Sport Arizona State vs. Utah College Football Odds, Plays and Insights
College football odds, lines, bets, predictions for Week 9, 2021: Proven model picks Kentucky, BYU
SportsLine's advanced computer model has revealed its top Week 9 college football picks and betsDerek Mason Vanderbilt
Check out odds, insights and more in our betting preview for the Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Utah Utes college football matchup on October 16, 2021.
Oddsmakers project a tight contest between Pac-12 opponents when the No. 18 Arizona State Sun Devils (5-1, 0-0 Pac-12) visit the Utah Utes (3-2, 0-0 Pac-12) on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at Rice-Eccles Stadium. Utah is a 1-point underdogs. The contest has a 51-point over/under.
Arizona QB Jordan McCloud out for season, to have surgery
The Arizona Wildcats are having a season to forget and fell to 0-5 via Saturday's 34-16 loss to the UCLA Bruins. © Troy Wayrynen-USA TODAY Sports Arizona coach Jedd Fisch confirmed more bad news about the campaign on Monday. According to Adam Rittenberg of ESPN, Fisch told reporters that starting quarterback Jordan McCloud will miss the rest of the season and have surgery to repair knee and ankle injuries. McCloud was Arizona's QB1 for the past two games, and he ends his year with 481 passing yards, two touchdown throws, and five interceptions with 75 rushing yards on 18 attempts.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
Odds for Arizona State vs. Utah
Odds courtesy of.
- Arizona State and its opponents have combined for 51 points -- this matchup's over/under -- just once this season.
- Utah has combined with its opponents to score more than 51 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 64.1 points per game, 13.1 more than the over/under in this contest.
- The 39.2 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 11.8 fewer than the 51 over/under in this contest.
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have scored an average of 52.2 points per game in 2021, 1.2 more than Saturday's total.
- In 2021, games involving the Utes have averaged a total of 49.8 points, 1.2 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Arizona State Stats and Trends
- Arizona State has three wins against the spread in six games this season.
- This season, the Sun Devils have two against the spread wins in four games as a favorite of 1 point or more.
- Arizona State's games this year have gone over the total in two out of five opportunities (40%).
- This year, the Sun Devils rack up 10.3 more points per game (33.3) than the Utes allow (23).
- Arizona State is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall in games when it records more than 23 points.
- The Sun Devils average 100.8 more yards per game (440.2) than the Utes allow per matchup (339.4).
- When Arizona State totals more than 339.4 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Sun Devils have turned the ball over nine times this season, two more turnovers than the Utes have forced (7).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Arizona State at .
Utah Stats and Trends
- Utah has covered the spread one time this season.
- The Utes have been underdogs by 1 point or more once this year and covered the spread.
- Utah's games this year have gone over the total in two out of four opportunities (50%).
- The Utes average 14.6 more points per game (30.8) than the Sun Devils allow (16.2).
- Utah is 1-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team notches more than 16.2 points.
- The Utes rack up 91.4 more yards per game (390.4) than the Sun Devils allow (299).
- Utah is 1-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team totals over 299 yards.
- The Utes have turned the ball over eight times, one fewer times than the Sun Devils have forced turnovers (9).
- Head to to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Biden to restore 3 national monuments cut by Trump .
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will restore two sprawling national monuments in Utah that have been at the center of a long-running public lands dispute, and a separate marine conservation area in New England that recently has been used for commercial fishing. Environmental protections at all three monuments had been stripped by former President Donald Trump. The White House announced the changes Thursday night ahead of a ceremony expected Friday.Utah Gov. Spencer Cox, a Republican, expressed disappointment in Biden's decision to restore Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante monuments, which the Trump administration downsized significantly in 2017.