Sport Kentucky vs. South Carolina College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Katy Perry ‘all aboard the Lane Train’ after being invited back to Ole Miss
Katy Perry is viewed as something of a good luck charm for Ole Miss fans because of her famous appearance on ESPN’s “College GameDay” nearly seven years ago.Kiffin shared a video on Twitter this week urging Ole Miss fans to come out and support the team in Saturday night’s home opener against Austin Peay. He gave Perry a shout out in his tweet, and the pop icon responded by saying she is “all aboard the Lane Train.” Perry also endorsed Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral for the Heisman Trophy.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Kentucky Wildcats vs. South Carolina Gamecocks college football matchup on September 25, 2021.
The Kentucky Wildcats (3-0, 0-0 SEC) are 5-point favorites when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (2-1, 0-0 SEC) in conference action on Saturday, September 25, 2021 at Williams-Brice Stadium. The total is 48.5 points for this game.
Three bold predictions for Browns in 2021: Rushing duo accomplishes rare feat en route to division crown
Cleveland will lean on a familiar rushing attack and an improved defense in 2021Here are my three bold predictions for the Browns THIS season:
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Kentucky vs. South Carolina
Odds courtesy of.
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to score more than 48.5 points in all three games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 62.3, is 13.8 points greater than Saturday's over/under.
- The 39.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 9.2 fewer than the 48.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Wildcats games this season is 53.0, 4.5 points above Saturday's total of 48.5.
- The 52.0 PPG average total in Gamecocks games this season is 3.5 points more than this game's over/under.
Kentucky Stats and Trends
- Kentucky has covered the spread two times this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 5 points or more (in three chances).
- Kentucky's games this year have hit the over two times in three opportunities (66.7%).
- The Wildcats rack up 17.0 more points per game (36.0) than the Gamecocks allow (19.0).
- When Kentucky puts up more than 19.0 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Wildcats collect 476.3 yards per game, 188.6 more yards than the 287.7 the Gamecocks give up per matchup.
- Kentucky is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall when the team amasses over 287.7 yards.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over eight times this season, one more turnover than the Gamecocks have forced (7).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Kentucky at .
South Carolina Stats and Trends
- South Carolina has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- The Gamecocks covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 5 points or more.
- This year the Gamecocks put up 6.0 more points per game (26.3) than the Wildcats allow (20.3).
- The Gamecocks average 84.0 more yards per game (358.7) than the Wildcats give up (274.7).
- In games that South Carolina amasses over 274.7 yards, the team is 2-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Gamecocks have turned the ball over six times this season, four more turnovers than the Wildcats have forced (2).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Three bold predictions for Raiders in 2021: Henry Ruggs III helps Las Vegas reach postseason .
Three bold Las Vegas takes for the 2021 seasonThe Raiders reside in one of the toughest divisions in the NFL, but could they steal a wild-card spot this season? Below, we will examine three bold predictions for Las Vegas as the Raiders gear up for their first real season in "Sin City" with fans in the stands.