Shooter at U.S. Navy base in Pensacola, Florida, is 'confirmed dead'
Authorities said there had been an "active shooter" on Friday at Naval Air Station Pensacola, a U.S. Navy base in Florida, before saying the shooter was dead a few minutes later, according to the Escambia County Sheriff's.This is a breaking news story.
The US Navy says it has classified documents and video related to a 2004 UFO encounter and releasing those materials would threaten national In December 2017, The New York Times published a one-minute video of the pilots' encounter with the UFO . Several researchers speculate that the
The US Navy had previously acknowledged back in September 2019 that the leaked footage taken of pilots having a radar-visual encounter with unidentified flying objects is authentic. While it has still not been identified, the Navy claimed that the aerial bodies had entered the military drill area.
The US Navy says itrelated to a 2004 UFO encounter and releasing those materials would threaten national security, according to a report Friday by Motherboard. The Navy reportedly confirmed its possession of the data in response to a Freedom of Information Act request.
In 2004, Navy pilots on the USS Nimitz encountered a strange aerial object. After researcher Christian Lambright sent aabout that incident, the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) said, according to Motherboard, that it had "discovered certain briefing slides that are classified TOP SECRET" because the materials "would cause exceptionally grave damage to the National Security of the United States."
Navy identifies gunman and victims from Pearl Harbor shipyard shooting
A Navy sailor who opened fire at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard in Hawaii on Wednesday has been identified as Gabriel Antonio Romero, the Navy confirmed to Fox News on Thursday. © GettyRomero, a Texas native and machinist's mate auxilliary fireman, was just a week shy of his two-year anniversary with the Navy when the incident occurred. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, the Navy confirmed.
The US Navy has admitted it has top secret video and slides from an infamous UFO incident - but it won't Mr Lambright asked the Navy for all records and reports relating to the investigation and detection of "Other supportive information comes from a contractor/analyst who has stated that an
THE US Navy has admitted that videos taken by pilots apparently showing encounters with UFOs Two videos show three encounters between warplanes and what the navy says “are unidentified A leaked report from the Pentagon revealed that a supersonic UFO shaped like a Tic Tac sweet had
The Navy also said ONI has a video classified as "SECRET," according to Motherboard. In December 2017, The New York Times published a one-minute. Several researchers speculate that the Navy could possess the full-length, raw copy of that footage, because some witnesses of the incident say they saw a longer, higher-resolution version, Motherboard said. Others have denied the existence of such a version.
Still, former Pentagon staffer Luis Elizondo told Motherboard that "people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length."
ONI didn't immediately respond to a request for comment.
VIDEO Nelson Monfort recounts his strange encounter with a UFOIn the 1980s, journalist Nelson Monfort saw something in the sky. Convinced of having dealt with a UFO of extraterrestrial origin, he related this encounter of the first type in Touche pas à mon poste.
Atmosphere X-Files, this Thursday, May 2 on the set of Touche not at my post: Nelson Monfort was invited on the C8 show to talk about his new book, UFOs: are we alone ?, published by Michel Lafon. This book, which he presents as an "investigation", is, according to him, "very serious". Written in duet with Ivan Kiriow, whom the journalist describes as an "astrophysicist" but who is actually a science historian, this document seeks to demonstrate that extraterrestrial vessels have indeed passed through Earth . And Nelson Monfort knows something about it: like the "witnesses" quoted in his book, he is. This meeting would have taken place in the 1980s, when he was on vacation in Les Arcs, in the Alps.
The memory remains etched in his memory : "I had a very clear vision of a very very bright rectangular object," he said on May 2 in TPMP. He could have observed the vessel "for about twenty seconds, which is already quite long", before it disappeared: "Without any noise, the vessel oscillated at 45 degrees and fled at breakneck speed. A testimony that blew Benjamin Castaldi and Maxime Guény, who also claimed to have seen strange things in the sky . "I thought I once saw a triangular shape fly," said the first, while the second said he saw a "circular shape" one summer evening.
Intimately convinced that certain unidentified flying objects are of extraterrestrial origin , Nelson Monfort confided the bottom of his thought: "There are visible objects which are not of this earth, not of this galaxy, which come to us to visit, he said. I am not convinced that these objects are inhabited. I think they are remotely controlled by far superior intelligences. The journalist then assured that he was not the only one to believe that these UFOs come from elsewhere : "Today, there are more than 50% of the population who believe in it as hard as they can. "A figure which he did not disclose the source, but which does not mean much anyway. As Matthieu Delormeau said, "35% of people think that Elvis Presley is not dead" ... But this little tackle did not shake Nelson Monfort, who maintained his position : "The [witnesses of 'UFO appearances] always say “You don't have to believe me, but I know what I saw.” ”
US Navy has secret video of UFO encounter, report says .
Yahoo Sports' MLB writer Hannah Keyser on the Red Sox firing manager Alex Cora. Some of Cora accomplishments while with the organization was he won World Series as manager in 2018, was Astros bench coach in 2017. Cora on behalf of the ordeal, “We agreed today that parting ways was the best thing for the organization.I do not want to be a distraction to the Red Sox as they move forward.”