Sport 76ers vs. Pistons: How to watch live stream, TV channel, NBA start time
NBA Power Rankings: Nets jump up to top as numerous top teams stumble
Brooklyn got Kevin Durant back, won a couple of big games, and that moves them into the top slot. 1. Nets (42-20, Last Week No. 7). Steve Nash has a legitimate Coach of the Year case: His team is 42-20 and in first place in the East, with a +4.5 net rating and the best offense in the NBA. All that despite injuries forcing constant lineup adjustments and Nash having to reach deep into his bench (Kevin Durant, James Harden, and Kyrie Irving have played just seven games together). Nash’s calm and cool style is exactly what the Nets needed in a coach’s demeanor.
Detroit @ Philadelphia
Current Records: Detroit 20-47; Philadelphia 46-21
What to Know
The Detroit Pistons have enjoyed the comforts of home their last three games, but now they must head out on the road. They will square off against the Philadelphia 76ers at 7 p.m. ET Saturday at Wells Fargo Center. These two teams come into the matchup bolstered by wins in their previous games.
Mavericks vs. Pistons odds, line, spread: 2021 NBA picks, April 29 predictions from model on 97-60 roll
SportsLine's Projection Model simulated Pistons vs. Mavericks 10,000 timesTip-off is set for 7 p.m. ET in Detroit. The latest Mavericks vs. Pistons odds from William Hill Sportsbook list Dallas as a 7.5-point favorite, while the over-under for total points is set at 213. Before making any Pistons vs. Mavericks picks, be sure to see the NBA predictions and betting advice from SportsLine's proven computer model.
Detroit strolled past the Memphis Grizzlies with points to spare on Thursday, taking the game 111-97. Detroit's shooting guardwas one of the most active players for the squad, posting a double-double on 18 points and 11 dimes.
Meanwhile, things were close when Philadelphia and the New Orleans Pelicans clashed on Friday, but the 76ers ultimately edged out the opposition 109-107. The team accrued 70 points in the first half and coasted on those for the victory. Centercontinued his habit of dropping crazy stat lines, dropping a double-double on 37 points and 13 rebounds.
Detroit have to know they'll be fighting an uphill battle given the 10.50 point spread they are up against. They are currently two-for-two against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Anthony Davis sends warning to NBA ahead of playoffs
The Lakers are still the team to beat. It was impossible to judge them during a span in which Davis sat out 30 games, and now LeBron James is sidelined with an ankle injury. L.A. has a losing record since LeBron went down on March 20.Assuming they are healthy, the Lakers could be even better off this year than they were in last year’s playoffs. They have added Andre Drummond for front-court depth, which should take pressure off Davis.Davis admitted on Saturday that the Lakers are struggling with a specific issue, but that should work itself out if they get everyone back and healthy.
The wins brought Detroit up to 20-47 and Philadelphia to 46-21. The Pistons are 2-17 after wins this season, the 76ers 32-13.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 7 p.m. ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: Bally Sports Detroit Plus
- Online streaming: (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
The 76ers are a big 10.5-point favorite against the Pistons, according to the latest.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 10.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
Seefor every single game, including this one, from SportsLine's advanced computer model. .
Philadelphia have won 12 out of their last 20 games against Detroit.
- Jan 25, 2021 - Detroit 119 vs. Philadelphia 104
- Jan 23, 2021 - Philadelphia 114 vs. Detroit 110
- Mar 11, 2020 - Philadelphia 124 vs. Detroit 106
- Dec 23, 2019 - Philadelphia 125 vs. Detroit 109
- Oct 26, 2019 - Philadelphia 117 vs. Detroit 111
- Dec 10, 2018 - Philadelphia 116 vs. Detroit 102
- Dec 07, 2018 - Philadelphia 117 vs. Detroit 111
- Nov 03, 2018 - Philadelphia 109 vs. Detroit 99
- Oct 23, 2018 - Detroit 133 vs. Philadelphia 132
- Apr 04, 2018 - Philadelphia 115 vs. Detroit 108
- Jan 05, 2018 - Philadelphia 114 vs. Detroit 78
- Dec 02, 2017 - Philadelphia 108 vs. Detroit 103
- Oct 23, 2017 - Philadelphia 97 vs. Detroit 86
- Mar 04, 2017 - Detroit 136 vs. Philadelphia 106
- Feb 06, 2017 - Detroit 113 vs. Philadelphia 96
- Dec 11, 2016 - Philadelphia 97 vs. Detroit 79
- Mar 12, 2016 - Detroit 125 vs. Philadelphia 111
- Feb 24, 2016 - Detroit 111 vs. Philadelphia 91
- Jan 27, 2016 - Detroit 110 vs. Philadelphia 97
- Dec 11, 2015 - Detroit 107 vs. Philadelphia 95
NBA awards: Chris Haynes reveals his 2020-21 selections .
NBA awards: Chris Haynes reveals his 2020-21 selectionsAhead of the league making the ballots of select media members public at the end of the playoffs, I'm revealing my entire ballot for Yahoo Sports. There were 13 different categories from MVP, Defensive Player of the Year, Coach of the Year and Rookie of the Year, among others. Read through the selections and dissect my picks.