the last day, for all time, or within a custom range. There is also a link that will take you to the same automatic delete choices that we described earlier.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see.
Near Los Angeles, there is a summer camp to learn how to become YouTUBEUR
This summer in Los Angeles, some teens have the chance to attend some special classes. For three days, he goes to the SocialStar Creator Camp, a summer camp to learn the basics of celebrity online, from video production to monetization through partnerships with brands.
As explained by The Verge, which makes, this camp has put more than one year to set up. It is worn today by Michael Buckley, vlogger, author and comedian who built his popularity especially through YouTube and now leads classes with these particular students. One might think that this camp is then a place where children have fun filming themselves and telling jokes. But in reality, these future stars are mainly aware of everything that concerns the business of "influencers". "The SocialStar Creator Camp often insists that being a YouTUBeur, a vlogger, an influencer is a fun career, but the courses are largely dedicated to the seriousness of the job. In one session, Buckley and the students talk about brands: what is their online nickname and how to improve their name. "A 15-year-old said he hopes to find more information here to help him get fatter. its pages on the internet and make its contents more visible. "It does not matter whether you make a million dollars or a billion subscribers," Buckley says. It's great, but [there are] skills you'll learn that will help you in life, and you'll learn a lot. This is your first business, as YouTubeur. It's your brand. You're an entrepreneur by nature. "
Another aspect of these courses is learning how to deal with online harassment, which can be increased tenfold when you become YouTubeur. We must be careful not to film his neighborhood, not to say in a video where we live: an officer of the LAPD even comes to see them to teach them how to secure their lives online. His students may say they do not care about the cruelest comments, Buckley teaches them to remove the problematic comment, point out the author and explain to his followers how to use the tools available to protect themselves. He goes even further by explaining that being a video creator can become a public service on its own: many people share their story as members of the LGBT community, or help their subscribers overcome their complexities or fears.
Buckley also told The Verge that this profession could explode as young people get excited about the platform. When he meets young people at convention, and asks who would like to participate in his camp and become YouTubeur, "hundreds of children raise their hands. I am shocked that there are none in each state. It could be huge. "In France anyway,.
How to delete your Siri history in iOS 13.2 .
You can also opt out of letting Apple sample your voiceIf you were too quick to opt in when you upgraded and have decided you don’t want to share your voice with Apple (or if you opted out and have decided that you don’t mind if a few Apple employees listen to your voice), you can easily change your mind.
How to Set Google to Automatically Delete Your Search History
Learn how to use Google's new auto-delete controls to delete your search and activity data after 3 or 18 months.
How To Delete Your Youtube History (really easy)
This video shows you, How to delete your Youtube watch history (A Very Quick, Step By Step Tutorial). Now_____________________________ ☕️ Paypal: ...