NFL playoff picture as Week 13 starts: Saints become first team to clinch postseason berth in 2019
The Saints got some payback in Atlanta on Thanksgiving night and assured themselves a postseason spot in the process.
Schedule and Standings for the NFL Playoffs . What would the NFL Playoffs look like if the season ended today? NFL Playoff Picture . In The Hunt. Tiebreaking Procedures. Ravens -Bills highlights. 49ers-Saints highlights.
Ravens clinching scenarios. Can clinch AFC North title with If the Ravens are able to defeat the Jets on Thursday Night Football , they will be crowned AFC North champions for the sixth time in franchise history. There was an error processing your subscription. 2019 NFL Playoff Picture .
Here's how the NFL playoff picture looks with Week 15 underway:
y-1. Baltimore Ravens (12-2): AFC North champions. Beat Jets on Thursday to clinch division. If Patriots or Chiefs lose Sunday, Ravens get a bye, too. If both New England and Kansas City stumble, home-field advantage belongs to Baltimore.
2. New England Patriots (10-3): AFC East leader. Chiefs snapped their 21-game home winning streak, further crippling Pats' chances to claim top seed and foiling bid to create breathing room from Buffalo in division. Still, win in Cincinnati on Sunday, and Pats head to playoffs for 11th straight year.
Playoff clinching scenarios: Patriots, 49ers can join field
One spot down, 11 to go. The NFL playoff picture can get a little clearer on Sunday, as two more teams can secure spots.With the NFL in its final month of the season, the playoff field is starting to take shape. The New Orleans Saints became the first team to secure a place in the postseason with a Thanksgiving win over the Atlanta Falcons. And on Sunday, two more teams — the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers — can join the field with a win and a little help.
Week 12 NFL playoff picture : 49ers' big Sunday night win keeps them in NFC lead. We've reached clinching season in the NFL . If all goes well in the coming days for the Saints, they'll have If they can get past the 49ers, the Ravens have an excellent opportunity to leapfrog the Patriots and grab
NFL Playoff Picture : All Scenarios for Week 15 . The Rams have clinched the NFC West and the As the 2018 NFL playoffs inch closer, the Rams have clinched the NFC West and the Saints From playoff berths to divisional titles to home - field advantages, much is at stake as the season wraps up.
y-3. Kansas City Chiefs (9-4): AFC West champions. Wrapped up division for fourth consecutive year. Another lapse by Patriots would give K.C. opportunity to notch a first-round bye before hosting a playoff game at Arrowhead.
4. Houston Texans (8-5): AFC South leader. Texans currently own tiebreaker for division lead over Tennessee (8-5) but must play scalding Titans twice in final three weeks, the first matchup Sunday in Nashville. A loss could leave Houston outside playoff field.
5. Buffalo Bills (9-4): Wild card No. 1. They travel to Pittsburgh to face another potential playoff team. Beat the Steelers, and Bills are returning to playoffs for second time in three years.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-5): Wild card No. 2. They presently own a tiebreaker over Titans (8-5) by virtue of a slightly better conference record, but it's a tenuous spot with Bills coming to Heinz Field.
NFL Week 15 playoff clinching scenarios: Five more teams can seal spot in field
Three NFL teams have already sealed playoff spots, but five more can secure a berth in the postseason on Sunday in Week 15.Baltimore Ravens (12-2, defeated Jets [5-9] on Thursday)
Here's how the NFL playoff picture looks now that Week 14 has begun . Their come-from-ahead loss to the Chargers on Sunday night could effectively eliminate them from quest for a However a win at Nashville in Week 6 guarantees the victorious Titans can't overtake the Ravens this week even if
NFL playoff picture as Week 15 starts: Texans move into position for first-round bye. 4. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5-1): AFC North leader. A loss to Patriots could cost them division lead and potentially They'll still need Chiefs to lose another game for a shot at AFC West title and home - field advantage.
1. San Francisco 49ers (11-2): NFC West leader.affords them potentially crucial tiebreaker over Saints while also boosting Niners back into division lead. Beating Falcons on Sunday secures postseason berth.
2. Green Bay Packers (10-3): NFC North leader. Host surging Bears (7-6) in final regular-season game this year at Lambeau. A victory coupled with a Rams loss clinches spot for Pack.
y-3. New Orleans Saints (10-3): NFC South champions. Can move back into position for a bye by beating Colts on Monday night if Green Bay trips Sunday.
4. Dallas Cowboys (6-7): NFC East leader. As lackluster as their collective fate appears, Dallas still controls it. Cowboys head to Philadelphia in Week 16 and will go as first-place team by first beating Rams on Sunday.
Playoff picture: Big shakeup as 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, Patriots clinch postseason spots
The seeding remains up for grabs, but the NFL playoff picture became a little firmer on Sunday when four teams clinched spots in the postseason.NFC
NFL Week 15 playoff picture , scenarios, key games and projected playoff bracket. Only 20 teams remain in NFL playoff contention entering Week 15 , the fewest at this point in the season since 2005, and a number of teams could see their postseason hopes go up in smoke this weekend.
Here's how the NFL playoff picture looks after Week 15 's games. AFC 1. y-New England Patriots They escaped Pittsburgh with their 15 th division title in 17 seasons and a clear path to home - field 2. y-Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3): AFC North champion. After a gut-wrenching loss, they're now facing the
5. Seattle Seahawks (10-3): Wild card No. 1. Loss to Rams dropped them from second seed to fifth and prospect of no playoff game at CenturyLink Field. Can basically clinch berth by winning paired with loss by Vikings, Packers or Rams.
6. Minnesota Vikings (9-4): Wild card No. 2. Need to beat Chargers to maintain cushion over Rams (8-5) and Bears (7-6).
x — clinched berth
y — clinched division
z — clinched first-round bye
zz — clinched home-field advantage
Follow USA TODAY Sports' Nate Davis on Twitter
If you love talking football, we have the perfect spot for you. Join our Facebook Group, The Ruling Off the Field, to engage in friendly debate and conversation with fellow football fans and our NFL insiders.
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY:
Related Slideshow: Best of the 2019 NFL season (provided by imagn)
NFL playoff picture after Week 16: Eagles in driver's seat for NFC East but two spots still open .
With one week remaining in the NFL regular season, there are still two playoff berths yet to be sealed and seeding shakeups in both the AFC and NFC.NFC