Sport Ja'Marr Chase Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Cincinnati vs. Detroit
No. 9 Notre Dame vs No. 7 Cincinnati: Time, TV, Preview & Prediction
Notre Dame's 26-game home winning streak is on the line against No. 7 Cincinnati, only the third top-10 opponent Brian Kelly has ever faced in South Bend.Bearcats offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock will return to South Bend, where he coached for a decade across two separate stints. He was, in fact, the coach who first recruited many of the current Irish seniors, like senior receiver Braden Lenzy. Instead of coaching them, he is calling plays to target Cincinnati receiver Michael Young, who left Notre Dame halfway through the 2019 season.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Ja'Marr Chase in his Week 6 contest with the Cincinnati Bengals against the Detroit Lions.
Ja'Marr Chase has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Chase's Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) and the Detroit Lions (0-5) square off in a Week 6 matchup from Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
NFL player prop of the day: Is Josh Jacobs still a 1,000-yard running back for Raiders?
NFL player prop of the day: Is Josh Jacobs still a 1,000-yard running back for Raiders?Jacobs has been good for the Raiders. Maybe not great, but he has still been a productive starting back. And with a chance to make Jacobs their unquestioned feature back, the Raiders made one of the most confusing moves of the entire offseason in signing running back Kenyan Drake.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Ja'Marr Chase Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of.
Bengals vs. Lions Odds
Ja'Marr Chase Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Chase has hauled in 23 catches for 456 yards, best on his team, and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 35 times, and averages 91.2 receiving yards per game.
- Chase has been the target of 35 of his team's 145 passing attempts this season, or 24.1% of the target share.
- The Bengals have thrown the ball in 53.5% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 46.5% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 18th in the NFL in points scored.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Chase's matchup with the Lions.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Detroit
- This week Chase will face the NFL's 18th-ranked pass defense (269.0 yards allowed per game).
- The Lions have given up eight touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). They are 14th in the NFL in that category.
- In last week's matchup with the Packers, Chase hauled in six passes for 159 yards (26.5 yards per catch) and scored one touchdown while being targeted 10 times.
- Chase's 16 catches (on 24 targets) have netted him 301 yards (100.3 ypg) and three touchdowns in his last three games.
Chase's Cincinnati Teammates
J.J. Watt ruled out for Cardinals' game vs. Packers; needs shoulder surgery, according to reports .
The Arizona Cardinals' All-Pro defensive end J.J. Watt will miss Thursday night's showdown against the Green Bay Packers.Watt missed practice on Monday and Tuesday because of a shoulder injury, according to the Cardinals' daily injury report.