Sport Mike Evans Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Tampa Bay vs. Philadelphia
Upon Further Review: Carson Wentz's rise, Patrick Mahomes' interception woes and Brian Flores' head-scratching decisions
Carson Wentz seems to have found his stride in his last few games with the Colts, and Patrick Mahomes is seeking to get back in sync with the Chiefs.With performances that have helped Indianapolis win two of its last three games, Wentz more closely resembles the player that the coach Frank Reich recalled from their days together in Philadelphia when the quarterback ranked among the most promising young players in the NFL.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Mike Evans in his Week 6 contest with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Mike Evans for Thursday's game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) square off against the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin calls officiating decision for replay review 'an embarrassment'
Mike Tomlin was pretty hot about the decision to review whether Seahawks receiver DK Metcalf caught a pass in the final seconds of the fourth quarter. Your browser does not support this video “I just hated it,” the Steelers coach said after a 23-20 victory was achieved in overtime on Sunday night at Heinz Field. “I cannot believe that the game was stopped to confirm ‘catch-no catch’ in that moment. That’s all I’m going to say.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Mike Evans Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of.
Buccaneers vs. Eagles Odds
Mike Evans Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Evans' team-leading 393 receiving yards (78.6 per game) have come on 29 catches (45 targets) including four touchdowns.
- Evans has been the target of 45 of his team's 229 passing attempts this season, or 19.7% of the target share.
- With six targets in the red zone this season, Evans has been on the receiving end of 15.0% of his team's 40 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers, who rank third in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 69.0% of the time while opting for the ground attack 31.0% of the time.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Evans' matchup with the Eagles.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Philadelphia
- In his one matchup against the Eagles, Evans' 83 receiving yards total is 15.5 more than his over/under for Thursday's game (67.5).
- Evans caught a touchdown pass in that contest against the Eagles.
- Note: Evans' stats vs. Eagles date back to 2016.
- This week Evans will face the NFL's third-ranked pass defense (207.0 yards allowed per game).
- The Eagles' defense is 21st in the league, conceding 2.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's matchup with the Dolphins, Evans caught six passes for 113 yards (18.8 yards per catch) and scored two touchdowns while being targeted eight times.
- Evans has recorded 294 receiving yards (98.0 per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 21 balls on 30 targets in his last three games.
Evans' Tampa Bay Teammates
Richard Sherman will be active for Buccaneers' Week 4 matchup against Patriots .
The Bucs are wasting no time getting the decorated CB into the lineup.Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians said Friday that Sherman will be active this weekend. He previously indicated the five-time Pro Bowler wouldn't play unless the team's injury situation got worse.