Sport Nevada vs. Hawaii College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
LSU football lifts COVID-19 entrance protocols
Practically all virus-related restrictions for attending games are eliminated. Fans under the age of 12 no longer have to wear masks in outdoor spaces, but guests must still wear face coverings in the indoor portions of Tiger Stadium. "This is amazing progress," Dr. O’Neal added. "But the game is not over. This virus will surge again, and Louisiana must be prepared before it arrives yet again by getting vaccinated. The vaccines we have are safe and effective, and getting vaccinated is our best shot at defeating COVID-19."LSU says coronavirus hospitalizations in Louisiana have decreased by 80% over the past seven weeks.
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college football matchup on October 16, 2021.
Oddsmakers heavily favor the Nevada Wolf Pack (4-1, 0-0 MWC) when they host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (3-3, 0-0 MWC) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 in a matchup between MWC foes at Mackay Stadium. Nevada is favored by two touchdowns. The total for this matchup has been set at 61 points.
Nevada vs. Hawaii College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Hawaii Rainbow Warriors college football matchup on October 16, 2021. © Provided by Sports Illustrated Sep 4, 2021; Berkeley, California, USA; Nevada Wolf Pack head coach Jay Norvell looks on before a game against the California Golden Bears at FTX Field at California Memorial Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Neville E.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Nevada vs. Hawaii
Odds courtesy of.
- Nevada and its opponents have combined for 61 points -- this matchup's over/under -- just twice this year.
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to score more than 61 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 64.6 points per game, 3.6 more than the total in this contest.
- The 55.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 5.2 fewer than the 61 total in this contest.
- The Wolf Pack and their opponents score an average of 56.8 points per game, 4.2 fewer than Saturday's total.
- The 61-point over/under for this game is 3.7 points below the 64.7 points per game average total in Rainbow Warriors games this season.
Nevada Stats and Trends
- Nevada has three wins against the spread in five games this season.
- This season, the Wolf Pack have one against the spread win in two games as a favorite of 14 points or more.
- Nevada's games this year have hit the over on four of five set point totals (80%).
- The Wolf Pack score 36.8 points per game, 5.8 more than the Rainbow Warriors give up per outing (31).
- When Nevada records more than 31 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Wolf Pack average only 5.7 more yards per game (443), than the Rainbow Warriors allow per outing (437.3).
- Nevada is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team totals more than 437.3 yards.
- The Wolf Pack have three giveaways this season, while the Rainbow Warriors have 16 takeaways .
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Nevada at .
Hawaii Stats and Trends
- Hawaii is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have been underdogs by 14 points or more one time this season and have not covered the spread once.
- Hawaii's games this season have hit the over on one of five set point totals (20%).
- The Rainbow Warriors average three more points per game (27.8) than the Wolf Pack give up (24.8).
- Hawaii is 2-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team records more than 24.8 points.
- The Rainbow Warriors rack up 417.5 yards per game, 42.9 more yards than the 374.6 the Wolf Pack give up.
- Hawaii is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team amasses over 374.6 yards.
- This season the Rainbow Warriors have turned the ball over 12 times, five more than the Wolf Pack's takeaways (7).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Giants' Saquon Barkley unlikely to return from ankle injury until Week 9 matchup with Raiders .
It'll be a bit longer before Barkley is ready to take the field againIt's not impossible for Barkley to suit up in Week 8 against the Kansas City Chiefs, but it sounds like a long shot. There's also the additional variable of the Giants bye week, which lands in Week 10, and should the Giants decide to hold him out against the Raiders as well -- to guarantee that much more rest -- it might increase the odds of Barkley being much closer to 100 percent before he starts taking handoffs again from Daniel Jones going into the most important half of the season.