Sport Fresno State vs. Hawaii College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Nevada football practicing at Stanford because of wildfires
Unlike many programs, Nevada does not have its own indoor practice facility or access to any similar local venue. The team plans to hold walk-throughs, meetings and weight training at an off-campus hotel or other location and won't be using Stanford's locker room or shower facilities and, thus, won't be subject to Stanford's COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Nevada's first home game is set for Sept. 11 against the Idaho State Bengals. Subscribe to Yardbarker's Morning Bark, the most comprehensive newsletter in sports. Customize your email to get the latest news on your favorite sports, teams and schools.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college football matchup on October 2, 2021.
MWC opponents meet when the No. 18 Fresno State Bulldogs (4-1, 0-0 MWC) visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-3, 0-0 MWC) on Saturday, October 2, 2021 at the Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex . Fresno State is favored by 10 points. The total is 62.5 points for this game.
Jalen Green's Fresno upbringing motivates him to prove people wrong, just not in Detroit
Most now know about Jalen Green, the young prodigy the Houston Rockets selected with the No. 2 pick in the 2021 NBA draft. Green grew up in Fresno, California, located in the Central Valley with a population of approximately 1 million in Fresno County. “It was more like ‘Where is Fresno?’ type of thing,” Green told Yahoo Sports. “‘What is Fresno?’ It was never disrespectful. I always felt like I had respect wherever I went, but it was just like, ‘Where are you from? What is Fresno?’ Nobody really knew where Fresno was or how hard Fresno is.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Fresno State vs. Hawaii
Odds courtesy of.
- Fresno State's games this season have gone over 62.5 points three of five times.
- Hawaii has combined with its opponents to score more than 62.5 points in one game this season.
- The two teams combine to average 70 points per game, 7.5 more than the total in this contest.
- The 54 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 8.5 fewer than the 62.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Bulldogs games this season is 61.5, 1.0 point fewer than Saturday's over/under of 62.5 .
- The 64.8 PPG average total in Rainbow Warriors games this season is 2.3 points more than this game's over/under.
Fresno State Stats and Trends
- Fresno State has four wins against the spread in five games this year.
- This season, the Bulldogs have two against the spread wins in three games as a favorite of 10 points or more.
- Fresno State has hit the over in 60% of its opportunities this year (three times in five games with a set point total).
- This year, the Bulldogs rack up 9.6 more points per game (42.0) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (32.4).
- Fresno State is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 32.4 points.
- The Bulldogs rack up 98.6 more yards per game (522.4) than the Rainbow Warriors allow per matchup (423.8).
- Fresno State is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team picks up over 423.8 yards.
- The Bulldogs have nine giveaways this season, while the Rainbow Warriors have 10 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Fresno State at .
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Thus far this season Hawaii has two wins against the spread.
- The Rainbow Warriors have yet to cover the spread this season when underdogs by 10 points or more.
- Hawaii's games this season have hit the over on one of four set point totals (25%).
- This year the Rainbow Warriors rack up 6.4 more points per game (28.0) than the Bulldogs allow (21.6).
- Hawaii is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.6 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 118.0 more yards per game (431.4) than the Bulldogs allow (313.4).
- In games that Hawaii amasses over 313.4 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over four more times (11 total) than the Bulldogs have forced a turnover (7) this season.
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Fresno State vs. Hawaii College Football Odds, Plays and Insights .
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Fresno State Bulldogs vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college football matchup on October 2, 2021. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Sep 24, 2021; Fresno, California, USA; Fresno State Bulldogs quarterback Jake Haener (9) stands on the field during a timeout against the UNLV Rebels in the fourth quarter at Bulldog Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports Oddsmakers heavily favor the No.