Sport Börse on Tuesday: 10 important facts
North Korea Fast Facts
Read CNN's North Korea Fast Facts to learn about the history, population and geography of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).Here's some background information about the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), also called North Korea. It borders China, Russia and South Korea.
These 10 facts should cause movement in the markets today.
1st DAX expected below 14,000 mark The is around 0.3 percent in the red at 13,966.50 points before the market.
2. Stock exchanges in the Far East at discounts The Japanese benchmark indexlost 0.86 percent to 29,408.17 points.
In mainland China, thelost 1.19 percent to 3,509.02 meters, while in Hong Kong the fell 0.92 percent to 29,181.53 units.
3. CANCOM increases dividend by half The IT service providerwants to pay its shareholders a dividend of EUR 0.75 per share for the past year.
Yemen Fast Facts
Read CNN's Fast Facts for information about Yemen, a country located on the southwestern tip of the Arabian Peninsula.Here's a look at Yemen, a country located on the southwestern tip of the Arabian Peninsula, sharing a border with Saudi Arabia and Oman.
4. E.ON is increasingly relying on green bonds The energy supplierintends to cover more than half of its annual financing requirements with green bonds.
5. MorphoSys exceeds forecasts for 2020 with sales and EBIThas exceeded its own forecasts with its preliminary results for the 2020 financial year.
6. NIO share slips after hours: Tesla competitor NIO makes more loss than expected
presented these key figures in the latest balance sheet.
7. HelloFresh with more sales and leap into profit zone The cook box mail order companyhas achieved its goals for 2020 and met the expectations of analysts thanks to unrestrained demand for its products.
Russia Fast Facts
See CNN's Russia Fast Facts for a glimpse at the Russian Federation, which is the largest country in the world, covering more than one-ninth of the earth's land area.Here's some background information about Russia. The Russian Federation is the largest country in the world, covering more than one-ninth of the earth's land area.
8. TeamViewer takes over augmented reality specialist Upskillstrengthens itself with an acquisition in the USA in the area of augmented reality (AR).
Fact check: Breaking down Joe Biden's first month of claims
President Joe Biden was more consistently factual in his first month in office than his predecessor ever was in office. But Biden was not perfect.President Joe Biden was more consistently factual in his first month in office than his predecessor ever was in office. But Biden was not perfect himself.
9. Oil prices move on after Thecontinued on Tuesday from their weak tendency of the past trading days. Prices fell moderately in early trading. In the morning, a barrel (159 liters) of North Sea Brent cost 63.05 US dollars. That was 64 cents less than the day before. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) branded American petroleum fell 56 cents to $ 60.08.
10. Euro falls towards 1.20 US dollars Thefell further on Tuesday and fell towards the round mark of 1.20 US dollars. In the morning, the common currency cost $ 1.2016 as low as it was last time in early February.
Bowe Bergdahl Fast Facts .
View CNN's Fast Facts on Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and learn more about the former American prisoner of war. © U.S. Army/Getty Images In this undated image provided by the US Army, Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl poses in front of an American flag. (Photo by US Army via Getty Images) PersonalBirth date: March 28, 1986 Birth place: Sun Valley, IdahoBirth name: Bowe Robert BergdahlFather: Robert BergdahlMother: Jani BergdahlMilitary: US Army, 2008-presentOther FactsTraveled throughout Europe before enlisting in the Army.Worked as a crew member on a sailboat that traveled along the East Coast and to the Caribbean.