Technology Don’t miss Amazon’s big one-day sale on Anker chargers and accessories
Where should I put Alexa? The best rooms in your house for your Amazon Echo
Get the most use out of your Echo speaker by placing it in one of these rooms.For example, an Echo Show has a clear home in the kitchen for looking up recipes, but it's also nifty to have in the bedroom if you want to fall asleep watching Amazon Prime movies. But an Echo Dot might work best in your living room, where you can control playlists and smart home devices, or in your kitchen for setting timers.
When it comes to chargers and charging accessories for any and all of the portable gadgets you can think of, there’s always one name that comes to mind. That’s right, we’re talking about Anker. There is no brand on the planet that is more trusted than Anker when it comes to chargers, cables, and just about anything else you can think of related to refueling your precious gadgets and gizmos. In fact, there are plenty of people out there who prefer Anker products to OEM charging accessories.
Lions QB Matthew Stafford: Selling house 'has nothing to do with' wanting out of Detroit
The "Good Morning Football" crew selects players who can be on the Top Five rushers list in 2020 who were not on the list in 2019.
The best thing about Anker products is that in addition to being well-made and extremely reliable, they’re affordable. Anker’s prices typically blow away the competition even without any discounts, but, on Thursday, there’s a big one-day sale on some of Anker’s most popular models. You’ll find everything fromand to a $30 bundle with a best-selling . You can also pick up a , which is crazy since Apple charges $19 for just one cable.
Shop the full sale, and you’ll find our picks for the five best deals down below.
Amazon event 2020
The tech launch season is fully upon us, and we've already seen new devices from Samsung and Apple. But now it's time for Amazon. That means new Echo smart speakers and screen, Ring doorbells and cams, Eero routers and most certainly a few surprises. © Amazon Last year at the 2019 Amazon Devices event, a monstrous amount of devices were announced. Don't remember, we'll remind you: We got Echo 3rd Gen, Echo Dot with Clock, Echo Studio, Echo Flex, Echo Buds, Echo Frames, Echo Show, Ring's Indoor Cam and Stick Cam and the all new Eero mesh system. And for 2020 Amazon has plenty of new devices.
Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger – $37.49
- Colossal capacity: 26800mAh of power charges most phones over 6 times, tablets at least 2 times and any other USB device multiple times.
- High-Speed Charging: 3 USB output ports equipped with Anker’s PowerIQ and Voltage Boost technology ensure high-speed charging for three devices—simultaneously (Not compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Recharge 2X Faster: Dual Micro USB (20W) input offers recharge speeds up to twice as fast as standard portable chargers—a full recharge takes just over 6 hours while using both input ports (wall charger not included).
Anker PowerCore Slim 10000 PD 10000mAh Portable Charger – $23.99
- Portable Power: PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is one of our slimmest PD power banks yet, with enough capacity to provide more than two charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel, and almost one full charge for an 11″ iPad Pro.
- Triple Charging Modes: 18W Power-Delivery USB-C port, PowerIQ-enabled USB-A port, and trickle-charging mode for low-power devices. Use the dual USB ports to charge two devices simultaneously.
- Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore in just 4. 5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included). Recharging via USB-A charger and cable (not included) will take approximately 10. 2 hours.
Anker 15W Max Wireless Charger – $19.99
- The Need for Speed: With up to 15W max charging speeds, 11W efficient charging for the Google Pixel 4, 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, and a 7.5W charging mode to refuel iPhones up to 10% faster than other brands, PowerWave is bridging the gap between wireless and wired charging speeds.
- Premium Design: An aluminum base is designed for greater heat dissipation, ensuring a more stable charging experience, while anti-slip silicone pads keep your phone or AirPods in place while powering up.
- Universal Compatibility: PowerWave Alloy Pad is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices including iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, and AirPods wireless charging cases.
iPhone 11 Charger, Anker USB C to Lightning Cable – $17.99
- Power Delivery: Use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery charger (including Apple 18W, 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast-charging for iPhone 8,X, XS, XR, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max.
- Charge and Sync: Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac and iPad Pro to seamlessly sync & charge.
- Ultimate Durability: Lasts 12× longer than other cables and proven to withstand over 12,000 bends in strict laboratory tests.
Anker Power Strip with USB C – $22.49
- Usb Expansion: Equipped with 1 USB-C port, 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports, and 2 AC outlets to power and charge up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- High-Speed Charging: Deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, Tablets, and more with USB-C Power Delivery, and Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ technology delivers an optimized 12W charge via the 2 USB-A ports.
- Space-Saving and Portable: Featuring a compact square design, with a slimmer Plug than other power strips for maximum space-saving at home, in the dorm room, or in your travel bag.
Today’s best deals: $2 Powecom KN95 masks, Lysol spray, $24 Roku, 31% off Purell, $25 headphones, $60 Instant Pot, more .
We've got one last daily deals roundup for you this week, and it just so happens to be the best one we've had in a LONG time. Highlights include a new all-time low price of just $1.98 each for FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 face masks that NIOSH says outperform most 3M N95 masks, the lowest prices since the start of the pandemic on Purell hand sanitizer 8oz pump bottles and Purell 1-liter bottles that are both still impossible to find in stores, less inflated prices on Lysol spray and Lysol wipes that are about to get more expensive as coronavirus cases skyrocket, the awesome MyQ smart garage door opener on sale for just $33.