Sport OFD Podcast: Previewing Notre Dame VS Purdue with sticks and green paint
Notre Dame put on blast for Peacock streaming deal, poor showing vs. Toledo
It really was not a good look for the Irish to let Toledo nearly beat them. The College Football Playoff committee will no doubt remember Notre Dame’s sluggish start to the year, and it’s reasonable to presume the Fighting Irish will fall down the current AP rankings and coaches poll next week.Check out some of the ways the Irish got served on the Twitterverse after their poor Week 2 performance: Notre Dame fans, when they beat a school by 3 that they should’ve beaten by 30 pic.twitter.
Joshua and Brendan pullstart the pod machine to preview theVS the in South Bend. In this episode:
- Hello we are 2-0.
- It’s going to be a “green out” game on Saturday - but why? Seriously... can someone please tell us why?
- There is a stick on the line.
- Rehashing Notre Dame’s offensive line woes.
- Jack Coan VS Tyler Buchner but not really.
- The lack of a running game for Purdue.
- David Bell is going to be a problem.
- What Purdue is and what they are not.
- George Karlaftis is fantastic... so where’s the production?
- What we hope Notre Dame accomplishes on Saturday.
- GAME PICKS!
- We bring back the MVP predictions.
And plenty more weaved in and out of the show.
Please RATE and REVIEW! All reviews left on Apple Podcasts will be read on the next OFD Podcast.
You can listen to the show in the podcast player below, on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.
OC Eric Bieniemy focused on Chiefs, not links to USC job .
Bieniemy has long wanted to lead an NFL squad but hasn't received an opportunity he's more than earned with his work alongside Chiefs head coach Andy Reid.On Tuesday, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy "will emerge as a head-coaching candidate for USC" at some point. Bieniemy has long wanted to lead an NFL squad but hasn't received an opportunity he's more than earned with his work alongside Chiefs head coach Andy Reid, but Bieniemy told reporters Thursday he's concentrating on getting his current players ready to face the Baltimore Ravens this Sunday night.