Sport Ryan Tannehill Player Prop Bets for NFL Week 6 - Tennessee vs. Buffalo
Cowboys vs. Eagles player props, odds, Monday Night Football picks: Dak Prescott over 294.5 passing yards
SportsLine reveals the top NFL prop picks and NFL best bets for Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas CowboysSep 12, 2021; Jacksonville, Florida, USA; Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers (12) directs teammates during the second half \against the New Orleans Saints at TIAA Bank Field.
Discover player props odds, plays, and insights for Ryan Tannehill in his Week 6 contest with the Tennessee Titans against the Buffalo Bills.
There will be player prop bet markets available for Ryan Tannehill before he takes to the field for NFL action on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. Tannehill's Tennessee Titans (3-2) and the Buffalo Bills (4-1) hit the field in Week 6 at Nissan Stadium.
Titans know they need to do better job protecting Ryan Tannehill
The Tennessee Titans know they have to be better in protecting quarterback Ryan Tannehill. In their two losses to the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets, Tannehill has been sacked 13 times. In their two wins over the Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts, Tannehill was sacked a total of four times. While it’s certainly not [more]In their two losses to the Arizona Cardinals and New York Jets, Tannehill has been sacked 13 times. In their two wins over the Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts, Tannehill was sacked a total of four times.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the.
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Odds
Odds courtesy of.
Titans vs. Bills Odds
Ryan Tannehill Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Tannehill has passed for 1,251 yards (250.2 per game) while completing 63.6% of his passes (110-for-173), with six touchdowns and three interceptions.
- He's also contributed in the ground game, with 130 rushing yards (26.0 ypg) on 17 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The Titans have run 50.3% passing plays and 49.7% rushing plays this season. They rank 11th in the NFL in scoring.
- Tannehill accounts for 51.0% of his team's red zone plays, with 26 of his 173 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to and find the latest player props and odds for Tannehill's matchup with the Bills.
Success Rate This Season
Matchup vs. Buffalo
- In five matchups against the Bills, Tannehill averaged 136.6 passing yards per game, 97.9 yards below his over/under in Monday's game.
- Tannehill threw at least a pair of TDs twice in those outings against the Bills, while throwing a touchdown pass in three games.
- Note: Tannehill's stats vs. Bills date back to 2016.
- The Bills are giving up 188.2 passing yards per game this year, the NFL's second-ranked pass defense.
- The Bills have given up five touchdowns through the air (1.0 per game). They are second in the league in that category.
- In last week's matchup with the Jaguars, Tannehill completed 63.6% of his passes for 197 yards, while tossing one touchdown.
- Tannehill added three carries for 21 yards, averaging seven yards per attempt in the running game.
- Tannehill has racked up 692 passing yards (230.7 per game) and has a 63.3% completion percentage (62-for-98) over his last three appearances, tossing five touchdowns and two interceptions.
- He's also carried the ball 11 times for 86 yards, averaging 28.7 yards per game.
Tannehill's Tennessee Teammates
NFL Week Eight injury report roundup: Rob Gronkowski, Richard Sherman questionable for Bucs .
Week Eight of the 2021 NFL season kicked off on Thursday with a win by the Packers and it continues with 13 more games on Sunday, which means that the 24 teams in those games submitted their final injury reports of the week on Friday. The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final [more]The teams playing on Monday night won’t release their final injury reports until Saturday and are not listed here.