Sport Grizzlies vs. Clippers: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time
Nuggets vs. Cavaliers odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, Feb. 19 predictions from model on 83-48 roll
The SportsLine Projection Model simulated Cavaliers vs. Nuggets 10,000 timesOrlando, FL - AUGUST 25: Paul George #13 of the LA Clippers handles the ball during the game against the Dallas Mavericks during Round One Game Five of the NBA Playoffs on August 25, 2020 at The AdventHealth Arena at ESPN Wide World Of Sports Complex in Orlando, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and/or using this Photograph, user is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement.
Los Angeles @ Memphis
Current Records: Los Angeles 23-10; Memphis 13-14
What to Know
The Los Angeles Clippers have enjoyed the comforts of home their last six games, but now they must head out on the road. They will take on the Memphis Grizzlies at 8 p.m. ET on Thursday at FedExForum. Los Angeles should still be feeling good after a victory, while Memphis will be looking to right the ship.
Complete NBA All-Star starter voting, from LeBron James to Nate Hinton
'Nets are winning the East, period.'
While not quite a landslide, the contest between the Clippers and the Washington Wizards on Tuesday was still a pretty decisive one as Los Angeles wrapped it up with a 135-116 win at home. It was another big night for Los Angeles' small forward, who had 32 points along with seven boards.
Meanwhile, the Grizz came up short against the Dallas Mavericks on Monday, falling 102-92. Memphis was down 81-62 at the end of the third quarter, which was just too much to recover from. One thing holding the Grizzlies back was the mediocre play of center, who did not have his best game: he played for 29 minutes with 5-for-18 shooting and four turnovers. That makes it four consecutive games in which Valanciunas has had at least 12 rebounds.
Three things to know: Brooklyn’s defense is getting better, which should scare league
The Clippers are the favorite in this one, with an expected 8-point margin of victory. The odds have been favorable for them against the spread on the road this season, even if it's been tough sledding overall. They are 10-5 ATS in away games but only 19-14 all in all.
Los Angeles is now 23-10 while the Grizz sits at 13-14. A couple stats to keep an eye on: Los Angeles ranks third in the league when it comes to field goal percentage, with 48.70% on the season. Less enviably, Memphis has allowed their opponents to shoot 47.80% from the floor on average, which is the fifth highest shooting percentage allowed in the league. So the cards are definitely stacked against Memphis.
How To Watch
- When: Thursday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: FedExForum -- Memphis, Tennessee
- TV: Fox Sports - Southeast
Video: Can the Knicks Make the Playoffs? (Stadium)
The Clippers are a big 8-point favorite against the Grizzlies, according to the latest.
English is a foreign language for these celebrities.
At the end of the Biathlon World Championships in Pokljuka there are the mass starts for men and women. Biathlon is broadcast live on TV and LIVE-STREAM. In the Slovenian Pokljuka , the Biathlon World Cup is going into the last day. The grand finale, the mass starts of the women and men is coming up. At 12.30 p.m. the women hit the slopes, at 3.15 p.m. the men put on their skis.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Clippers as a 7.5-point favorite.
Seefor every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. .
Los Angeles have won 12 out of their last 18 games against Memphis.
- Feb 24, 2020 - Los Angeles 124 vs. Memphis 97
- Jan 04, 2020 - Memphis 140 vs. Los Angeles 114
- Nov 27, 2019 - Los Angeles 121 vs. Memphis 119
- Mar 31, 2019 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 96
- Feb 22, 2019 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 106
- Dec 05, 2018 - Memphis 96 vs. Los Angeles 86
- Nov 23, 2018 - Los Angeles 112 vs. Memphis 107
- Jan 26, 2018 - Los Angeles 109 vs. Memphis 100
- Jan 02, 2018 - Los Angeles 113 vs. Memphis 105
- Dec 23, 2017 - Memphis 115 vs. Los Angeles 112
- Nov 04, 2017 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 104
- Mar 09, 2017 - Los Angeles 114 vs. Memphis 98
- Jan 04, 2017 - Los Angeles 115 vs. Memphis 106
- Nov 16, 2016 - Memphis 111 vs. Los Angeles 107
- Nov 04, 2016 - Los Angeles 99 vs. Memphis 88
- Apr 12, 2016 - Los Angeles 110 vs. Memphis 84
- Mar 19, 2016 - Memphis 113 vs. Los Angeles 102
- Nov 09, 2015 - Los Angeles 94 vs. Memphis 92
Injury Report for Memphis
- Dillon Brooks: Game-Time Decision (Thigh)
- Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee)
Injury Report for Los Angeles
- Daniel Oturu: Out (Quadriceps)
- Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
- Jay Scrubb: Out (Foot)
2021 NBA All-Star Game odds, spread: Picks, predictions for Team LeBron vs. Team Durant from top expert .
Mike Barner is up almost $1K on NBA spread picks and just released his plays for the 2021 NBA All-Star GameTipoff is at 8 p.m. ET. William Hill Sportsbook lists Team LeBron as a 3.5-point favorite, while the over-under, or total number of points Vegas thinks will be scored, is 317 in the latest 2021 NBA All-Star Game odds after opening at 308.5. Before making any 2021 NBA All-Star Game picks, be sure to see the predictions from SportsLine's proven NBA handicapper, Mike Barner.