Sport Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans NFL Week 6 Odds, Plays and Insights
Bills vs. Chiefs live score, updates, highlights from NFL 'Sunday Night Football' game
Sporting News is tracking live scoring updates and highlights from Bills vs. Chiefs on "Sunday Night Football." Follow for complete results from the NFL Week 5 game. MORE: Watch Bills vs. Chiefs live with fuboTV (7-day free trial) Bills vs. Chiefs score Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 F Bills 7 17 - - - Chiefs 3 10 - - - Bills vs. Chiefs live updates, highlights from 'Sunday Night Football' 11:05 p.m.: The players seem to have retaken the field in Arrowhead Stadium, signaling we're on track for all systems go for the second half before too long. 11:00 p.m.: The game will resume at approximately 11:15 p.m. ET.
Check out odds, plays and more for the Buffalo Bills vs. Tennessee Titans NFL Week 6 matchup on October 18, 2021.
The AFC South-leading Tennessee Titans (3-2) are 5.5-point underdogs against the top team in the AFC East, the Buffalo Bills (4-1), on Monday, October 18, 2021 at Nissan Stadium. The over/under is 53.5 for the outing.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the.
ESPN’s Steve Young has harsh comment for Chiefs after loss
Buffalo getting the win was a big deal on Sunday night. Even more worrisome for Chiefs fans was Andy Reid’s quote after the loss.Kansas City is 2-3 this season. The Bills are tied for the best record in the AFC at 4-1.Subscribe to Yardbarker's Morning Bark, the most comprehensive newsletter in sports. Customize your email to get the latest news on your favorite sports, teams and schools. Emailed daily.
Odds for Bills vs. Titans
- Buffalo and its opponents have gone over the current 53.5-point total in three of six games this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points in two games this season.
- Monday's over/under is 7.3 points lower than the two team's combined 60.8 points per game average.
- This contest's over/under is 14.7 points above the 38.8 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Bills games this season is 49.0, 4.5 points fewer than Monday's over/under of 53.5.
- The 53.5 over/under in this game is 3.9 points higher than the 49.6 average total in Titans games this season.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo has five wins against the spread in five games this season.
- The Bills have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 5.5 points or more (in three chances).
- Buffalo's games this year have hit the over on two of six set point totals (33.3%).
- The Bills put up 8.4 more points per game (34.4) than the Titans give up (26).
- Buffalo is 5-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall in games when it scores more than 26 points.
- The Bills average 33 more yards per game (410.4) than the Titans give up per outing (377.4).
- When Buffalo amasses over 377.4 yards, the team is 4-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Bills have four giveaways this season, while the Titans have four takeaways.
- Click over to and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo's matchup with the Titans.
Titans stats and trends
- Against the spread, Tennessee is 3-2-0 this year.
- The Titans covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 5.5 points or more.
- Tennessee has hit the over in 60% of its opportunities this season (three times in five games with a set point total).
- The Titans average 26.4 points per game, 13.6 more than the Bills surrender (12.8).
- Tennessee is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall in games when it records more than 12.8 points.
- The Titans average 137.4 more yards per game (389.2) than the Bills allow (251.8).
- Tennessee is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall when the team amasses more than 251.8 yards.
- This season the Titans have seven turnovers, eight fewer than the Bills have takeaways (15).
Home and road insights
- The average total in Titans home games this season is 50.5 points, 3.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (53.5).
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread, and 3-0 overall, away from home.
- This year, in three road games, Buffalo has gone over the total once.
- The average total in Bills away games this season is 52.3 points, 1.2 fewer than this matchup's over/under (53.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
NFL Week Eight injury report roundup: Rob Gronkowski, Richard Sherman questionable for Bucs .
Week Eight of the 2021 NFL season kicked off on Thursday with a win by the Packers and it continues with 13 more games on Sunday, which means that the 24 teams in those games submitted their final injury reports of the week on Friday. The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final [more]The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final injury reports until Saturday and are not listed here.