Sport Ronaldo reportedly returning to Italy to finish confinement
The pandemic pushed Alex Morgan to move to the UK so that the new mom could get back in match-shape for the Tokyo Olympics
Less than 6 months after giving birth to her daughter, USWNT star Alex Morgan took her talents overseas. She talked Insider through the decision.The US Women's National Team superstar signed a one-year deal with Tottenham Hotspur less than six months after giving birth to her first child. Now she's adjusting to life in the UK with her daughter, Charlie, while preparing to return to competition for the first time in a year.
Cristiano Ronaldo appears to be heading back to Italy after testing positive for the coronavirus in Portugal.
Portuguese and Italian media said the Juventus forward was traveling on an “ambulance plane” from Lisbon to Turin to finish his isolation period. The Portuguese daily Record showed images of the plane it said was used by Ronaldo.
UFC champ Conor McGregor just bought this supercar-inspired $3.4 million Lamborghini yacht — check it out
McGregor bought the twelfth example of the 63 yachts that are being made. His will be ready for him by summer 2021.
Ronaldo had been separated from the rest of the Portugal group after testing positive for COVID-19 on Monday. He was said to be asymptomatic and in good health condition.
The 35-year-old Ronaldo tested positive two days before the team’s Nations League match against Sweden in Lisbon. He was dropped from the squad after another test on Tuesday confirmed the positive result. He had played in the Nations League match against France on Sunday, and against Spain in a friendly last week.
After a positive Corona test - Cristiano Ronaldo's sister suspects conspiracy: "Open your eyes"
On Wednesday, Cristiano Ronaldo tested positive for Covid-19. His sister now sees a conspiracy in the pandemic. Cristiano Ronaldo's sister Katia Aveiro took to an all-round blow on Instagram after the 35-year-old 's positive corona test. "If Cristiano Ronaldo is the one who has to wake up the world, then I have to say that this Portuguese is really a Messenger of God.
No one else in the Portuguese squad had tested positive ahead of Wednesday's match against Sweden. The Portuguese soccer federation showed images of the players walking while wearing masks on Wednesday. Two other Portugal players, José Fonte and Anthony Lopes, tested positive for COVID-19 recently.
Ronaldo began his isolation at the team’s training center on Monday. Images published by Portuguese media on Tuesday showed him on a balcony overlooking his teammates practicing at the training center. In one of the photos, he was shown giving the thumbs-up sign.
Still positive: will Ronaldo miss the clash with Messi?
For Juventus Turin, the corona quarantine has ended. But Cristiano Ronaldo is still positive - as is an ex-Schalke. Place the superstar duel with Messi and Barcelona? © Provided by sport1.de Still positive: Will Ronaldo now miss the duel with Messi? "CR7" is likely to be pretty pissed off - and with a view to the gigantic duel with Lionel Messi in the premier class, things could get really tight in five days: After ten days it is for the Italian record champions Juventus Turin the quarantine en
Before the Monday test result was known, Ronaldo posted a photo on Twitter and Instagram showing him and the rest of the Portugal squad having a meal together. The players were all close to each other at a table, with a smiling Ronaldo apparently taking the photo at the front end.
Ronaldo was likely to miss Juventus’ Serie A match at Crotone on Saturday and the team’s Champions League opener at Dynamo Kyiv on Tuesday. And depending on his condition and the results of future tests, he could also miss the much-anticipated match against Barcelona on Oct. 28.
The kids are all fright: 20 scariest children in horror movie history
Fifty-some-odd years ago, a woman named Rosemary gave birth to a baby who did not bode well for the future on humanity, what with the baby being the spawn of the devil and all.
Video: Ronaldo tests positive for COVID-19 (NBC Sports)
Juventus had been in isolation following positive tests for two staff members, but Ronaldo and six other players were allowed to leave and join their national teams.
Other soccer players who have tested positive for COVID-19 recently include Neymar, Kylian Mbappé, Paul Pogba, Paulo Dybala, Ángel Di María, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Diego Costa.
The Portuguese government on Wednesday announced new restrictions to help contain a surge in coronavirus cases.
More AP soccer: https://apnews.com/Soccer and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
Ronaldo in doubt for Messi's visit to Juventus
Some talking points ahead of the second round of games in the Champions League: NO RONALDO VS. MESSI? The highly anticipated matchup of Cristiano Ronaldo against Lionel Messi likely won’t happen because Ronaldo has the coronavirus. Juventus has not reported many details of Ronaldo’s status but the forward has not played since appearing for Portugal earlier this month and isn’t expected to be named to the Bianconeri’s squad for Wednesday’s visit by Barcelona in Group G. Ronaldo tested positive while on international duty and has been quarantined at his home in Turin. Alvaro Morata replaced Ronaldo against Dynamo Kyiv last week and scored twice in a 2-0 win.
Tales Azzoni on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tazzoni
Cristiano Ronaldo out of Juventus' match against Barcelona .
TURIN, Italy (AP) — Cristiano Ronaldo was left off Juventus' match squad for the Champions League game against Barcelona on Wednesday, more than two weeks after the 35-year-old forward initially tested positive for COVID-19. Ronaldo tested positive Oct. 13 and was reported to have no symptoms. The Portuguese player posted a photo and message on Twitter on Wednesday. “Feeling good and healthy!” he wrote. “Forza Juve!” Ronaldo first testedRonaldo tested positive Oct. 13 and was reported to have no symptoms.